GeorgeTwo

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Muslims say Muhammad is foretold in the Bible?

Where?

Thanks.

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, GeorgeTwo said:

Muslims say Muhammad is foretold in the Bible?

Where?

Thanks.

Nowhere.   There are no prophecies of Muhammad in the Bible.

10 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Nowhere.   There are no prophecies of Muhammad in the Bible.

I agree.  But Muslims say there are; like the Comforter in the Gospel of John is Muhammad.

• Loved it! 1

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, GeorgeTwo said:

I agree.  But Muslims say there are; like the Comforter in the Gospel of John is Muhammad.

Yes, they do try to twist Scripture a lot.  

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, they do try to twist Scripture a lot.  

I would say that most Muslims have not read the Bible and take Muslim polemics' word for what it says.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

It's an absolute guarantee that Mohammad has nothing to do with the Bible.  Muslims try to make it so but we've only to read it for ourselves.

45 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Maybe...

John 5:43 NKJV
[43] I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.

Funny.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

1 hour ago, GeorgeTwo said:

Jhn 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;  Jhn 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.   Jhn 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Mohammad hasn't lived for ever much less with us, nor is he the Spirit of Truth.  Mohammad can't be in us.  Your muslim friends are relying on us being gullible and not knowing God's word.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

23 minutes ago, Willa said:

Jhn 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;  Jhn 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.   Jhn 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Mohammad hasn't lived for ever much less with us, nor is he the Spirit of Truth.  Mohammad can't be in us.  Your muslim friends are relying on us being gullible and not knowing God's word.  

Jesus was speaking to His disciples and He said they knew the Comforter, which leaves Muhammad out since he came about 5-600 years later.

And Jesus said the Comforter would indwell His disciples, which leaves Muhammad out since he was a man and as a man cannot indwell anyone.

Muslim polemics and apologists are guilty of deliberately misleading Muslims.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:emot-heartbeat:

Allah, That Terrible god Of Mohammad 

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8:44 (English Standard Version)

And Jesus, The Only LORD

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world has been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: 

To the intent that now to the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: 

In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. Ephesians 3:9-12 (American King James Version)

Of Ishmael 

And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. Genesis 17:12 (New International Version)

Heals

The LORD will strike Egypt, and then he will bring healing. For the Egyptians will turn to the LORD, and he will listen to their pleas and heal them. Isaiah 19:22 (New Living Translation)

As I See It

that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, those on earth, and those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:10-11 (New Heart English Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament