• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

I’m sorry you continually see me as someone against holiness. I’m not.

If you were, you would not be partial about it. The Lord Jesus called us to holiness, and He is not partial.

There are many people who say: "I like holiness". To say and to live are different things.

"Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit." - Matthew 12:33

They say they love but they are still captive to sin, and they are loving it too much; and they get offended when they hear encouragement to eliminate it from their lives.

"And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me." - Matthew 11:6

Then holiness offends you, and those who fight against it offends me. We cannot agree.

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, stronggrace55 said:

I apologize, I didn't mean to cause debate or desension with my post. My intent is to inspire and encourage others through my writing. I fed led to write this post as it is in my blog and desired to share it with others. Many others had read the post without retaliation. I am a Spirit-filled believer. That doesn't make me perfect, it just means that I desire the Holy Spirit to move in my life, and to display His fruit and to mature in Who God has called me to be and not to be ruled by the flesh.

Again, I deeply apologize for causing any distress.

I read your post this morning while in a doctors waiting room and was indeed blessed by it.  It was excellent and it did not  distress at least me in anyway.  They are good reminders for believers to keep us on our toes and keep our lamps lit.

Edited by warrior12
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

7 minutes ago, Yowm said:

What brings you to that conclusion?

By your posts discouraging such behavior (to exhort in favor of it), as God did not desire us to be holy:

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

It’s just not something you can push on others, it is essentially God’s work through the HOLY Spirit.

And if God wants, but people still fight against it... Then I do not see how they indeed are for holiness.

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2

Just now, Yowm said:

I'm done. This goes nowhere.

Again, exhortation is not judgment. All sincere Christians would welcome exhortations and they should not be offended by it.

If they are offended, then it is a sign they should fix something.

The Lord Jesus is alive and He can use His people to exhort, correct, and even teach others through His Spirit.

Then please, as obedient children let us not fight against Him.

"For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth." - 2 Corinthians 13:8

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  477
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,560
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

4 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

If you were, you would not be partial about it. The Lord Jesus called us to holiness, and He is not partial.

There are many people who say: "I like holiness". To say and to live are different things.

"Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit." - Matthew 12:33

They say they love but they are still captive to sin, and they are loving it too much; and they get offended when they hear encouragement to eliminate it from their lives.

"And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me." - Matthew 11:6

Then holiness offends you, and those who fight against it offends me. We cannot agree.

I think you are just messing with peoples heads or minds. You know there is no one againsts walking in holiness on worthy. Stop starting strife which is not holy at all. You are sinning to me. Be humble and turn from your striving.

Lets walk humbly which is part of being holy. There is no holiness without being humble. If we teach others that we should walk holy then we need first to make sure we have not left undone anything  unholy in our lifes. Only God is holy. We need his holiness. Its by the holy spirit. That we are holy. We cannot be holy in ourselfs. Only God is good. Christ in me the hope of glory. Its not i but christ who lives. The only way yo be holy is to put on christ. Let him live in you and rule your life. Be rooted in him and get your life from him. Without Jesus i can do nothing. No one can do any good but through Jesus. How ? By faith. Walk in faith trusting in him for every step. Trust is the only way. He will give you the power to be holy. To want to be holy. To live in love. To love your brother. 

Dialogue, brothers with patience would resolve some misunderstanding, rather than jumping to conclusions too quickly.   This is how lawyers win cases, they prod the witness to reveal the whole picture and they put the puzzle piece by piece until walla, a picture emerges.   Yeh, sometimes they use deceitfulness, but we are not here to do that, but to arrive at the same destination of truth.  

Let's display the Christlike behavior that believers are called to display as the world is watching and listening.   Yes, you are being watched on the WWW.  

4 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Dialogue, brothers with patience would resolve some misunderstanding, rather than jumping to conclusions too quickly.   This is how lawyers win cases, they prod the witness to reveal the whole picture and they put the puzzle piece by piece until walla, a picture emerges.   Yeh, sometimes they use deceitfulness, but we are not here to do that, but to arrive at the same destination of truth.  

Let's display the Christlike behavior that believers are called to display as the world is watching and listening.   Yes, you are being watched on the WWW.  

There is no misunderstanding. If there was it would not go on for such a long time. 

2 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

There is no misunderstanding. If there was it would not go on for such a long time. 

I think there was or then there was antagonism, which brothers in Christ should not be engaged in as it is still not Christlike.

1 hour ago, warrior12 said:

I think there was or then there was antagonism, which brothers in Christ should not be engaged in as it is still not Christlike.

You are not helping too much. Paul and Barnabus in acts debated and chose not to work together. We cannot pretend nothings being posted that is not right. This is a message board anyone can say something does not mean its true.