• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Davida said:

Nope, I simply do not buy that there are absolutely no bible believing/ teaching churches in your local area.  What city do you live in? Churches & people won't be perfect.  If we are hyper critical & count ourselves to be the righteous judge we will be blinded by our own arrogance and only fooling ourselves. 

It was not the people my dear , nor was I hyper anything .   the leaders loved sin , they embraced SIN .   that I cannot sit under .

You are right ,  I have not got to check every single church in my town.     But I have no intention of sitting in all the catholic ones .   makes no sense to do that .  their leaders are in error.

About the only ones I did not get to check out were the apostolic churches .    ANY WORD from you on those .  

And the Methodist monster churches sucked the life out of everything .    I did visit churches sister .  and it was not the people , because I KNOW in every single church

their will be errors .   BUT WHEN LEADERS TEACH that error..............that church is DOOMED .   and when I say error,   It wasn't little things like mid pre or post trib.

It was outright lies .  some were worse than others .    The leaders sister ,  its the leaders that have got to teach and learn the people,  or error only begets error.

Would you enjoy sitting in a church that embraced rick warren and that dung .   did not think so  .  ITS INFECTED our churches sister .  Its bad and I am not playing around , its bad here.

I would not be surprised if even in my town their are those who meet.  Due to I have met in houses with many at times.  

OH you should have seen the beauty.   some of them folks were so hungry for God.   But it split , people moved.  near its end

I had went I think on a Tuesday night ,    and what a word from the LORD,  you would have loved it .    God gave me word of wisdom

for a fellow  their .   yeah and it wasn't that money dung stuff.     It was truly a blessing .   Later the leader he said GOD was telling him to go in a whole new direction

, now test this sis,     He said that GOD was pulling him OUT from the bible to try and do new things ...................ALARM BELLS RANG HUGE in my spirit

and I with upmost urgency stopped him and pleaded with Him that this was not of GOD.      needless to say I was not invited back.  BUT IT DID stop that teaching , at least that night.

I found out months later the leader had fallen away real bad and others too.      WHEN I heard that word that GOD was doing something NEW and pulling him out of the bible

SIS , even a babe should have known  ALARM ALARM ALARM.   no other person spoke out against that .  none .   I alone by grace did .  PEOPLE will follow anyone these days

Anyway you loved      .    I was sad to hear so many of them fell away badly .   But at least I did all to warn.   warners are not all that evil sis .   they truly aint .

Be blessed .  you loved and yes davida................THROW THEM HANDS UP and PRAISE THE LORD . 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

35 minutes ago, Davida said:

Churches & people won't be perfect.  If we are hyper critical & count ourselves to be the righteous judge we will be blinded by our own arrogance and only fooling ourselves.

And we cannot start embracing false prophets as well. The Lord Jesus does not want us to be lukewarm but to take a position, and this position is for the truth.

It is by such thinking that many people are being deceived... We are to warn against false prophets, doctrines, and anything contrary to the truth.

"For there must also be factions among you, that those who are approved may be recognized among you." - 1 Corinthians 11:19

And obviously, to exhort one another daily against the deceitfulness of sin and seek to cleanse our hearts and put away sins from our lives, and not to have communion with it.

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen." - 2 Corinthians 13:14

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

So that post above is your answer response to Angels4u saying that your posts are very critical & condemning towards other Christians and so by that scripture you think you're equal to Christ & speaking righteously as the Father told you?  Sorry, but that is a good example of taking the scripture out of context and is a misuse and misapplication of the meaning of that scripture. The blanket condemnation of other anonymous Christians who are attending Churches doesn't glorify God. 

Btw, righting the words " glory to God"  does not necessarily glorify Him. 

"who, when He was reviled, did not revile in return; when He suffered,
    He did not threaten, but committed Himself to Him who judges righteously;" - 1 Peter 2:23

• Group:  Mars Hill

54 minutes ago, Davida said:

I do not buy for one second that every- church leader is "embracing sin" in your city and your county.  As for hyper-critical- your posts are typically negative rants blanket condemning all churches and their leaders calling them dung piles etc. and equating them to Rick warren's or Copelands mega churches & that is not in the least bit accurate.  

the ones I visited are .    As  I said I have not visted all the churches .     Its bad sis,  the falling away is real bad.   and I don't list all churches .

just those in line with this unity over doctrine ones .   they super false but its tricky due to how much they holler about love and good works .

As far as county I have no idea ,  but I don't drive miles around either .   Here in my town we have lots of catholic churches which as I said I did not visit .

How bout praying I am led to a good group , stead of attacking me for not joining false ones .    In the mean time its time to celebrate and remember the Lords

sufferings for our sake .    

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

21 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

the ones I visited are .    As  I said I have not visted all the churches .     Its bad sis,  the falling away is real bad.   and I don't list all churches .

just those in line with this unity over doctrine ones .   they super false but its tricky due to how much they holler about love and good works .

As far as county I have no idea ,  but I don't drive miles around either .   Here in my town we have lots of catholic churches which as I said I did not visit .

How bout praying I am led to a good group , stead of attacking me for not joining false ones .    In the mean time its time to celebrate and remember the Lords

sufferings for our sake .    

Do you realize that the Christians are the church ?

For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.2 Cor.5:1

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

"For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command,
    what I should say and what I should speak. And I know that His command is everlasting life.
        Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak." - John 12:49-50

I believe it is here, if you could see me... :laugh:

Glory to God! Amen.

Amen......I've heard you speak of your joy, brother.  People don't get around to all the posts, so maybe they missed where you have spoken about the joy of the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

59 minutes ago, Davida said:

So , name names then, who are you launching these accusations against of being false prophets? If there is a False prophet (s) in the world,  you want to warn people about, then post a specific thread and back it up with examples, but, throwing a wide vague blanket condemnation poured out in every other post towards all Christians & churches in general is just negative venting.

Not only does it spread negativity, it could discourage some who read it from seeking out a local Church to attend & be planted in. The Bible tells us to gather believers under Pastorship, in local assembly to study, worship, disciple, evangelize and serve in our local communities- to be light and salt.

....."So , name names then, who are you launching these accusations against of being false prophets?"

Warnings don't always work like that (though sometimes they might).......mostly they are intended to wake people up to the danger in general, to the times we are in, so that they will begin to TEST what they are being taught and seek the Lord to rightly divide the scriptures for themselves, rather than just taking the word of others that they are listening to.  It's just unfortunately necessary to warn due to the particular nature of the times we are living in.....the falling away....strong delusion, which is no light thing, but involves the perishing of real souls for eternity.

And I did think that you and Angels agreed with that....Angels is rightly asking what has happened to the church and she said that too many preachers these days want to become popular by preaching a feel-good sermon.  You  said that people are bewitched and enthralled with the world....that the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, and Angels agreed with your comment as well.  4LdK responded to the OP by giving pretty much the same reasons right from scripture......perilous times in the last days lovers of self, lovers of money, lovers of pleasure, etc.  It seems like we are all agreeing that these are not glory days for the church, that something is terribly wrong.......that's exactly what this thread is pointing out, i think.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Isaiah 53 
53 Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
2 He grew up before Him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to Him,
nothing in His appearance that we should desire Him.
3 He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
He was despised, and we held Him in low esteem.

4 Surely He took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered Him punished by God,
stricken by Him, and afflicted.
5 But He was pierced for our transgressions,
He was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on Him,
and by His wounds, we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on Him
the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet He did not open his mouth;
He was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so He did not open his mouth.
8 By oppression and judgment He was taken away.
Yet who of His generation protested?
For He was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people He was punished.
9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in His death,
though He had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in His mouth.

10 Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush Him and cause Him to suffer,
and though the Lord makes His life an offering for sin,
He will see his offspring and prolong His days,
and the will of the Lord will prosper in His hand.
11 After He has suffered,
He will see the light of life and be satisfied
by His knowledge my righteous Servant will justify many,
and He will bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore I will give Him a portion among the great,
and He will divide the spoils with the strong
because He poured out His life unto death
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For He bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors.

• This is Worthy 1

2 hours ago, angels4u said:

Do you realize that the Christians are the church ?

For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.2 Cor.5:1

Amen sister  .  all of us who love the Lord , whose hearts He has knit HIS LOVE into .   OH SISTER sing a praise to the Lord .   the peoples OF the LORD are HIS body.

Its like the saying not all Israel IS OF Israel.     Well not all who profess his name are HIS .    Those who both profess Him and follow HIM ,  THEY HIS and can no man

snatch them from HIS HAND SISTER.  the beauty of JESUS  ,    IS the SHEPARD keeps those who are HIS , and nothing , no matter how well spoken

no matter how well its mixed,  no matter how many teach it ,   no lamb gonna buy the lie .    ITS TRUE SISTER .  they hear ONLY the voice of the SHEPARD

and anything ,  truly sister I mean anything contrary ,  they have absolutely no desire for mixed doctrines.    ONLY the truth do they love and if it costs

them all,  the loss of all things and even this life,  SISTER they REJOICE and count the loss as but dung to WIN JESUS .    Man , my heart is so lit up

as I am even writing this .     GOD is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  merciful   ,  sis ,  I was one of the worst and He sent grace .    Man its all the reason I need to be joyful.

And sister.........YOU LOVED TOO.     I loves you all,  just want us all to exhort daily that we be sharpened and walk with all honor due the one who saved us .  

SING IT SISTER.   you loved .    We live for Him and if we have to even die for him ,   WE got peace no matter what and HE is our strength and hope in all times.

Rejoice people,    just kick back them stools , leap up and rejoice .     Praise the LORD . 

2 hours ago, Davida said:

That is a lie-- I have not attacked you period and nor have I attacked you for not  joining a false church.

Do I need to repost what I said? Making blanket rants condemning all churches and pastors as being dung heaps places is a judgment upon a whole lot of people unfairly who you do not know. Pastors are people too, btw. Constant ranting that way is not constructive or edifying it is spreading poison imo. My main point has been that I do not buy for one minute that there is not any decent Church with a decent Pastor in your whole city or county to be found.

I'm just asking, but ease up on the church. I'm sure you have other things to say besides that.

OH ,  yeah I can see how you would misunderstand what I wrote .  NO your right you never attacked me at all for not joining a false church.   very true .

Sis I do have many things to say.    So lets all just start over and rejoice in the Lord .   Their may be some churches in my town that are good .   Maybe I just aint found them yet .

We can all just start afresh .    Now its Friday and I remember with such joy what the LORD did for this wicked thing .    So lets rejoice in that .

Lets put the past misunderstandings behind us .    And just throw those hands up and praise the Lord .