• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

56 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

What is the gospel to you ?  

That Their is no name under heaven wherby men may be saved.  That JESUS is the Christ

and not one way among many as popey preaches .   He preaches a false gospel pard.

Watch him for a bit .   JESUS did not come to bring peace on earth .   THe gospel of true peace IS the gospel of CHRIST for it is the only name whereby one is and can be

reconciled to GOD and have Peace .    But no , interfaith message is WORLD HUG WORLD PEACE and we all children of GOD and JESUS is jus a way among many.

OOPSY LIE , and a big one at that .    

I do have a queston for you.  wayne .  at least answer this .

CAN you ever imagine peter , paul OR CHRIST HIMSELF ,   KISSING KORANS and BUDDAS , saying we all finding GOD in our own way

And one who claims to be the vicar of Christ , LEADS IN THIS INTERFAIHT .    SCARY wayen,  very scary for that man and for all

who go along with this mindset .   FOR GOD has long said.............I share my glory with NONE .............and placing JESUS as one god among many

YEAH.......................and DOING IT IN HIS NAME......................oh dear how much worse a punishment for that .     

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Do you know what "ecumenical" means ?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
330px-Ecumenism_symbol.jpg

A common symbol of ecumenism portrays the Christian Church as a cross on a boat at sea.[1]
Part of a series on
Christianity
Principal symbol of Christianity
Christian cross Christianity portal

Ecumenism refers to efforts by Christians of different Church traditions to develop closer relationships and better understandings. The term is also often used to refer to efforts towards the visible and organic unity of different Christian denominations in some form.

The adjective ecumenical can also be applied to any interdenominational initiative that encourages greater cooperation among Christians and their churches, whether or not the specific aim of that effort is full, visible unity.

The terms ecumenism and ecumenical come from the Greek οἰκουμένη (oikoumene), which means "the whole inhabited world", and was historically used with specific reference to the Roman Empire.[2] The ecumenical vision comprises both the search for the visible unity of the Church (Ephesians 4:3) and the "whole inhabited earth" (Matthew 24:14) as the concern of all Christians.

In Christianity the qualification ecumenical is originally (and still) used in terms such as "ecumenical council" and "Ecumenical Patriarch" in the meaning of pertaining to the totality of the larger Church (such as the Catholic Church or the Orthodox Church) rather than being restricted to one of its constituent local churches or dioceses. Used in this original sense, the term carries no connotation of re-uniting the historically separated Christian denominations, but presumes a unity of local congregations in a worldwide communion.

It is extremely important  that that all the Protestant churches know exactly what ecumenism means. This was birthed by the RCC from its early beginnings. Today and ever since the reformation there has been an ecumenical movement to unify the Protestant churches under the umbrella papal respect as the head of the Christian Church world wide.

Some are now doing that. Secondly the Vatican is chief supporter of interfaith which respects all religions and not Jesus as being the only way of salvation. Its you are OK we are all OK. we must unify for world peace. This is not the Gospel

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Yes, good.  The evil of ecumenicalism is well known in Scripture, and exposed as darkness from the evil one.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

The truth is in all the church's there are followers of Christ and also tares . We do know there one name to be saved Jesus. We must only follow him. I don't believe you can mix Islam and Christ together. But many saved Christians are in the Catholic church.  We been over this.

• Followers:  17

5 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

The truth is in all the church's there are followers of Christ and also tares . We do know there one name to be saved Jesus. We must only follow him. I don't believe you can mix Islam and Christ together. But many saved Christians are in the Catholic church.  We been over this.

I was a talking about the head of that church.   mr francis.      That man DOES NOT KNOW GOD PEROID .  

we can debate THIS if ya like .  but HE KNOWS NOT GOD PEROID and that system of theirs has been built of some serious lies .  mixing truths in but SERIOUS LIES.

so since as you said we been over this concering catholics.    THEN LETS talk about the SYSTEM and its LEADER .     But I suppose you no want to do that .

cause we both know...................you wont have no solid foundation to stand on which supports THAT foundation and its lies .   

• Followers:  17

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

I was a talking about the head of that church.   mr francis.      That man DOES NOT KNOW GOD PEROID .  

we can debate THIS if ya like .  but HE KNOWS NOT GOD PEROID and that system of theirs has been built of some serious lies .  mixing truths in but SERIOUS LIES.

so since as you said we been over this concering catholics.    THEN LETS talk about the SYSTEM and its LEADER .     But I suppose you no want to do that .

cause we both know...................you wont have no solid foundation to stand on which supports THAT foundation and its lies .   

and since we love the people ,  WHY don't we EXPRESS this geunie LOVE and get them OUT of that SYSTEM and its ecumenical interfaith message

its been preaching FOR YEARS wayne.  FOR YEARS wayne.   FOR YEARS it has done this .     IF we love we don't just sit and hug.................WE WARN AS DID JESUS HIMSELF . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

4 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

But many saved Christians are in the Catholic church.  We been over this.

And I do not understand why they are still there. Because their doctrine seems to be another Gospel, in my country they seem to honor more Mary than Jesus... There is something definitely wrong there, and idolatry is very present in Catholic churches here (as shown in picture below).

https://goo.gl/QE7Rj9

"for you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God" - Exodus 34:14

And I would shout:

"And I heard another voice from heaven saying,
    “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues." - Revelation 18:4

And surrender to the only true Lord and Savior: The Lord Jesus Christ. And those who are His will hear.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

And I do not understand why they are still there. Because their doctrine seems to be another Gospel, in my country they seem to honor more Mary than Jesus... There is something definitely wrong there, and idolatry is very present in Catholic churches here (as shown in picture below).

Remember it took time for YHVH to deliver Israel ,  His Own People,  our of Egypt. And to restore them after more than 1000 years to the land YHVH appointed to Israel.

LIkewise,  YHVH'S People come out of the pagan religions when YHVH brings them out. (or they die or are executed)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

WE WARN AS DID JESUS HIMSELF

I believe you to be a false teacher.

Look.

Galatians chapter 3
10 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”[e] 11 Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God, because “the righteous will live by faith.”[f] 12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.”[g] 13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”[h] 14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

6 minutes ago, john1 said:

Look

You have admitted(posted) and been gently warned and alerted by several in the past about your many false posts,  teachings/ and made false accusations, 

and that you have no biblical support except your own self interpretation which so far has been in error,

including here.   

• Thumbs Up 1