Gideon

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,192
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

Scripture says, that you know them by their fruits. And again that Christ should be written on their hearts. Meaning that if you can’t see/feel/sense/taste Christ in a individual there may be a problem.

Whatever faith a person has, he has that before God.  So judge according to what your personal relationship with Christ is telling you. For Christ is the standard. 

Much love in Christ, Not me

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

You met on another forum online.  Many people have been deceived by spirits, and many have claimed to have had a spiritual visitations by an angel or by God.   The scripture  says ,  1Cor 11:14"... for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness."

I do not understand your concern as to how we met. Neither one knew the other when we were awakened to the truth of who we are. As to your comment about angels of light, I fully agree. We need prayer and seeking God’s face, as well as opening up the word of God to see whether these things be so, amen? 

Blessings, 

Gids

5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Your answer to my question failed to show, so I'll ask again,

"Do you know Gideon face to face or just online?"

I know what that teaching is like, I've been there.

Think about this, you may have the plumbing all set up correctly but what good is it is you don't drink the water?

Gideon has answered that question. But my question is, why is that of any importance. Does not the same Spirit dwell on us all?

Nobody is asking you to do anything, but go to God Himself, and ask if these truths be so or no. For these truths are to be spiritual understood. All we’re  saying is there “real”. But they need to be learned by experience. No human person can cause an individual to see them. This has to be done by Christ Himself. We’re just encouraging you to go to Him that He might open these truths to you. 

It would seem, even on the off chance that we’re telling you the truth. Sense seems to dictate that you would go to Christ yourself and ask. For He is the teacher. For only the spirit of a man can comprehend the things of the Spirit of God. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

41 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Jesus spoke to Christians in the church of Laodecia, telling them this:

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Revelation 3:14-19 

we are not to be ignorant of Satan’s devices. Sin can harden our hearts to the point that we cannot believe truth, even when staring at it. Each must decide if what is being shared is true, but as to whether a Christian can be blinded to the truth, scripture plainly teaches it is indeed a possibility. 

Blessings,

Gideon

Well you believe that because you talk like not too many christian walk with God. I am sure there are christisn who need to draw near to God. They need to repent and do the first works. What i mean is if they are born again they are not blind to the truth. Otherwise they would not be born again. I john says we have no need of anyone to teach us because the anointing teaches us all things.

4 minutes ago, Not me said:

Gideon has answered that question. But my question is, why is that of any importance. Does not the same Spirit dwell on us all?

Nobody is asking you to do anything, but go to God Himself, and ask if these truths be so or no. For these truths are to be spiritual understood. All we’re  saying is there “real”. But they need to be learned by experience. No human person can cause an individual to see them. This has to be done by Christ Himself. We’re just encouraging you to go to Him that He might open these truths to you. 

It would seem, even on the off chance that we’re telling you the truth. Sense seems to dictate that you would go to Christ yourself and ask. For He is the teacher. For only the spirit of a man can comprehend the things of the Spirit of God. 

You fellews are cultic. I know how the cults work.

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I hate having to repeat myself..."I know what that teaching is like, I've been there.".

I also have had first hand exposure to cults and the blindness of following a leader that claims 'spirituality' over others.

Yowm you took the words right out of my mouth. I answer the same time as you lol.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I've followed this thread with interest.  What cult do you think they are with?  Just curious.

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I hate having to repeat myself..."I know what that teaching is like, I've been there.".

I also have had first hand exposure with cults and the blindness of following a leader that claims 'spirituality' over others.

2 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

As long as that’s what your personal relationship with Christ is telling you. I have no problem with you believing whatever you want to believe. Like I said before, just make sure it what the Spirit of Christ is teaching you, and not your human reasoning.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

I made a similar statement with no certain group in mind, just the way they carry on. Perhaps the Witness Lee group is closest if you have to name a group.

Please, scripture says to judge someone by their fruits, so please judge righteously. Hate me if you want, but I beg of you to go to Christ Himself and ask if these things be so or no. That’s all we’re asking of you.  

8 minutes ago, Not me said:

As long as that’s what your personal relationship with Christ is telling you. I have no problem with you believing whatever you want to believe. Like I said before, just make sure it what the Spirit of Christ is teaching you, and not your human reasoning.

Is your human reasoning teaching you ?