Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Unfailing Presence

Would God's Words " Pass Away " ?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

God's word is eternal. The only one who would want you to believe that God's word will pass away would be Satan.

I concur .

Only the spirit of Satan would attempt to promote such a thing  .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"So God's Words would survive  even if every Christian was removed at once ?"

 

Of course .... however, He always has a believing remnant like Noah for example

The day is coming when only the 144000 of Israel will be the remnant at the beginning of His tribulation period

Then others will be added as the 70th week progresses of both Israel and of the Gentiles 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

They might even burn all the books. But God's word still stands because it was by His WORD that all was Created.

Yes , add to that we have come to the point in time with computers , clouds , smart phones , tablets ,  thumb drives , discs , backups of backups ,  ect,ect,ect,,,, that to try and remove the written Word of God by "burning books "  does not even compute   . 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Yes , add to that we have come to the point in time with computers , clouds , smart phones , tablets ,  thumb drives , discs , backups of backups ,  ect,ect,ect,,,, that to try and remove the written Word of God by "burning books "  does not even compute   . 

I used it allegorically. To destroy 'the cloud' is the easy part. Destroying all the hard copy and disk records is more difficult. But even now, one has not got a clue as to what embedded code is in their various devices. Think about that for a moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

I used it allegorically. To destroy 'the cloud' is the easy part. Destroying all the hard copy and disk records is more difficult. But even now, one has not got a clue as to what embedded code is in their various devices. Think about that for a moment.

All our man made devices and schemes,   are a non-issue anyway as far as the possibility of God's Word passing away is concerned . 

God has declared His Word will not  " pass away ".

 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

I used it allegorically. To destroy 'the cloud' is the easy part. Destroying all the hard copy and disk records is more difficult. But even now, one has not got a clue as to what embedded code is in their various devices. Think about that for a moment.

The Bible is so amazing! A child can read and understand the Gospels and the plan of Salvation. Yet the best scholastic bible scholars who ever lived can't penetrate the Bible deeply enough to get everything out of it. That alone is more than sufficient proof the Bible was not written by the imaginations of man, much less than its infallibility, and 100% prophetic track record. 

BTW Justin, what's your opinion on the Bible code (sequencing) they're trying to unlock from the Torah? I'm still on the fence about it, but the preponderance of the evidence suggests there might be something to it, not as a prophetic tool to look into the future, but for additional proof possibly of the divine creator sitting outside of time. I just dun't know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

The Bible is so amazing! A child can read and understand the Gospels and the plan of Salvation. Yet the best scholastic bible scholars who ever lived can't penetrate the Bible deeply enough to get everything out of it. That alone is more than sufficient proof the Bible was not written by the imaginations of man, much less than its infallibility, and 100% prophetic track record. 

BTW Justin, what's your opinion on the Bible code (sequencing) they're trying to unlock from the Torah? I'm still on the fence about it, but the preponderance of the evidence suggests there might be something to it, not as a prophetic tool to look into the future, but for additional proof possibly of the divine creator sitting outside of time. I just dun't know?

Matthew 18: 2-4 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Matthew 18: 2-4 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

AMEN! There's an eternal lesson to be learned on what Jesus was making a comparison to. When you ponder Mt 18: 2-4 it makes very good sense about faith and trust. A child inherently has faith, trust and security in his father and believes everything he says. Generally a child is humble and obedient until the point the child gets to questioning his fathers wisdom and starts making bad decisions on his or her own. 

That's how I interpret the verses meaning anyway.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

If every Christian was removed from the earth today 

There will be Christians until the end, but as far as his word.

Matthew chapter 24 verse 35

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...