• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

On 3/4/2018 at 8:33 PM, HeIsRisen2018 said:

I'm just curious about something. If God is perfect and never makes mistakes, then why did He feel like He had to cause the flood and start over anyway?

So that the remnant of survivors would learn.....for one thing, seeing we are faced with a God who does as He pleases, it causes us to humbly try and learn how to please Him.  Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.  He Himself makes no mistakes, but has foreseen all the mistakes of man and devil, and has already gone before and planned His responses.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

So that the remnant of survivors would learn.....for one thing, seeing we are faced with a God who does as He pleases, it causes us to humbly try and learn how to please Him.  Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.  He Himself makes no mistakes, but has foreseen all the mistakes of man and devil, and has already gone before and planned His responses.

Sister you loved.     Throw your head back and shout a praise to the LORD .       Just shoot them arms up and praise the Lord sister .    You loved , let us praise the Lord.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

On 3/4/2018 at 7:33 PM, HeIsRisen2018 said:

I'm just curious about something. If God is perfect and never makes mistakes, then why did He feel like He had to cause the flood and start over anyway?

He IS perfect and doesn't make mistakes.  The mistake was made by man who chose to follow satan instead of God.  And by fallen angels who mated with humans. He had to clean up the mess.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

He IS perfect and doesn't make mistakes.  The mistake was made by man who chose to follow satan instead of God.  And by fallen angels who mated with humans. He had to clean up the mess.

You Beat me to the punch......your last sentence—— I was going to use the exact same words....lol