• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 minutes ago, Davida said:

Show me were I made any personal accusation. I am well aware of how the charismatic church speaks, believes and operates.

Frienduff, how about you stop with trying to create the little personal melodrama here.  

No.  its just some people want to aruge and argue and have no desire to really try and help someone .   

I know why some turned far away from me , 

But you all need to at least try and reach  out to the others.  FORGET aboutme,   one like me most will not like.  So I aint asking for a kind word from any of you all.

But at least treat the others kind.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
7 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Then I'm afraid you have an argument with both Jesus and the apostles.  It is not a matter of "additional revelations", where did you get that idea.

If God is sending prophets and dreams and visions today, he is giving additional revelation.   

If the dreams and visions are simply telling me what is already in the Bible, then either the Bible, or the dreams and visions is unnecessary and pointless.   I don't need a dream or vision to tell me what I already have in Scripture.    

And I don't need a dream or vision for God to communicate to me when He is already living in me.   So I don't have an argument with Jesus or the apostles.   You simply need more discernment and knowledge of the truth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

If God is sending prophets and dreams and visions today, he is giving additional revelation.   

If the dreams and visions are simply telling me what is already in the Bible, then either the Bible, or the dreams and visions is unnecessary and pointless.   I don't need a dream or vision to tell me what I already have in Scripture.    

And I don't need a dream or vision for God to communicate to me when He is already living in me.   So I don't have an argument with Jesus or the apostles.   You simply need more discernment and knowledge of the truth.

Oh, so you're a cessationist then Shiloh....?  I didn't quite realize where you were coming from before.  Jesus said the Holy Spirit would speak what He heard from the Father and that He would show us things to come.  It is not adding to the word of God, but guiding, comforting, edifying, helping, informing etc.  And spiritual gifts are all over the epistles.  You do know that the Holy Spirit is called the Comforter, Helper, Paraclete....?  Not just in theory, but in practice.   Anyway I will leave you to the Lord on that, it doesn't look like we have much to talk about........your position is a form of apostasy.

• Praise God! 1

8 hours ago, Davida said:

I am well aware of how the charismatic church speaks, believes and operates.

It's far more important to become acquainted and aware of how the Holy Spirit operates, otherwise we're not equipped to discern counterfeits, and are in danger of blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Was The Revelations written and included in the NT 'collection' before or after the Fall of Jerusalem??

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,186
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

26 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

It's far more important to become acquainted and aware of how the Holy Spirit operates, otherwise we're not equipped to discern counterfeits, and are in danger of blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

The method The Holy Spirit uses 'IS' the closed canon of Scriptures... for it fulfills the promise of Jesus here
John 14:26
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. KJV

understanding this "he shall teach you all things" takes us to this 
John 16:13-16
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.
KJV

this being fulfilled in the book of Revelation taking us all the way to the end of that which first began (the creation)->it's total destuction and into the eternal state... 
Then the great seal upon the prophetic Word so that everyone knows the objective truth of God's Written Word >as a foundation< for life now even unto then...

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

its just some people want to aruge and argue and have no desire to really try and help someone .

That is just the problem I finally realized, brother.........those who don't have the Holy Spirit cannot produce the fruits of the Spirit.  We need Him, oh we need Him.  We sure don't have any good fruits of our own......and it's just a deception to think that, and why self-righteousness is the only fruit produced from thinking it.  He comes to those who will repent though.....repentance prepares the way for Him to come, thanks be to God.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

13 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

The method The Holy Spirit uses 'IS' the closed canon of Scriptures... for it fulfills the promise of Jesus here
John 14:26
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. KJV

understanding this "he shall teach you all things" takes us to this 
John 16:13-16
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.
KJV

this being fulfilled in the book of Revelation taking us all the way to the end of that which first began (the creation)->it's total destuction and into the eternal state... 
Then the great seal upon the prophetic Word so that everyone knows the objective truth of God's Written Word >as a foundation< for life now even unto then...

This is utterly false doctrine, I repudiate it to the pit where it came from.  Deceptive, deceiving....all for the purpose of rendering the church of Christ Jesus powerless.  Jesus is ALIVE, not dead, why do you think blood and water poured out of His side, why do you think He went to the Father, otherwise He could have just stayed on earth.  But He poured out His Spirit.....and He speaks today, His sheep know His voice, I have heard it.....and He does miracles today, I have seen it.  You are trampling His sacrifice and I will not hear it........we have nothing to talk about.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

Jesus is ALIVE, not dead

This mortal quaking soul of mine has SEEN and heard of the moves of the Spirit first hand. There is no counterfeiting the real deal. No way!

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

This is utterly false doctrine, I repudiate it to the pit where it came from.  Deceptive, deceiving....all for the purpose of rendering the church of Christ Jesus powerless.  Jesus is ALIVE, not dead, why do you think blood and water poured out of His side, why do you think He went to the Father, otherwise He could have just stayed on earth.  But He poured out His Spirit.....and He speaks today, His sheep know His voice, I have heard it.....and He does miracles today, I have seen it.  You are trampling His sacrifice and I will not hear it........we have nothing to talk about.

The problem is some think because you say this that you don't test all things you hear from prophets or etc BY the bible.  

They attach you to the falsehoods they seen in charismatic churches .   In other words if I said I believe the gifts are still present and prophets etc

THEY will put me in the todd bently camp automatically assuming we heed the false ones .   

Yet , from day one had anyone even bothered paying attention I constantly stress and stressed  BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE

but if a persons mind is made up they will not hear anything if you deviate from the pattern that men engrained in their mind.

An example is , say I came and actually healed one ,   people would probably say I healed by the devil.  Which the scary thing is ,  

Would that not be blasphemy of the Spirit .  IF one says that all gifts or prophecies are no longer and then accuses one who actually does

prophesy TRULY,    would they not be actually attacking the work of the SPIRIT .   I know massive amounts of todays so called prophets are false

and the barking like dogs and etc is so false.    But what one might want to consider ..............what if they get so caught up in

that , they say everything is false.   Then say a true prophet comes along and prophesies ,   and they say they false and the spirit by which they prophesy is evil

HAVE they NOT JUST BLASPHEMED the work OF THE SPIRIT .    That is so scary .    Jesus cast out demons by the SPIRIT , they saw the SPIRIT at work

and yet accused it of being the work of satan .    THAT IS BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY GHOST .  that is so scary .  PEOPLE need to be careful WHAT THEY ACCUSE .

Now I know most today are false , you KNOW them by their fruits .   IF one produces wicked fruit of inquity we know they are in error.

But when people put everything in one boat .................they run a extreme danger of blasphemying the actual work of the true spirit .

THAT is so dangerous.  I know the works of those in the bently crowd and toronoto barking like dogs was not the work of GOD .

I know sadly that their are massive amounts of false ones out their.    BUT I ALSO KNOW that WHEN JESUS led captivivty captive HE DID SEND GIFTS unto men

and those gifts were for all who would believe .    Paul even said................despise NOT prophesying

And it wont matter one ounce to some here.    NO matter that I have constantly warned READ READ READ the bible

no matter how I have constantly said if it contradicts the bible in any way FLEE IT .    THEY will lable me as they so please , JUST because I say the gifts are still real.

• Thumbs Up 2