• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, brakelite said:

lol...I'm 65...for a year or two I have become aware that age brings about a change in dynamics...we revert to baby-hood. We pee half as much but twice as often.

Cranberry juice time brakelite .   drink it .   and cut your fats way down .   that sounds like prostate enlargement.  NO worries it happens to about all men over fifty or sixty.

but cranberry is real good against prostrate cancer .       The LORD knows what juices all natural were best for us .     Brakelite I loves ya . 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Cranberry juice time brakelite .   drink it .   and cut your fats way down .   that sounds like prostate enlargement.  NO worries it happens to about all men over fifty or sixty.

but cranberry is real good against prostrate cancer .       The LORD knows what juices all natural were best for us .     Brakelite I loves ya . 

ps no pork it has way too many toxins and also no processed foods if you can help it .   be blessed brake lite .   I got to start eating better too. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Hey bro, I never thought of that. Yep, prostate enlargement I knew of and has been verified, but my young 12 yo grand-daughter drinks cranberry juice often because of urinary issues. Mmmmm. Ta muchly. Now didn't this thread start with reminiscing? 

As far as fats are concerned, my diet is great...vegetarian ...could go vegan if I cut my cheese intake...which is not a great deal. No other dairy food apart from the rare serving of cheese. Only a little bread and I'm a healthy 75KG with no health issues. And yes, Natural medicines are the only way...there's as much danger and side issues in pharma as there is in the processed food industry. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  3

:24::24: oh my goodness!!!

, frienduff thaylorde said:
"Cranberry juice time brakelite .   drink it .   and cut your fats way down .   that sounds like prostate enlargement.  NO worries it happens to about all men over fifty or sixty."

*I never thought this thread would take a sharp left turn into "mens health"..!!

So funny:laugh:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  967
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,848
  • Content Per Day:  5.06
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

9 hours ago, HisFirst said:

:24::24: oh my goodness!!!

, frienduff thaylorde said:
"Cranberry juice time brakelite .   drink it .   and cut your fats way down .   that sounds like prostate enlargement.  NO worries it happens to about all men over fifty or sixty."

*I never thought this thread would take a sharp left turn into "mens health"..!!

So funny:laugh:

Ha!  "It happens" could be most anything. Not all men have the same health issues at any age, anymore than females do.

Now me I take those men's health mixed nuts from NUT-trition from Planters. ( But mostly because I do like pistachio nuts and I can't afford unsalted whole cashews as a steady diet.) 

-------

Thinking upon it some; As to the 80's, my health back then was awful, but nothing that straight tonic from the bar at the hotel couldn't mend with a pain pill.

I used to ride in to the hotel  in my modified used GMC postal jeep, steel myself for the pain of trying to stand up grab the roll bar, push my left leg out and have gravity do it's thing as the excruciating wave of pain shot up my back. Then I would hobble to the front desk  grab the night audit information, smoke the last of my second pack of cigarettes for the morning, and review how the night went, before dragging my self, leg and all, to the hotel coffee shop to make sure the line cooks were on duty and food supplies were  adequate. Then I'd go do a bottle count at the bar. That is all just preamble, leading up to my very limited remembrance of the 80's pop scene.

I had to book the night club entertainment for the hotel. We used to battle it out with the beach hotels for the local favorites, a few of whom had a hit pop song  or two during that time. Still the 1980's as a decade  is  a favorite for it all was used by the Holy Spirit to get my attention and turn me about to my own repentance using those 150 hotel room tv's with nothing on  during the day except those awful big haired pastors and their wives ( you know the ones), and the 150 Gideon Bibles in those rooms I was refurbishing. It was the middle of the 1980's when God said to this hard nosed atheist, oh yeah, watch this.  Coming at ya! And it kept coming until I broke.

That was glorious for me and so: yep, I too do love remembrance of the 80's.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1