• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3,490
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

let it sink in.     just let it sink n.   

No let this sink in

Not everything that was communicated in the original language can be precisely conveyed in another language

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 hours ago, inchrist said:

No let this sink in

Not everything that was communicated in the original language can be precisely conveyed in another language

The understanding will truly come if we follow the Spirit.     As for the bigger words I had a dictionary to look those up.   

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  3

19 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The understanding will truly come if we follow the Spirit.     As for the bigger words I had a dictionary to look those up.   

Yes frienduffthaylorde; and the Holy Spirit leads not just me but many biblical scholars to the original text to understand the Holy spirits intent. This is a common biblical technique. 

2 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Yes frienduffthaylorde; and the Holy Spirit leads not just me but many biblical scholars to the original text to understand the Holy spirits intent. This is a common biblical technique. 

Yes, but a common technique I have noticed is, that so many teach a version of greek that lines up with contrary teachings .

I seen it way too many times.   We got opposing greek all over the place,   they use it to justify their own revelations and most just sit under those .

One preaches the greek for mark and make it support sunday as the mark of beast worship.   others use to it justify whatever and whoever they sit under.

I have just seen it .   we got the Adventist vesion of greek.   the jehovas version of greek and so on with many teachings this happens.

I found by grace something so simple ,  JUST follow the lamb , read the bible ,  and by doing so I have noticed something else, the FOCUS sure seems

to stay on JESUS , HIS SAYINGS and far from the contrary sayings of men.                       

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yes, but a common technique I have noticed is, that so many teach a version of greek that lines up with contrary teachings .

This is why there are checks and balances two or three witness to establish a doctrine.

Effectively you are criticising those who wishe to go deeper into the study of God.

Going deep into the word of God and understanding the gospels is not a crime 

Just now, inchrist said:

This is why there are checks and balances two or three witness to establish a doctrine.

Effectively you are criticising those who wishe to go deeper into the study of God.

Never said it was .    But this I must say,   if any brings they greek and the meaning allows for any contrary change ,   I aint heeding it .

We got men in high and low places preaching a greek to justify all sorts of evils .   I seen it in newer vesions of bibles,   I seen it in teachings.

But thanks be to GOD , those who are truly Christs can sniff and whiff a false doctrine no matter how well men wrap and cloak it n greek deception.

NOW LET US BOW our heads unto the LORD and praise His name.    For all mens doctrines and as I said , no matter how cleverly devised and wrapped

in greek  gets the TEST and if any part of it ,  even if one percent is off and the rest truth,    it gets shunned.    That is how it will be for me.   I pray this for others too.

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Never said it was .    But this I must say,   if any brings they greek and the meaning allows for any contrary change ,   I aint heeding it .

We got men in high and low places preaching a greek to justify all sorts of evils .   I seen it in newer vesions of bibles,   I seen it in teachings.

But thanks be to GOD , those who are truly Christs can sniff and whiff a false doctrine no matter how well men wrap and cloak it n greek deception.

NOW LET US BOW our heads unto the LORD and praise His name.    For all mens doctrines and as I said , no matter how cleverly devised and wrapped

in greek  gets the TEST and if any part of it ,  even if one percent is off and the rest truth,    it gets shunned.    That is how it will be for me.   I pray this for others too.

You say that but the Greek philosophy of immortal souls seems to have gotten the better of you.

5 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Just a quick question    and what if the two or three or even ninety witnesses are all off.     THEY GET FLED .

Inchrist their is a huge wicked deception going on and increasing .   and they using greek versions to help it kick off in full gear.

My advice buy your old greek dictionary and watch out who you buy it from.  for many churches , many so called wise leaders have false greek ones in which

they say to use .    THEY as in they .     As I did say,    I never needed greek to understand a word JESUS said and taught .  and none should.

that alone is a huge red flag.     Those sayings IF we have the SPIRIT are so easy to understand , live and OBEY.   notice the third word,    big letters. OBEY.

for they use all sorts of things , words that seem ever so wise to allow for the disobedience of those words.    THAT IS LIE my friend.    

I watched many a person who through carnal wisdom of men, have omitted or made a way around those sayings  .  WONT bid well on JUDGEMENT day.

and HE has lots of sayings.     Let us be as small obedient children and obey HIM and not as the disobedient who try and find a way around

Just be on guard .

• Loved it! 1

2 minutes ago, inchrist said:

You say that but the Greek philosophy of immortal souls seems to have gotten the better of you.

And that is precisely what I am talking about .     IF JESUS speaks of a place of torment AFTER DEATH , THEN THAT MEANS souls will be tormented AFTER death

just as their is eternal life their is eternal damnation .    That is all I need to know .   WHY wrestle over it .    wrestle this instead

IF we don't follow JESUS faithful to the end,    then its eternal damanation .     IF by grace we do,  eternal life.    that is all I need know .

yall can fight and wrestle over this ..       I will just keep on warning JESUS only saves , and love HIS SAYINGS or their is no life and will be no eternal life .

Have you ever noticed that people who generally fight over some so called meat ,  spend their time and energy debating those meats,  which leads to fightings and strivings

and being cosumed one of the other.    I see this all the time .    fighting over some of their meats.    and most times their meat they think is so right , it has faults.

SO all they really did was cause backbitings ,   anger , resentment ,    and none heard THE GOSPLE , none heard nor were edified about JESUS sayings

none received correction about real dangers.       SEEING the POINT YET .      LETS preach JESUS and HIS sayings and warn and correct .

Cause in the end we wont be told I never knew you cause we didn't know or did know the exact precise thing about soul sleep or no soul sleep

about philosophy of immortal souls or not .   WE GET TOLD I NEVER KNEW YOU cause we didn't FOLLOW THE LAMB and do as HE SAID.  

19 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Just a quick question    and what if the two or three or even ninety witnesses are all off.     THEY GET FLED .

That is impossible because the two or three witnesses are the Law; prophets and psalms

If they are all off; then we can't trust the bible.

Inchrist their is a huge wicked deception going on and increasing .   and they using greek versions to help it kick off in full gear.

We don't just test the Greek word; we test phraseology, context; supporting scriptures and and and, in fact one should not leave any stone un-turned....test all things which the scripture, commands us to do.

I would hope we are all living to that.

The very reason why I reject the immortal soul doctrine.

All my hope; not 40% or 70% or 99.999% but a 100% of my hope rests in the solid biblical foundation of the doctrine of the resurrection.

1 Peter 1:3

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead

For I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me" (Job 19:25-27).

Paul confirms that without the resurrection, there would be no hope:

"And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable" (I Corinthians 15:17-19).

I don't need the immortal soul doctrine, because none of my hope is in it.

Edited by inchrist