• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

You are answerable for promoting a false teacher like Dake who was genuine heretic

It is because there is no evidence that he repented that there is no reason to trust him.  

But I copy from sound teachers and the only reason I know that your copy and pastes were from Dake is because I checked.  You never give proper attribution which means you plagiarize his works, to boot.

I search out things in Scripture that are knowable that God wants us to know and things I already know because I continue to learn from things I thought I already knew.  Even the simplest truths continue to bring out new information in Scripture and that is not a waste of time.

I don't know what post you are referring to. 

Why look at that .  Spiritiual discernment at work.    I knew nothing of dake.  Only that what I read in that dake anointed opinoions bible was all out of wack.

Now confirmation.       What is it you know about this dake.      I had just glanced through that bible at a christain book store a while back.

and HAD TO JUST PUT IT DOWN the opinions were so stank with confusion and senualism .     But I see you know something about that man.

It was the same with the message.   I picked it up a long time ago and went to start reading on it, and man I had to just flee from it .  It was all off , so odd and weird

and just so backwards .     That is even in the earliest days of my walk as a infant .   GOD DOES LOOK OUT for us .  and only TRUTH can fulfill our souls and is our hearts delight .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 1/12/2018 at 6:35 PM, Dennis1209 said:

I've often wondered about some of the important people of the Bible, and what happened to them? Why there was no further mention of them. Such as:

Noah (Noe). He lived after the flood for another 350 years [Gen 9:28-29]. No mention is ever made of him after the flood that I'm aware of? Did he cash in his 401K into retirement?

Joseph the husband of the virgin Mary, an important figure vanishes into history with no details whatsoever?

The first man Adam lived 930 years [Gen 5:5]. If you graph out Adam's years and those of the following patriarchs and descendants, he could have known some or all of them personally? No mention is make that I've found that anyone consulted Adam or talked to or knew him? Wouldn't you think it logical people would be lined up to talk with him? 

No mention of Adam's wife Eve is made either, as to how long she lived or her recorded death? I would think that might be important for genealogical records if nothing else?

I realize if it's not in the Bible, it wasn't important for God to let us know all the details. You had better hope you're not standing behind me when it becomes question and answer time when we meet our Lord and Savior, because you're going to need eternity before it's your turn :laugh:

Bless you Dennis.......if you look at Genesis 5, it gives a genealogy of Adam down to Noah and his sons......there were several very long generations between Adam and Noah and that will answer your question about why the patriarchs were not contemporaries of Adam (unless someone already posted that).  Preaching to the choir I'm sure, but just to say the bible in general is not a history book per se, but it's intent is for spiritual purposes, to teach us truths about God and man and the gospel, and to help us grow into the image and likeness of Christ.......though what it happens to record that is historical in nature I believe is true, just that it does not record all the details of every story, simply because it is not spiritually profitable.......the Lord only has recorded the details that are needed for His purposes and woven it all wonderfully into a cohesive whole that testifies of the Living Word made flesh and teaches us of His manifold wisdom.

• Group:  Mars Hill

3 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

There are a couple of these interesting verses to make note of. Here is one.

Matthew quoted the words, ". . . out of Egypt I have called my son" (Matthew 2:15 from Hosea 11:1). It cannot be proved that Hosea had an inkling of how this would be used later. It does not seem to be prophetic, but Matthew uses it as such.

There are a few more that bear no contextual resemblance to the later apostles use of them.

Paul did too.   Their are cases when it was a dual prophecy .     Out of eygpt I have called my son , was ISRAEL being called out of Egypt.

BUT YES ,   it served as a dual prophecy.     Paul even used the example of the two sons as an allegory too.  

This can be done .   But careful lest we interpret wrong and use it for evil.    But their are cases when its dually used .   

an allegory can be seen .    But now I aint saying we do that with all scrips .   Way too many try that trick and use to for evil gain.    THEM prophets

will reap their reward .  AND  it wont be good.  

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

yes,  it has, is and will be,  as written throughout Scripture.

Ditto.  (has, is and will be) , just as written.

Especially Ephesians 2, and Galatians - the whole world is subject to the enemy, and is pernicious, completely,

except for the elect.   Even [we/all] the elect were all once subject to the enemy,  until the time they were saved, redeemed by the blood of the LAMB, JESUS, WHO DIED FOR OUR SAKES.

The "agenda" of society/ the world/ the enemy/ most people ?   To kill, steal and destroy.  To prevent anyone, little ones and old, from finding or living in God's Kingdom.

I have noticed something .    It appears we coming full circle again.    The romans were used by the synagogue and gentiles to kill JESUS.

the romans and the birth of the whore , soon together would kill christains .

NOW , at the end this roman whore has come full swing into gathering all nations , all tribes of religions and non religious

under the all inclusive umbrella for world unity.  THE WHORE is going out like she came in...............A TOTAL SELL OUT FOR TOTAL POWER NOW .

its like their have been continuous cycles of evil throughout all ages.  ONLY NOW at the end , we see the BIG FINAL CLIMAX of it all building under the guise of peace love and all inclusive

unity.   ITS GOING to be the umpost largest tribulation ever.  and guess what ..............THE WHORE is behind it all.   

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

Back to bible mystery.

heres a good one, Jesus sisters was Joanna and Salome.

The wedding at Cana was Joanna wedding, reason why her mother was concerned for the wedding, and the master of the banquet ask the bridegroom you saved the best til last, why say that to bridegroom because he was married into the family of Jesus. :)

Edited by BeyondET

On January 12, 2018 at 11:05 PM, Davida said:

What I find is very few fathom the depth of teachings the Holy Spirit reveals through the scriptures, so they go looking elsewhere to embellish it. Besides it is usually ones who have let in a deceiving spirit that leads them all around, but they misidentify it as the Holy Spirit giving them special information.

Well in my opinion, it's the practicing religions of today that are the false teachings, not the person who says his learned a deeper meaning in the bible. 

Edited by BeyondET

The three robes place on Jesus, blue, purple, scarlet, that a good bible mystery as well. The tabernacle.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

12 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I have noticed something .    It appears we coming full circle again.    The romans were used by the synagogue and gentiles to kill JESUS.

the romans and the birth of the whore , soon together would kill christains .

NOW , at the end this roman whore has come full swing into gathering all nations , all tribes of religions and non religious

under the all inclusive umbrella for world unity.  THE WHORE is going out like she came in...............A TOTAL SELL OUT FOR TOTAL POWER NOW .

its like their have been continuous cycles of evil throughout all ages.  ONLY NOW at the end , we see the BIG FINAL CLIMAX of it all building under the guise of peace love and all inclusive

unity.   ITS GOING to be the umpost largest tribulation ever.  and guess what ..............THE WHORE is behind it all.   

http://www.worthychristianlibrary.com/jesse-penn-lewis/war-on-the-saints/chapter-5-deception-and-possession/

... ... ..."The needed degree of ground given to an evil spirit in order to possess, cannot be clearly defined, but that there is (1) sin without evil spirit possession; (2) sin which opens the door to possession; and (3) sin which is unmistakably the result of Satanic possession (John 13: 2) is beyond question. If the man, be he unbeliever or believer, sins so as to admit an evil spirit, the ground given may be deepened without measure. (1) the ground given admits the demon, (2) the “manifestation” of the evil spirit takes place, (3) then the misinterpretation of the manifestation again gives further ground, because he believes, and admits still more of the lies of the evil one."... ... ...

http://www.worthychristianlibrary.com/jesse-penn-lewis/war-on-the-saints/chapter-5-deception-and-possession/

5 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

... ... ..."The needed degree of ground given to an evil spirit in order to possess, cannot be clearly defined, but that there is (1) sin without evil spirit possession; (2) sin which opens the door to possession; and (3) sin which is unmistakably the result of Satanic possession (John 13: 2) is beyond question. If the man, be he unbeliever or believer, sins so as to admit an evil spirit, the ground given may be deepened without measure. (1) the ground given admits the demon, (2) the “manifestation” of the evil spirit takes place, (3) then the misinterpretation of the manifestation again gives further ground, because he believes, and admits still more of the lies of the evil one."... ... ...

And this is way off topic of the thread.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

10 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

And this is way off topic of the thread.

50 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

Well in my opinion, it's the practicing religions of today that are the false teachings, not the person who says his learned a deeper meaning in the bible. 

16 minutes ago, simplejeff said: