• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Here is a question for all , for davida and for jeff and for all.

IF I were to come and warn out against homosexuality and one said , HEY YOU we not under the law that is old testament   .  WOULD THEY BE RIGHT or WRONG .

Wrong of course.   FOR GOD has said man with man or woman with woman is abomination.  But THAT is in OLD TEST LAW .

Yet if we say oh its okay all that is done away with.  would we not be making ourselves transgressors.   THAT is what I mean by NOT TO MAKE THE LAW VOID through grace.

So the next time anyone tells you,  when you go to correct them using the law, FOR THE LAW can BE USED TO CORRECT .   OH YES all  the apostels used it to CORRECT .

and when you correct them, and they say HEY that is old test we no longer under the law,  YOU JUST SAY ,   WE DONT TRANSGRESS IT EITHER .  

many use the terminology as not being UNDER the law in the wrong text to support transgressing it .  AND WHO would do that .

a hint , WHO is the one whose mission is ,   to get us to disobey GOD.    a hint , IT WASNT JESUS ..............................but rather the one who tried tempting him in the desert.

Did anyone ever obey the law without sinning by obeying the law ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

Thanks for the reply, but you see, there is no end to the Law. What Yahweh spoke (His Word) lives forever. I fulfill the rules of the road. But in so doing, I do not abolish them. Scripture is very plain in that regard.

2Corinthians 3:6-16

Who also hath made us ABLE MINISTERS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT;  NOT OF THE LETTER, BUT OF THE SPIRIT: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness EXCEED IN GLORY.

For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of THE GLORY THAT EXCELLETH.

For if that which is DONE AWAY was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to THE END OF THAT WHICH IS ABOLISHED:

But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

Just now, Davida said:

You bear false witness, Jeff.  I stand on the scripture. The fact that your cage got so rattled tells a lot.   

Again, you make a claim,  with no evidence at all, as for years past.   No Scripture, No Post quoted verifying what you say, 

and as for cage being rattled,  I've watched you make emotional religious false claims for the last few months without replying to them (since it never helped in the past, as now).

Today,  you kept going and going and going with no Scriptural basis making claims against someone else/others/ and

you have no ground to stand on yourself,   not on Jesus, and not on Scripture, for you claims.

i.e. because of your emotional posts today,  "your cage got so rattled",  it seemed time to at least step in as one more witness of what you are doing (others have also, but that's for later), 

and what you are doing, as what you have done for years, is not based on Godly Use Or Understanding of Scripture.

Also,  besides this,  in the past you claimed some "authority" that turned out to be the basis for your confidence,

yet your authority , whatever it seems to be today or in the past,  is not Scripturally Correct nor Sound. (if they teach or preach as you have posted today or in the past).

i.e. before posting,  or with your post,  you haven't shown any correctness so far, about your claims.(re this thread)

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

As always,  this is still our prayer for all,  that the veil be taken away* by YHWH, as only He is able to remove it.  All the emotional and religious activity on the whole world, as on forums,  is without understanding since the veil still remains,  except for a few, according to Scripure.

* also that all the heart(s) be circumcised by the surgery not made by human hands,  but by YHWH, as He Clearly Says.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

26 minutes ago, Davida said:

I do not seek to please men as  Apostle Paul is very clear.  He did not blow kisses to those who preach another Gospel. 

Galations 1:8 "  9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you embraced, let him be under a divine curse! 10Am I now seeking the approval of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men?"

NO thems false prophets got blown out the churches and warned out against .    I never seen a love hug relationship from JESUS against false shepards

and I did not see it in paul or any of the others.     THEY got that dung OUTTA the churches and rightly fast .   

SPOT ON SISTER.  SPOT ON .    No men pleasers .   ONLY LOVERS OF TRUTH. 

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

ONLY LOVERS OF TRUTH. 

21 Important Bible Verses About Legalism

biblereasons.com/legalism/

Feb 23, 2017 - One of the reasons that Christianity is going down and being infiltrated by false believers is because preachers stopped preaching against sin. Nobody wants to hear God's Word anymore.

Once you talk about obeying Scripture a false Christian screams, “legalism.” Remember the words of Jesus (sin no ...

i.e. TEST, TEST, TEST by SCRIPTURE,  in TRUTH.

(including the link -  it (the body web page the url goes to)  is or may be unfortunately, actually a variation of people pleasing,  but the summary shown on searching is "true"......  they may be practicing 'bait' and switch sometimes,  so TEST EVERYTHING .....)

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

36 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

3:12-18 It is the duty of the ministers of the gospel to use great plainness, or clearness, of speech. The Old Testament believers had only cloudy and passing glimpses of that glorious Saviour, and unbelievers looked no further than to the outward institution. But the great precepts of the gospel, believe, love, obey, are truths stated as clearly as possible. And the whole doctrine of Christ crucified, is made as plain as human language can make it. Those who lived under the law, had a veil upon their hearts. This veil is taken away by the doctrines of the Bible about Christ. When any person is converted to God, then the veil of ignorance is taken away. The condition of those who enjoy and believe the gospel is happy, for the heart is set at liberty to run the ways of God's commandments. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

One easy test here, with a positive expectation in Christ to rule out something in order to go on,

do you think "We" includes the members who live in union with the bishops and the pope in the catholic group (as their writings, teachings, doctrines and practice demands of catholics)?

Why are you given me a test? I have ask the seventh day people there church org. And they hide it If I was a SDA  I would not hide it. Like you could tell me what org you follow or attend. Just to know what you hold to.

2 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Quite sadly TOTALLY out of order; erroneous; personal and quite wrong. You and a couple others are very sadly so wrong.

Your 'sheep-dogs' are as the bulls of Bashan I think.

If you believe and teach you have to keep the seventh day Sabbath for salvation. Then you are a false teacher. Truly Sabbath keeping is not a condition for salvation.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

21 Important Bible Verses About Legalism

biblereasons.com/legalism/

Feb 23, 2017 - One of the reasons that Christianity is going down and being infiltrated by false believers is because preachers stopped preaching against sin. Nobody wants to hear God's Word anymore.

Once you talk about obeying Scripture a false Christian screams, “legalism.” Remember the words of Jesus (sin no ...

i.e. TEST, TEST, TEST by SCRIPTURE,  in TRUTH.

(including the link -  it (the body web page the url goes to)  is or may be unfortunately, actually a variation of people pleasing,  but the summary shown on searching is "true"......  they may be practicing 'bait' and switch sometimes,  so TEST EVERYTHING .....)

That is so untrue. No one who loves Christ says you don't need to obey. Once your in Christ you want to obey. Only we don't go back to the law of Moses. We obey the words and commandments of Jesus. He said teach all I have commanded you. But that's not the law of Moses.