• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

BUT this (idolatry) is what 'our group'  has ALWAYS done - so it must be okay - right ?   We don't even call it idolatry any more !   So it must be okay - right !??

Oh you know it is idolatry , and is it okay...........................hmmmm...........................lets see.

WHO GOES UNDER THE WRATH OF GOD.........................I seem to remember IDOLATORS shall have their part in the LAKE OF FIRE .     GOD DONT CHANGE

JESUS don't contradict GOD.    I mean don't the people understand WHO JESUS REALLY IS.   HOW can GODS OWN WORD, WHO HE IS................COME to CONTRADICT HIM .

MAKES NO SENSE TO ME .    MAKES NO SENSE TO ME .     

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

JESUS don't contradict GOD. 

And JESUS brings revival of TRUTH, the TRUE GOSPEL ,

just as He did through Martin Luther even though Luther had many faults, the MESSAGE OF THE GOSPEL by FAITH was restored to many people who had been trapped in the devil's errors for generations.

Today the same REVIVAL is happening for all those who GOD has called,  calling them back to Himself out of the devil's errors.   Those who are still trapped are mad,  the enemy is furious, that JESUS saves anyone !

• Praise God! 1

Their are some wicked things being taught .    And many are deceived by whatever their hearts desire .

BUT KNOW THIS .     Who we follow and Obey  ITS HIS SERVANTS WE ARE AND BELONG TOO.   whether of sin unto death

or of OBEDIANCE unto Righteousness.    AND none who are HIS ...............will follow the voice of any stranger  , no , not any who are dressed in STRANGE CLOTHING .

THEY FOLLOW the LAMB ONLY .   

• Praise God! 1

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

And JESUS brings revival of TRUTH, the TRUE GOSPEL ,

just as He did through Martin Luther even though Luther had many faults, the MESSAGE OF THE GOSPEL by FAITH was restored to many people who had been trapped in the devil's errors for generations.

Today the same REVIVAL is happening for all those who GOD has called,  calling them back to Himself out of the devil's errors.   Those who are still trapped are mad,  the enemy is furious, that JESUS saves anyone !

And now , at nigh the end many come in the name of their father , to do his service and pay him homage and honor through the all inclusive world interfaith lie .

and to know what father this is ........................read the last word of the first sentence.   LIE.    and who is the father of that .  

• Thumbs Up 1

To each andall,   these will keep coming onto sites , into churches , until their words will leaven the whole lump till the mindset is all for interfaith for world peace .

But if a man purge himself from these ..............he shall become a vessel fit for good use .    Flee the ways of the pagan all inclusive Babylonian wicked all inclusive message for unity.

I have fear for many,  for i know all who go under this will be damned to perdition for they followed the Spirit of the one doomed to perdition.

He does not sleep , nor does he slumber,  he works and works worldwide to create now at this time a final one world all inclusive mindset

by which in time he will convince the whole of mankind to come against the few true lambs.     Beware it starts small , it starts with phrases

like lets find common ground for unity , that we can have unity with devils and false religions IF its for a cause .   IT LIES......................

it lies and it knows that all who do so..............WILL FALL AWAY.     It knows this and it seduces .   ONLY IN CHRIST can it be resisted.

FOR those in CHRIST will love and hear ONLY TRUTH , will feast ONLY ON TRUTH and the LAMB shall guide his own.    Beware its increasing big time now.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I have fear for many,  for i know all who go under this will be damned to perdition for they followed the Spirit of the one doomed to perdition.

What did Jesus Himself Say about how many are unsaved and are resurrected in shame and judgment ? 

And all through His Word,  YHVH'S Word,  how many reject Jesus and die without any hope for eternal life in Jesus ?

Or the good news,  how many are saved, received eternal life, and are resurrected in glory forever with Jesus ?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

What did Jesus Himself Say about how many are unsaved and are resurrected in shame and judgment ? 

And all through His Word,  YHVH'S Word,  how many reject Jesus and die without any hope for eternal life in Jesus ?

Or the good news,  how many are saved, received eternal life, and are resurrected in glory forever with Jesus ?

The thing is simple jeff,  no matter how many times by grace i have read the bible ,  

Its not the many saved,  its few be saved.   for many reject .  even many who say HIS NAME reject him.

Its not few they be who enter the wide gate of destruction its many.

and its not many who enter the strait gate...............its few .

IF JESUS SAID IT .................it cannot be made a lie.  HE SAYS THIS .  

So all we can do jeff is keep on warning and reminding and the elect will hear and the rest do shun .

Since we know not who will be saved or who will remain...................WE just say and remind it to all.

The memebers are supposed to look out for thewelfar of the members.    

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Since we know not who will be saved or who will remain...................WE just say and remind it to all.

The memebers are supposed to look out for thewelfar of the members.

And what we can say is, submit yourselves to the Lord Jesus, do not look back. Look forward and always to Him, people will seek excuses, Satan will tell you: "Oh, it is enough. You are in Him already". Do not look back, just move forward.

"But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul." - Hebrews 10:39

No, it is never enough... Do not stop seeking His presence, get out of the flesh as it has nothing good to offer.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And what SPIRIT truly dwells in that heart can be seen by action or lack thereof .

What IS inside the heart of man is evil from his youth.

YES,  one must be born again .    IF they have well they unlearn the world and learn to walk as DID CHRIST .

What is truly within one will show its fruits .    And YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THIER FRUITS,  not by what physcology says as in aka you don know their heart .

RIGHT .    What is in one always SURFACES and IT can ALWAYS and WILL always be seen by its fruits.

And if one does err,   ITS why we so lighting fast are quick to correct .    What matters IS what is inside a person ,   AND IT BETTER BE CHRIST and if HE is............IT CAN AND IS SEEN.

This is all very true. But I am still not clear on what the OP is seeing them do that would be consider  idolatry. He said they kneel, recited a reading and took communion where everyone was welcome to partake.  I'm not sure what of this is pointing to  idolatry? Yes they should have instructed how communion works. But maybe it was misunderstood? Or they thought everyone knew?   I don't know since I was not there. But maybe they meant you didn't have to be a member of the church to partake ? Maybe that was why they said everyone was welcome? :noidea:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

..HEY LADY KAY....................IT IS IDOLARTY to bow down to images .    IT IS .

This could also be consider a respectful thing that you do when you come into the Lord's House by some people. I am not saying it is what I do. But It is what some one else may do. And their reasoning behind it is that they are showing respect as they come into the present of the Lord.  Much like people who feel the church should have a dress code. Saying we should dress our best as we come into the Lord's House.  

It really comes down to what is going on inside a person.