MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Wow,  I wonder when the President will get credit due for  this?  Sure can't chalk any of this up to the great job Congress is doing.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/m/0fe53c6e-cb8a-38b9-a0d3-4619391845c5/ss_food-stamps%2C-disability%2C.html

Guest shiloh357
7 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Wow,  I wonder when the President will get credit due for  this?  Sure can't chalk any of this up to the great job Congress is doing.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/m/0fe53c6e-cb8a-38b9-a0d3-4619391845c5/ss_food-stamps%2C-disability%2C.html

Yes, it is the President, and not an intransigent, lazy, anti-Trump Congress, who gets the credit for this.  He is bringing good jobs back to the US and creating an environment for job growth.  Things would be happening faster if Congress were passing legislation to cement into law what the President is doing, but Congress is more interested in obstruction and have proven that they care less about the people who elected them (who also voted for Trump).  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,170
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The progressive MSM doesn't think it's a good idea so they don't talk about it.....   they want people sub servant to the government so they can be better controlled.   They will not tout the presidents actions for they don't like it......   they don't talk about it in a negative way for that shows them for what they are....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Because of my lung issues. My lung Dr. and us thought it is best to go on disability. It is a long hard process. I feel like I'm stealing, but my husband who is still working thank God for that, says that it is mine that I put in. They make it so hard to get. I wish I can work. I don't think people understand that you get less money then you did when your working.

48 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

Because of my lung issues. My lung Dr. and us thought it is best to go on disability. It is a long hard process. I feel like I'm stealing, but my husband who is still working thank God for that, says that it is mine that I put in. They make it so hard to get. I wish I can work. I don't think people understand that you get less money then you did when your working.

But that's not the point, Tigger.  You are entitled to disability because of your condition.  The  sad truth is that some take advantage of these programs when they are quite able to work.

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

But that's not the point, Tigger.  You are entitled to disability because of your condition.  The  sad truth is that some take advantage of these programs when they are quite able to work.

I guess I don't understand why so easy for some, because in this state you have to see a disability Dr. They decide if ok. Like I said you get less money then when you were working. It is sad it's money being taken away from people who need it. I can see why people are for democrats. They offer that stuff.

2 hours ago, tigger398 said:

I guess I don't understand why so easy for some, because in this state you have to see a disability Dr. They decide if ok. Like I said you get less money then when you were working. It is sad it's money being taken away from people who need it. I can see why people are for democrats. They offer that stuff.

It's not just disability though, Tigger.  It's food stamps, welfare, free phones, etc. that are ridiculously easy to get for people fully able to work but don't want to.  Yes, Dems offer free stuff....only someone has to pay for it.  Like the twenty something surfer in California who is drawing food stamps...it's costing a lot through fraud and  taking away from those who really need it.  The funds are not limitless.

19 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

It's not just disability though, Tigger.  It's food stamps, welfare, free phones, etc. that are ridiculously easy to get for people fully able to work but don't want to.  Yes, Dems offer free stuff....only someone has to pay for it.  Like the twenty something surfer in California who is drawing food stamps...it's costing a lot through fraud and  taking away from those who really need it.  The funds are not limitless.

Exactly the funds are not limitless. Money runs out.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

Exactly the funds are not limitless. Money runs out.

Yes, those funds come from taxpayers who work for that money and people can only pay so much in taxes. 

As someone once said, the problem with living off of other people's money is that pretty soon you run out of other people's money.

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, tigger398 said:

The Democrats want people to live in dependence on the government.  They want a government dependent culture.   It makes people slaves and property of the state.   That's what the Democrats want.  Able-bodied people who can do honest work should not be allowed to take food stamps.  Food stamps were never meant to be "income."  They are supposed to be temporary bridge while a family is looking for work.