• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I do not know if all of these are what we would call a born again Christian.

https://www.ranker.com/list/celebrities-who-are-born-again-christians/celebrity-lists

Wow, that's quite an interesting and versatile line up :). Looking at those gives me the idea to search for more lists, and pray for those who like me, lost their way after they'd gotten saved.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

38 minutes ago, Butero said:

I wouldn't advise dating an unbeliever either.  In the movie, was there any fornication involving the church girl and the unbeliever?  That is one concern I would have.  I actually know a couple where the man was unsaved and the woman was saved, and she won him over.  She flat out refused to marry him until he gave his life to Christ, and he did, but that doesn't always happen.  If things get too serious, it is possible the believer could fall in love with the unbeliever, get married, and have a lot of trouble in the flesh.  

did he really tho ? people have been known to feign salvation to get the person they want. only to have their true colours reveed after marriage . in any case it's sinning full stop

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I can safely bet my yellow bippy, that any TV or cable entertainment program dealing with true Christianity... Mocks it, waters it down, deceives and corrupts, misapplies and misdirects the true Gospel message and Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. 

Even one of the programs I watch, "Gold Rush", you know the 3:16 corporation, where they pray to the Lord for lots of gold? Now there's so many 'bleeps' of curse words they use that are aired, I'm considering bleeping them from my TV. What's next, another of my favorites, "The Incredible Dr. Poll" using profanity? Are they ever going to find "Hunting Hitler" or the lost treasures of Oak Island?  :laugh: 

See how skillfully I unintentionally misdirected the OP's original thread, sorry.

Edited by Dennis1209