• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

If a spiritual union cannot be undone then how can one remarry? Because once marry to another that also is a spiritual union. 

I don't believe human marriage is a spiritual union actually if I may say, brother, it is a union of flesh......becoming one flesh......which is then a kind of picture symbolic of the spiritual union between Christ and His "Bride", just thought that should be clarified.

And to all I want to remind us that there is only one way for Israel to be re-united with her Husband.......and that is through the new covenant that Jesus brought.  Israel was already apostate, rejected by God and under His judgment via the Romans when Jesus came and offered her His hand in "marriage"......which she largely rejected except for a remnant.........thus the offer went to the Gentiles who more readily accepted.  The Lord said that no one wants new wine (covenant) after having tasted the old (covenant)........and He also said that new wine had to be poured into new wineskins (gentiles) because the old wineskins (Israel) wouldn't be able to hold the new wine.  This is all part of the Lord's foreknowledge and wisdom.......that now through the mostly Gentile believers bringing them the gospel, the Jews may still be reunited to their Husband/Messiah.......they are still being called.  Paul spoke of it being a mystery how the Jews were cast away so that the Gentile nations could receive the gospel, and then the Jews can now receive the gospel in turn through the Gentiles:

Romans 11:29-34

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

Edited by Heleadethme

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

I don't believe human marriage is a spiritual union actually if I may say, brother, it is a union of flesh......becoming one flesh......which is then a kind of picture symbolic of the spiritual union between Christ and His "Bride", just thought that should be clarified.

And to all I want to remind us that there is only one way for Israel to be re-united with her Husband.......and that is through the new covenant that Jesus brought.  Israel was already apostate, rejected by God and under His judgment via the Romans when Jesus came and offered her His hand in "marriage"......which she largely rejected except for a remnant.........thus the offer went to the Gentiles who more readily accepted.  The Lord said that no one wants new wine (covenant) after having tasted the old (covenant)........and He also said that new wine had to be poured into new wineskins (gentiles) because the old wineskins (Israel) wouldn't be able to hold the new wine.  This is all part of the Lord's foreknowledge and wisdom.......that now through the mostly Gentile believers bringing them the gospel, the Jews may still be reunited to their Husband/Messiah.......they are still being called.  Paul spoke of it being a mystery how the Jews were cast away so that the Gentile nations could receive the gospel, and then the Jews can now receive the gospel in turn through the Gentiles:

Romans 11:29-34

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

Yes you are right. It's a complete flesh union.  We are already in union with Christ through the spirit. Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/13/2018 at 2:25 AM, Wayne222 said:

You misunderstand in the new covenant there are no Sunday keepers as if Sunday is the Sabbath. Christ is our sabbath

Where are the bible scriptures that say Christ is now our Sabbath, & we no longer have to follow the commandments, are you thinking its Mathew 11:28 or Hebrews 4

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

12 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Yes, praise the Lord they can be grafted back in again......but only through the gospel of course, there is no other way given unto mankind by which man can be saved.

That is correct. They will look upon Him who they pierced.

What we must remember is the Lord is using words, analogies and prophetic works and actions to convey His truths. We glean a shadow of His intentions and ideas, but by no means can we completely comprehend Him or His ideas and actions. Yahweh is so far above and beyond our understanding that even parables cause folk a lifetime of adversarial debate.

There is a way to see a star or heavenly body by not directly looking at it. There is NO WAY somebody could possibly comprehend a butterfly's beginnings if they had no been taught.

Simple faith is so much easier. Not stupid blind faith, but faith to have the vision of what is the intent of the words. The impressionist's marks on a canvas, if too close, just seem to be blobs.

Stand back and let Holy Spirit give the picture clarity and definition. Yahweh has it all on-time and in control. If we wish to stand back and take some of it in, we have to be calm and contentious about it all. Trusting no man, but trusting in The Light of men.

41 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

That is correct. They will look upon Him who they pierced.

What we must remember is the Lord is using words, analogies and prophetic works and actions to convey His truths. We glean a shadow of His intentions and ideas, but by no means can we completely comprehend Him or His ideas and actions. Yahweh is so far above and beyond our understanding that even parables cause folk a lifetime of adversarial debate.

There is a way to see a star or heavenly body by not directly looking at it. There is NO WAY somebody could possibly comprehend a butterfly's beginnings if they had no been taught.

Simple faith is so much easier. Not stupid blind faith, but faith to have the vision of what is the intent of the words. The impressionist's marks on a canvas, if too close, just seem to be blobs.

Stand back and let Holy Spirit give the picture clarity and definition. Yahweh has it all on-time and in control. If we wish to stand back and take some of it in, we have to be calm and contentious about it all. Trusting no man, but trusting in The Light of men.

Justin, I am not sure what it is you are seeing as you stand back and look......there might be a problem with that approach, brother, and that is that like art, everyone might be seeing something different...?  Hope not, but as long as what you are seeing agrees with the word.....for example, here is God's intent:

Ephesians 3:8-9-12

Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

Remembering of course that the church/Body of Christ is composed of both Jew and Gentile members.  I find this passage kind of orients us and puts everything in place, in the sense that we see Israel is not the pivot that everything turns on, but Jesus Christ is (and His eternal Body - church and New Jerusalem).  Israel was kind of the lead-up to Jesus Christ appearing on earth and atoning for the sins of mankind, through the law we were to have learned of our need for a Saviour to atone for our sins.  (I don't know if you saw the scripture I posted above where I was responding to Wayne222 regarding the mystery about the church and Israel and how through Israel's rejection the Gentiles were able to receive the gospel, and now through the church Israel may receive it.....they couldn't before, because they were old wineskins, etc.......all part of the plan and foreknowledge of God.)

• Thumbs Up 3

In Yeshua there is no gentile, no Jew, no Greek, no Scythian, etc. All equal in one body of Christ says Saul.

From the very beginning, Yahweh's intent was to have One People. One Olive Tree. One Law. One Purpose.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

On 1/11/2018 at 9:19 PM, Jaydog1976 said:

I hope in all this discussion those that say who are saying we need to keep the Sabbath are not saying that if we don't keep the Sabbath we are not saved. Is this the case or is keeping the Sabbath a requirement for salvation or something we are required to do to maintain our salvation? 

I have heard this comment so many times

Who cares what others say or think, is it biblical is what you have to decipher.

It quite often is used to attack others that have a different point of view, I have also seen it answered so many times.

AS a Sabbath keeper once again i'll say it is NOT a requirement for salvation, but once one comes to the knowledge of the truth, on any issue, does he or she continue in sin? does one continue to have an affair out of wedlock once you realise its against God. That goes for any of Gods Commandments if you don't submit, you are still in rebellion against God. Now were is the repentance

Edited by Riccardo
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,786
  • Content Per Day:  0.33

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:34 PM, Justin Adams said:

You do not have an easterner's mindset.
Covenants are always layered. You cannot 'break' them and discard them like a change to the constitution. They just ARE. Until heaven and earth pass away, my word will NOT pass away says the Lord High God Almighty. Yeshua gave us these covenants and commandments and He should know because He was a forever person and extant in the Godhead from before the world was formed.

There was not anything made that was not made by Him.

The Ten Commandment however are part of His character, written with His own finger, and when we follow them it shows we are His, and give glory to God.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/15/2018 at 12:01 PM, Heleadethme said:

Justin, I am not sure what it is you are seeing as you stand back and look

From my perspective, I see that there is no longer gentile, jew, etc but in Yeshua, we are all one Olive Tree as the Lord planned it.

I see a lot of confusion (deliberate) with all kinds of human (racial) perspectives. Yet this is a misnomer. We are all of one race. What Yahweh said in the garden is meant for all of us...NOW.

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

From my perspective, I see that there is no longer gentile, jew, etc but in Yeshua, we are all one Olive Tree as the Lord planned it.

I see a lot of confusion (deliberate) with all kinds of human (racial) perspectives. Yet this is a misnomer. We are all of one race. What Yahweh said in the garden is meant for all of us...NOW.

Yes, I think I see what you mean, amen, we all become branches of that same Tree/vine........which we have to fight our way past the cherubs and pass under the flaming sword to get to.......like Jacob/israel wrestling with the angel.  The gospel enshrined in the Garden story......Jesus saying the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent seize it by force.

• Thumbs Up 1