• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

It interests me that the few disreputable churches that have seemed to muddy the waters for all time are so often alluded to. As if they are some UN-holy grail of UN-blessings that all much be judged by. Why even bring up these blots on our love feasts?

Those you mention:"the few" have been the most common over the whole world for many centuries.  So they are naturally with more adherents, more followers, more members , than those who are true in Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Yes. That is what I was really getting at I guess. And the warning at the end of the book, biblical scholars have determined that, a) it was added later or, b) its addition was only meant to point to the book it was contained in. It is unlikely it meant anything towards any of the other epistles since they were not yet all collected at that time, and Saul's ideal about all scripture being of benefit etc., did not include The Revelations, though in hindsight I am sure he would have agreed with that sentiment. Saul taught mostly from the Torah, so that was his main thought in regards to the benefits of scripture.

I cannot tell if your adding to or taking away from Scripture here... I guess we will just have to wait to see what happens to you to know :noidea: 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Davida said:

You can't make a worse accusation then the above & that is the second time you've made that towards me before  because I spoke out about the phony demonic Toronto blessing or Lakeland & Bethel churches that invoked demonic spirits out upon the congregations & this "anointing" was spread throughout the charismatic churches.  

This is the false accusation tactic resorted to by those that believe wrongly that it is the Holy Spirit causes people to fall down on the floor and gyrate & have laughing fits like they are possessed!  or those that say the "mantle of Elijah " has passed to them to prophesize  & to give their mediumistic  readings to people pretending it is the Lord speaking. That is a disgrace. THe so called prophets that repeat the same information that is found in the Bible are only people trying to glorify themselves.  

And that is why we flee the false ones.    Flee them and have naught to do with them.

You know how easy and simple it is to discern between the false and the true .   The TRUE will never contradict what has been already written IN the bible.

No matter how well a show or display of signs and wonders...............LOOK at who they come through.    And look at what they teach.

An example being slain in the SPIRIT .     What on earth .    IF we examine what that means , look at david he had great ANGUISH .

Not like this poor examples seen today.   Men and women falling into a tranze and they call this SLAIN in the SPIRIT.   THEY FALSE .

To be honest I aint ever heard of this mantle of Elijah.  But rest assured I got a feeling ITS THE FALSE Properity and feel gooders that teach that too.

ONE thing we all need to be on guard against , is that while their are true gifts..................they are also massive false signs and wonders that DECIEVE as well.

And that was foretold as well.   By the means of these miracles they had been DECIEVED.   MASSIVE amounts are under a false kundalini spirit or whatever

its demonic.   But that don't mean their are a few who still have gifts .   ITS just the false far far outnumber the true .

BIBLE ONLY READING and READING ONLY BIBLE TIME .  for many men have twisted all sorts of things.   AND if one has Christ

they can discern between evil and good , between true and false .  AND RIGHT QUICK TOO.     

Sadly most cant .    I got so aggravated at that man .  WHEN I seen that video and they was TOKING the SPIRIT .   That is Such a mock to GOD

and yet they think its the HOLY SPIRIT .  TALK about deception.

1 hour ago, Davida said:

So you are calling into question the Salvation of those who don't believe in an open canon. 

Oh davida yall both believe that bible contains the WORDS OF GOD.   

and you both believe that if any contradicts it they In error.

She knows the toronoto curse was a curse .  I mean LOOK at who brought it in .   IT WAS well known FALSE prophets that started the whole thing.

Yall both know that .

Davida I love you.    can we please end this strife .  

IF anything , anything contradicts the bible,  ITS FALSE .   yall both KNOW KNOW KNOW this .

2 hours ago, enoob57 said:

Seeing how my mention was only of a closed canon not anything about miracles so clearly this post must be for someone else :24: 

Agreed what is in the bible cannot be added too nor taken from .  PEROID.

Thus if any comes saying through revelation that their is no lake of fire ,  we know they false .

IF one tries to adds to or takes from anything already written it will always be false.  AN example .    OH we all children of God and all religions are valid .  FALSE AND OF SATAN.

or that the lake of fire represents something we go through in this life .   FALSE AS HECK.

ANY revelation that contradicst in any way what has already been written.  IS FALSE.   so on that note .   WHEN GOD says be not unequally yoked

WHY on earth are so many doing just that for UNITY sake .   OOOOOPS.  yeah it is not the HOLY SPIRIT behind that move , its satan.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Davida said:

Block me. This is the last time I am responding to your posts, And if you continue with these types of personal comments directed to me I will report it.

I would only block false ones .    I don't block people.  However I just wont respond.

Believers should be trying to unite and get things ironed out .    IF people misunderstand we should try and really help the other out .

I don't think your false at all.    Thus what we should be doing is trying to figure out and help the other out .    This is really sad for me davida.

I was just saying that both of you are beleivers.   I know some on here who have no desire to truly Christ .   It don't seem your like that at all.

Their is just a misunderstanding going on and I can see it being that I am on the outside looking in .   Both of yall have way more in common with the truth

than either one seems to see.    All I was trying to do is help.   Because believers should be here one for the other .   I know if we truly tried

we could iron out whatever misunderstandings are going on.    I know with lots this is not the case .   But I can recognize the difference between

just minor misunderstandings versus serioius error.  Both of you all desire a closer walk with Christ and both of you know the bible is absolute truth.

I just honestly believe if we started over and really tried to find out where the miscommunication  gap is , it could be fixed.

Its hurts my heart deeply to see people who truly believe in the Lord , to fight and strive over issues that could be fixed fast .

IF I thought you were false , as sadly some here are and no need for me to mention names cause that just gets people kicked off.

But I don't think you false at all.   We just need to really try and fix this .    I wont block you.   you can block me if you choose .  My desire is for us just to have

a closer walk Christ . 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

21 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

This mortal quaking soul of mine has SEEN and heard of the moves of the Spirit first hand. There is no counterfeiting the real deal. No way!

Amen!  Who the SON sets free is free indeed!  And what the devil does is just illusory and temporary.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The problem is some think because you say this that you don't test all things you hear from prophets or etc BY the bible.  

They attach you to the falsehoods they seen in charismatic churches .   In other words if I said I believe the gifts are still present and prophets etc

THEY will put me in the todd bently camp automatically assuming we heed the false ones .   

Yet , from day one had anyone even bothered paying attention I constantly stress and stressed  BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE

but if a persons mind is made up they will not hear anything if you deviate from the pattern that men engrained in their mind.

An example is , say I came and actually healed one ,   people would probably say I healed by the devil.  Which the scary thing is ,  

Would that not be blasphemy of the Spirit .  IF one says that all gifts or prophecies are no longer and then accuses one who actually does

prophesy TRULY,    would they not be actually attacking the work of the SPIRIT .   I know massive amounts of todays so called prophets are false

and the barking like dogs and etc is so false.    But what one might want to consider ..............what if they get so caught up in

that , they say everything is false.   Then say a true prophet comes along and prophesies ,   and they say they false and the spirit by which they prophesy is evil

HAVE they NOT JUST BLASPHEMED the work OF THE SPIRIT .    That is so scary .    Jesus cast out demons by the SPIRIT , they saw the SPIRIT at work

and yet accused it of being the work of satan .    THAT IS BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY GHOST .  that is so scary .  PEOPLE need to be careful WHAT THEY ACCUSE .

Now I know most today are false , you KNOW them by their fruits .   IF one produces wicked fruit of inquity we know they are in error.

But when people put everything in one boat .................they run a extreme danger of blasphemying the actual work of the true spirit .

THAT is so dangerous.  I know the works of those in the bently crowd and toronoto barking like dogs was not the work of GOD .

I know sadly that their are massive amounts of false ones out their.    BUT I ALSO KNOW that WHEN JESUS led captivivty captive HE DID SEND GIFTS unto men

and those gifts were for all who would believe .    Paul even said................despise NOT prophesying

And it wont matter one ounce to some here.    NO matter that I have constantly warned READ READ READ the bible

no matter how I have constantly said if it contradicts the bible in any way FLEE IT .    THEY will lable me as they so please , JUST because I say the gifts are still real.

Sadly brother, people think what they want to think and they peg you where they WANT to peg you, and we are not better than our Teacher, so we just carry on and keep following Him.

• Praise God! 1

18 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

People are so resistant to prophecy nowadays because of Satan... Remember, prophecies can be used to edify the church.

"He who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but he who prophesies edifies the church." - 1 Corinthians 14:4

When most people are simply deceived by Satan in not believing of anything they say...

Those people would simply ignore the words from the Lord given through the prophet, and they will not believe, and the consequences can be devastating.

I remind you: Satan does not play.

People often say that, if any prophet speak, and that it does not happen perfectly, or does not happen at all... Then it means that one is a false prophet (in NT), which can be a precipitated judgement. In the OT, they could not simply say what they wanted or they would die, this is the directly out of the flesh and the prophet has full conscience that it is not speaking what God told them to.

"But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die." - Deuteronomy 18:20

Remember, we are not in the OT times... where mistakes are punished with death.

"For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death." - Romans 8:2

And if any prophet speaks with full conscience that it is not from God, then it is a serious mistake, I see no reason for a genuine believer to do this. But the true ones can also "speak too much", but their consciences are willing to speak with sincerity.

"Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith" - Romans 12:6

Glory to God! Amen.

Amen brother, we are in a different paradigm under the new covenant.........growth, maturity, experience factor in to how we use the gifts.

In general, part of the trouble is when people don't have their focus on the true and spend all their time and energy denouncing what they (often presumptuously) assume is false.......so they end up not even having the true and thus having no true discernment either.  We should have our eyes above, our main focus on things above, on Jesus.....on thinking and fellowshiping around whatsoever is lovely, true, pure, noble.

We need to be so careful of blaspheming the Holy Spirit......and to not bring presumptuous railing accusations against dignities........there is great and deep wisdom in what Jesus said to let the wheat and tares grow together until the end, otherwise we will pull up the true along with the false......in other words we should just humbly understand that we cannot always tell the difference.  And this is why we are to quench not the Spirit, but the way to deal with false manifestations/counterfeits and excesses, etc,  is not by quenching the spirit but simply and effectively by bringing sound doctrine and mature guidance.