• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

We are not saved by any works. If you add works to faith its a false gospel.

If you do not repent, you will perish. With a dead faith in Christ, living according to the flesh and under dominion of its evil desires.

"But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves." - James 1:22

Satan is a big deceiver, that will do anything to get people to believe in a dead faith.

So people all live in the flesh, and are not free indeed from its dominion. And as a result they are spiritually blind, heading to hell without even knowing.

"Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord,
    have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’
        And then I will declare to them,
            ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’" - Matthew 7:22-24

And many are following this path under the spirit of the anti-Christ who deny the works of Christ: holiness, walking in the Spirit, denial of the flesh.

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also;
    and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father." - John 14:12

"They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him,
    being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work." - Titus 1:16

God bless you in Jesus' name!

Guest Butero
4 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Did you read what i wrote ? Did you understand ? Your taking what james says out of context. If paul says not of works. Paul says no works can save us. Then he means it. Do you believe you have to add works to the inputed righteousness of christ ? James is talking about the evidence of someone in christ. Works prove your faith is really in christ. Because if you really believe there is s transformation of your heart. But that work does not add to his inputed righteousness. Thsts why its by faith so it will be by grace. 

Did you read what I wrote?  I posted a scripture in response to a question, with no comments whatsoever about the meaning.  If you have a problem with what I posted, you need to take it out on James.  

Guest Butero
3 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Also i forgot to add. Abraham was fully conviced God was able to do what he promise. So that was why Abraham faith was counted as righteousness. And we are counted the same way if we beieve God raise christ from the dead. He was delivered for our sins and raised for our justification. Its by faith alone not works. So it could be by grace. If its by works then its not by faith. Works is the evidence of a faith that believes in God. 

"But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?  Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?  Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?"  James 2:20-22

Guest Butero
1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

We are not saved by any works. If you add works to faith its a false gospel. 

"Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone."  James 2:17

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,489
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

All Scripture will be 
Isaiah 28:9 (KJV)
[9] Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
[10] For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

and if by works why were these not known?
Matthew 7:21 (KJV)
[21] Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
[22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
[23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
[24] Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/30/1944

We as kings and priests in God's kingdom are the anointed ones, the sons and daughters of fresh oil, endued with gifts of power, strength, and grace to enable us to accomplish the WORK we're called to (our destiny). 

"You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only." - James 2:24

Jesus is not looking at our intentions, wishes, or knowledge of what is right.  He is looking at our works!  Are we allowing the grace of God to produce holy living and ministering to others in our lives, or have we received the grace of God in vain? 

"I know your works......" - Revelation 3:15

"So then, because you're are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth." - Revelation 3:16

Lukewarm people become like whoever they are around.  Around true followers of Jesus, they can blend in with them.  They know the Scriptures, sing the songs, and say the right statements.  Around followers of the world they think and conduct their lives in a worldly manner, that is, selfishly.  They obey God when obedience is pleasant or in their best interests.  But they are really motivated by their own desires.

Disciple (5).jpg

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  480
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,580
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

Paul is correct, faith without works. He said it. God be the glory. The true gospel. Who has bewitch you !

16 minutes ago, Albert Finch said:

We as kings and priests in God's kingdom are the anointed ones, the sons and daughters of fresh oil, endued with gifts of power, strength, and grace to enable us to accomplish the WORK we're called to (our destiny). 

"You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only." - James 2:24

Jesus is not looking at our intentions, wishes, or knowledge of what is right.  He is looking at our works!  Are we allowing the grace of God to produce holy living and ministering to others in our lives, or have we received the grace of God in vain? 

"I know your works......" - Revelation 3:15

"So then, because you're are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth." - Revelation 3:16

Lukewarm people become like whoever they are around.  Around true followers of Jesus, they can blend in with them.  They know the Scriptures, sing the songs, and say the right statements.  Around followers of the world they think and conduct their lives in a worldly manner, that is, selfishly.  They obey God when obedience is pleasant or in their best interests.  But they are really motivated by their own desires.

Disciple (5).jpg

Works are the evidence not the means. Read paul in romans if it be by works then it is no more by grsce. A free gift of salvation. Dont confuse sanctification with justification.

Guest shiloh357
8 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Paul is correct, faith without works. He said it. God be the glory. The true gospel. Who has bewitch you !

You are correct.  We are justified by faith in Christ alone apart from works.   James was not talking about our justification before God.   James was talking about our works justifying us in the sight of men.   Our works "justify" (in the sense of affirm) our testimony of faith.   Works are not the means by which man is made right with God, or kept right with God.   Works demonstrate our faith; they are not means by which we procure salvation.  Anyone who teaches that works are necessary for salvation are false teacher and bring forth a false gospel. 

1 hour ago, Butero said:

"Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone."  James 2:17

Not by works of righteousmess which we have done,but according to his mercy he saved us ,by the washing of regeneration ,and renewing of the holy spirit: Titis 3: 5