• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  301
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/11/1979

12 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

If you are loyal to God, then you will obey Him when He tells you to submit to the earthly government in what is right and reasonable.   You have a real problem, because you really don't know what you're talking about.   And you are essentially pitting your own reasoning against the commandment of God.  The sin is your rebellion against God.

I do not agree. I do not rebel against God in doing so either like you are saying. I have clearly explained how the blessing given to the land now called USA came from God (the highest governing authority in the universe) and as your Pauline commandment given to you by Paul is not part of the commandments.

Your earthly government has grown, death, war and disease, sin...you name it grows in tandem with it, it is yours to keep, not mine.

You proved nothing.

If you insist on still wanting to argue this point then feel free to start another topic on this one point alone....

like I did.

(this topic is about the homeless).

Thank you.

Edited by Dan_79

Guest shiloh357
25 minutes ago, Dan_79 said:

I do not agree. I do not rebel against God in doing so either like you are saying. I have clearly explained how the blessing given to the land now called USA came from God (the highest governing authority in the universe) and as your Pauline commandment given to you by Paul is not part of the commandments.

Your earthly government has grown, death, war and disease, sin...you name it grows in tandem with it, it is yours to keep, not mine.

You proved nothing.

If you insist on still wanting to argue this point then feel free to start another topic on this one point alone....

like I did.

(this topic is about the homeless).

Thank you.

This goes to the heart of your claim that we should not follow the regulations of our government.  The fact is that the commandment to honor and submit to the government is not "Pauline."   It has its origin with God through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.  It is a commandment from God, like it or not.  If you say we should not follow that commandment, it puts you in contradiction with God.  We follow God and God says to submit to the government.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

This goes to the heart of your claim that we should not follow the regulations of our government.  The fact is that the commandment to honor and submit to the government is not "Pauline."   It has its origin with God through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.  It is a commandment from God, like it or not.  If you say we should not follow that commandment, it puts you in contradiction with God.  We follow God and God says to submit to the government.

Nope. Only if you believe Paul did indeed have the Holy Spirit or said this freely under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Your whole arguement still clings onto one single passage that Paul wrote, that Jesus did not preach anywhere and God did not command.

Edited by Dan_79

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Dan_79 said:

Nope. Only if you believe Paul did indeed have the Holy Spirit or said this freely under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Paul did have the Holy Spirit and the book of Romans is part of the inspired Word of God.  What are you?  Some anti-Paul heretic?

Your whole arguement still clings onto one single passage that Paul wrote, that Jesus did not preach and God did not command.

No, Paul wrote it under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.   If you reject Romans and Pauline epistles as inspired Scripture, you are probably not a Christian.

34 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Paul did have the Holy Spirit and the book of Romans is part of the inspired Word of God.  What are you?  Some anti-Paul heretic?

No, Paul wrote it under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.   If you reject Romans and Pauline epistles as inspired Scripture, you are probably not a Christian.

I do not care what you think. You have proven yourself to want to judge and play jury before God.

You try to draw into question my faith also.

Lol....which spirit is guiding you and the others?

Mathew 7:1-3

Edited by Dan_79

I dont care what you say.

You only seem to consistently show up in any thread I post in when there is already someone trying to throw me rope to hang myself.

You can say what ever you want but you almost always start your introduction by putting words into my mouth as if I said them myself.

Its a tired trick now.

Edited by Dan_79

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

I believe all the scripture is God-breathed as the Bible says 2Tim 3:16.   So, for sure  I do believe Paul received the baptism of the Holy Spirit and was born again & was assigned as Christ's Apostle. The Lord Jesus is GOD & knew exactly how Paul's life would go and what would be written in Paul's epistles. 

You might have just reasons for bitterness which I pray God heals , and to criticize the Anglican church in the UK , i think they deserve that but for different reasons.  I think you are kind of speaking of a naive communal utopia without regulations that is unrealistic & problematic. 

Can I offer you some reading material.

I might soften your angst and judgements you try to yoke me with.

www.hisholychurch.net/study/gods/cog5gvg.php

I thank you for your prayers

Much love in Jesus name

20 minutes ago, Davida said:

I'm sorry for your problems Dan, & your frustrations about the system in the UK,  but you seem way too touchy & very quick to anger for me or anyone to have any reasonable dialogue with you. This forum discusses topics using the Bible scripture and when we bring up scripture that Paul has written you get very angry.  The Pauline epistles have some great spiritual teachings that one would miss if they toss out all of it. 

No. See there you did it again...I get angry, I am frustrated..

you aim the gun so it gets fired in the direction you want.

I was happily discussing here on points that were on topic.

The same two people who got my previous thread closed have come into a thread where I am politely and respectfully discussing the topic of homless and you both try and drag an old topic that was censored into this one for likely the same reasons....

Discussing government inadequancy that can easily be rectified by scripture.

No. Certain people get angry when you call points of scripture into question that 99% of there beliefs rest on.

You have followed me around the forum and only interjected hostility when you disapprove of me discussing something that quite obviously makes you angry.

I don't have any problems discussing Paul, you did.

I can see a template to forum dialogue everywhere I visit (religious or non religious) and it is always when the subject of government is being discussed. There are certain tricks used online to get people to get hot headed and get personal which allows for these types of discussions to be closes and thus censored.

It follows a very tired pattern, not exclusive to this forum either of trying to make some one angry by telling them that they are angry.

Your whole planet effectively rests upon one persons account of one single passage in one book who we must submit to and he chose government over God.

You can have the last word and judge me by telling everyone what you want them to think I think lol

Much love to you too.

Edited by Dan_79

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

Back to the concern of the homeless;  There is a wealth of opportunities available for anyone willing.

Homeless People Plant a Huge Organic Garden, and Feed an Entire Shelter

https://www.good.is/articles/residents-homeless-shelter-plant-organic-garden-feed-shelter

Homeless Shelter grows own food

https://www.westrivereagle.com/articles/homeless-shelter-grows-own-food/

Our Mission

Empower individuals out of homelessness

Create dignified work & safe spaces

Grow and share food

Serve one another

food-1200x800.jpg

Farming Hope is a non-profit community organization bringing sustained employment and training in the culinary industry to unhoused and low-income people in our community.

We were born out of the Stanford FEED Design School Incubator in June 2016 and have been working to build radically inclusive communities in the San Francisco Bay Area since.

Farming Hope is a bridge out of homelessness. We create jobs for homeless people in gardening and use that food in cooking workshops and meals. Growing and serving food lets our folks feel valued and empowered to share their gifts.

How we do it

We foster community, service, and opportunity for everyone through urban farming and cooking.

We hire homeless and low-income individuals to join our team.

We grow produce in urban gardens.

We educate our community on how to use that produce.

We host community meals and a farmers’ market stand to gather neighborhoods and fund Farming Hope.

We support each other to be self-sustaining.

gardenhomeless.png=s750x1300.jpg

DSC_0003-WORKED-300x111.jpg

17 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Back to the concern of the homeless;  There is a wealth of opportunities available for anyone willing.

Homeless People Plant a Huge Organic Garden, and Feed an Entire Shelter

https://www.good.is/articles/residents-homeless-shelter-plant-organic-garden-feed-shelter

Homeless Shelter grows own food

https://www.westrivereagle.com/articles/homeless-shelter-grows-own-food/

Our Mission

Empower individuals out of homelessness

Create dignified work & safe spaces

Grow and share food

Serve one another

food-1200x800.jpg

Farming Hope is a non-profit community organization bringing sustained employment and training in the culinary industry to unhoused and low-income people in our community.

We were born out of the Stanford FEED Design School Incubator in June 2016 and have been working to build radically inclusive communities in the San Francisco Bay Area since.

Farming Hope is a bridge out of homelessness. We create jobs for homeless people in gardening and use that food in cooking workshops and meals. Growing and serving food lets our folks feel valued and empowered to share their gifts.

How we do it

We foster community, service, and opportunity for everyone through urban farming and cooking.

We hire homeless and low-income individuals to join our team.

We grow produce in urban gardens.

We educate our community on how to use that produce.

We host community meals and a farmers’ market stand to gather neighborhoods and fund Farming Hope.

We support each other to be self-sustaining.

gardenhomeless.png=s750x1300.jpg

DSC_0003-WORKED-300x111.jpg

Awesome!!!

• Thanks 1