• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Goldie said:

Faith without works is dead. 

Yes, we have to believe in Jesus. We have to have faith. Jesus showed us how. He did good works.

God is within everyone. All His creation. God loves EVERYONE. He wants us all to go to Him, to worship Him, to love Him. We, are his abode. He wants us all to call on Him. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

Love your neighbour as yourself. God loves us all. Buddhists, Muslims, Atheists. We are the ones who give titles to people. God doesnt. God wants all of His children to come to him. God is mercy.

Oh very very true that GOD does desire none to perish .   but the same GOD says be ye not unequally yoked together .   For good reason I might add.

God desires none to perish ,  so the one thing that must be heard from the mouth , proclaimed upon rooftops ,  IS   JESUS IS the only way.

And THIS Same JESUS said ,   IF they receive not that message ,  shake the dust off your feet ,  NOT TO GO ahead and gather with them for unity sake or whatever.

JESUS set the pattern , WE do the following .    I will not have anything to do with the all inclusive coexist gospel .    We are kind to all, so we tell all JESUS only saves .

IF we love HIM we KEEP HIS sayings .   And one of them was  , preach the gospel to all,  and those who reject ,  move on shaking the dust off your feet.

Now read acts .   they did do this .     Their is good reason why GOD said it first and paul would later quoate it ,  BE ye NOT unequally yoked together for any cause .

WHY...................do it and you FALL away .    You just ponder that .     Try not to see me as the enemy , but rather as one WHO Truly does LOVE

and even if that love costs me much rejection .    I got my hope and I got my JOY ,    ITS CHRIST .   so its HIS pattern , His sayings AMEN .

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17

5 minutes ago, Goldie said:

It all comes down to scripture. Books in the Bible. Many were left out. They say because they werent inspired. Maybe they are?

Gospel of St Thomas is an example. In that it states that the kingdom of God is within us. Lift a stone and God is there etc. We dont need scripture to tell us that! God is everywhere! He created us, the earth, the Solar system.

And their is excellent good reason THEY WERE LEFT OUT .   IF anyone here has ever read the gospel of st Thomas they would KNOW why ITS LEFT OUT .

The sixty six books agree with each other .    the other books add stuff that causes confusion and error.     GOD knew what HE was A DOING

when the SIXTY SIX were the ONLY ONES LET IN.    You let that sink n a bit .   pray about it .   

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

We subscribe to the 66 books., not the Apocrypha as much from those sources contradict the Hebrew Scriptures (39 Books).

https://worthyministries.com/statement-of-faith/

We subscribe to the 66 books., not the Apocrypha as much from those sources contradict the Hebrew Scriptures (39 Books

YOU SPOT ON RIGHT .    I have read some of them other books .   When  I was witnessing to a fransican secular nun .    I had told her this very thing .

I had said when I read some of them I saw mans wisdom in them not HOLY INSPIRED .    a deacon from the catholic church I told this to also.

He actually told me , I was not the first to say that .  And he did not even argue with it .     anyone ever read Daniel and that dragon one .   its off too.

Something is off in those other books .    Its like men did their best to try and use their own wisdom to make things make sense .    is the only way I know how to describe it .

And brother ,  you kid not ,   they do contain outright contradictions to Hebrew scrips .  

Guest BacKaran

No, God doesnt love all, thats why Jesus is so exclusive in His claims about Himself.
God loves all those who will come to Him and believe.
Theres no titles in heaven, only His saved Children.
If a muslam or buddist isnt saved, repenting from their unbelief and turning to Christ in belief in Him only, then they will not be in heaven, the Bible tells us so.
Jesus gave us salvation from our sins and many will not accept that salvation.
So God loves all - meaning those who are His chosen - but all  - meaning everyone - will not choose Him 
Salvation in Christ compels the HOly Spirit in us to compel us to do good works, we dont do good works to be saved. 
I go to worship because I love the Lord and want to sing, learn, hear and share my fellowship with other believers.
I dont go like my siblings do to do something on Sunday, clock in and clock out in 1 hour and lets get ready for the sports. 
When my life began to focus on Christ only, people saw the changes in me and they moved away. They are not comfortable with change, they like things they way they’ve always been. I dont drink, gamble, swear, go to R rated movies or read r - x rated books, I can’t. I’m born again. Christ lives in me and I live for Him each day. I no longer enjoy sin nor do I engage in sin. I do sin still as everyone will until they die but when Christ is thee most important person and focus in my life, when I sin I ask for forgiveness immediately. Theres no delay and I learn a lesson from whatever it is and I move on.

It can be explained like this
Youre a parent and have children in school
The school is on fire
You rush into save your own children first
You must pass over all the other children to get to you children. Some will be saved and many wont be saved. 

God knows His own, the sheep hear Jesus, the Shepherds voice, and follow Him.
THeres only a remnant, meaning a small group of believers,  the Bible tells us, that will live and die for CHrist. 

Its not about a religion being more right than another one.
Its about one living for God and not man or self. 
Its not about me convincing anyone to convert, I cant do that, only the Holy SPirit can and only if the person is chosen by God.
Since I dont know who God has chosen, I will witness to them at every opportunity.

Its not about asking what Ive done for Christ, I cant do anything.

Christ did it all and He died for me for eternity.
If my “works” do anything for CHrist, then why did He have to die? 
He said IT IS FINISHED.
Either Jesus did it all or....well, the other answer is to believe the devil.

Its easy, and hard...choose God or the devil. I have chosen God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

45 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And it don't matter if atheists, buddists , muslims , lukewarm christains are all gathering and doing good works .

45 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

That is not evidence of the HOLY SPIRIT at work in them.

The evidence of the Holy Spirit in a person are the fruits. It means the state of the heart of the person.

"For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.
    These are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man." - Matthew 15:19-20

People can have works but do not have fruits, and walk according to the flesh:

"Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity,
    strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these..." - Galatians 5:19-21

The works are just a reflection of the heart. But when people with unclean hearts do good works in hopes to be saved they are just deceiving themselves.

Then it doesn't matter if a person does good works, if they are not in Christ they are not saved.

"Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the
    tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit." - Matthew 12:33

When people who live according to the flesh say: I will balance my life with some good works... They are just deceiving themselves.

The Lord Jesus expects sincere repentance, a change of heart only He can give to those who believe in Him.

"I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him,
    bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." - John 15:5

"He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked." - 1 John 2:6

If they do good works or claim to be in Him but do not desire a new, clean heart... They are just deceiving themselves.

"But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’
    For whatever is more than these is from the evil one." - Matthew 5:37

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,250
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

2 hours ago, Goldie said:

I didnt say we had to move away from God. I said i believe we are all moving away from God because of what is happening.

I believe, the kingdom of God is within us. God is in everyone. We are His creation. He gave us all souls. Each one of us are His sons and daughters.

A building does not contain God. We contain God. Jesus came and conquered. We do not need a building to be with God. God is everywhere!

Religion has a lot to answer for. I am sure Christianity, as it stands today, is not how Jesus wanted it. All the bickering, fighting, different forms of worship, money and riches (not just the CC) wars of religion.

What you seem to be talking about is pantheism.  That is a cult.  God is not in everyone.  God is only in those who have repented and received Christ as their Savior and Lord.  

Joh 3:16  ESV "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Joh 3:17  For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Joh 3:18  Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Goldie said:

Faith without works is dead. 

Yes, we have to believe in Jesus. We have to have faith. Jesus showed us how. He did good works.

God is within everyone. All His creation. God loves EVERYONE. He wants us all to go to Him, to worship Him, to love Him. We, are his abode. He wants us all to call on Him. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

Love your neighbour as yourself. God loves us all. Buddhists, Muslims, Atheists. We are the ones who give titles to people. God doesnt. God wants all of His children to come to him. God is mercy.

You're talking about a made-up religion there, Goldie........you're speaking contrary to the word of God and the gospel, but i think you already know that.

Only the one true gospel saves, not a man-made version of it.  The version you're bringing will not save you, or anyone.  It has no power with God.....He only accepts worship on HIS terms, not ours or anyone else's.  All of man's righteousness is filthy rags to Him.....the only sacrifice He accepts is that of His pure spotless Son........the one true Christ that the bible speaks of.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  100
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/18/1964

I believe in the Gospel. I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe in what Jesus taught.

I am saying that God is in everyone. We are His creation. He yearns for us to turn to Him.

Guest BacKaran

Goldie,
If you were to tell someone the Gospel message, what would you say to them?

I like to use this but never have on a Mormon....
You have less than 3 minutes to tell a dying person the gospel message, what would you say?

I was witnessing to a coworker and she said god is this car that I’m driving...
I said what? You mean you think god is in the metal and plastic parts of this car?
Yes. He’s in everything and everywhere.
The bible doesnt say that. That’s pantheism, a false religion/cult. 
She didnt agree and didnt come to visit my little church any more.
She wasn’t part of a church and needed to be in one to have a church wedding....
The Holy Spirit convicts people of their error and they either respond by trusting and turning to the Lord or turning away wanting their own way and they leave.

Please ask these questions of your priest, he will be very surprised you even know these words let alone what they mean...
Does the priest preach expositorially?
Does the priest use hermanuetics?
Has the church ever done a Genesis to Revelation bible study?
Why cant Roman Catholics use another bible like the English Standard version or the King James?

Ask ask and seek, He will show Himself to you, He is Truth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,250
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

Actually it is panentheism which says God is in all things.

Pantheism says God is all things and all things are God.

TY.  Learn something new here every day.

• Thumbs Up 1