• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, other one said:

So you know what/who the beast is?

I might add that I have heard this from several places starting in about 1990 when my uncle started chipping his cows.   it's gotten worse since the RFID tattoo came out

I've known what the beast is for about 20 years now.

I'm not waiting for the first beast from revelation 13 to appear because he is already in Jerusalem.

I'm waiting for the second beast to arrive in Jerusalem and practice the authority of the first beast on his behalf.I believe this will take place between 1.5 years and 2.5 years.Then Benjamin Netanyahu will do what he said he will do.

And Israel's supreme court won't be able to stop him.

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

28 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I've known what the beast is for about 20 years now.

I'm not waiting for the first beast from revelation 13 to appear because he is already in Jerusalem.

I'm waiting for the second beast to arrive in Jerusalem and practice the authority of the first beast on his behalf.I believe this will take place between 1.5 years and 2.5 years.Then Benjamin Netanyahu will do what he said he will do.

And Israel's supreme court won't be able to stop him.

You might inform us.

• Group:  Royal Member

6 minutes ago, other one said:

You might inform us.

Inform you that the Israeli government is the beast?

Or Inform you that Benjamin netanyahu has said he will Innact legislation causing everyone in Israel to be microchipped?

Or inform you when the armed forces of the north arrive in Israel?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think that's enough information.

***walks away***

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  316
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Inform you that the Israeli government is the beast?

Or Inform you that Benjamin netanyahu has said he will Innact legislation causing everyone in Israel to be microchipped?

Or inform you when the armed forces of the north arrive in Israel?

Do you have proof of these claims? Otherwise those are major allegations. 

Edited by Solus Christus

7 hours ago, Solus Christus said:

Do you have proof of these claims? Otherwise those are major allegations. 

The proof that the Israeli government is the beast is in the scripture.The purpose of study and watching is to understand the scripture.

The proof of Benjamin netanyahu saying he will pass legislation so that all Israelis will be microchipped is in the news.The Jerusalem post has a good article about it.

The proof of the armed forces being given to Israel is in the scripture in several different books.

6 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The proof that the Israeli government is the beast is in the scripture.The purpose of study and watching is to understand the scripture.

The proof of Benjamin netanyahu saying he will pass legislation so that all Israelis will be microchipped is in the news.The Jerusalem post has a good article about it.

The proof of the armed forces being given to Israel is in the scripture in several different books.

I’ll check out the Jerusalem Post. But Scripture is not a proof if its eschatological, it can be interpreted in many ways; you can read signs, but Revelation won’t say “The Beast is Benjamin or Bono from U2.” We have to interpret with the Holy Spirit’s guidance. We must be humble because people thought the Nazis was The Beast and Hitler The Antichrist, and he turned out to just be an antichrist, not The Antichrist. 

Edited by Solus Christus

3 hours ago, Solus Christus said:

I’ll check out the Jerusalem Post. But Scripture is not a proof if its eschatological, it can be interpreted in many ways; you can read signs, but Revelation won’t say “The Beast is Benjamin or Bono from U2.” We have to interpret with the Holy Spirit’s guidance. We must be humble because people thought the Nazis was The Beast and Hitler The Antichrist, and he turned out to just be an antichrist, not The Antichrist. 

The beast is the Israeli government.Not just Benjamin netanyahu.

The little horn came up in 1948.

I didn't use the word antichrist because there are many antichrists.Has been for a couple thousand years now.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/27/2023 at 10:44 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

"Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names." Revelation 13:1

Interesting...can you describe him so I can see him...maybe?

On 7/27/2023 at 10:44 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

I'm waiting for the second beast to arrive in Jerusalem and practice the authority of the first beast on his behalf.

"Then another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems." Revelation 12:3

"they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?" Revelation 13:4

Are they not the same beast?

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The beast is the Israeli government.Not just Benjamin netanyahu.

The little horn came up in 1948.

I didn't use the word antichrist because there are many antichrists.Has been for a couple thousand years now.

Dear children, this is the last hour;and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.” (1 John 2:18)

There is many antichrists yes, but there is singular one as well who is The Man of Sin and Beast of the Sea:

until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God,” (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4) and “The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemiesand to exercise its authority for forty-two months. It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. It was given power to wage waragainst God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.” (Revelation 13:5-7)