• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  301
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/11/1979

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Taxes do ,  but JESUS knew ceasar the roman system was wicked .   WHO you think ran Jerusalem in those days .  ROME DID .

Did the jews pay rome taxes ,    YES .    MARY and JOSEPH went to be taxed.   THEY PAID THEM TOO .    

DID they agree with ROME ,   NO WAY .    did they render unto God that which was HIS ,   YES , they just rendered unto Caesar that which was HIS .

NO matter HOW wicked a KING or RULER IS ,    FACT IS    ,  GOD APPOINTED THAT ONE for whatever reason HE SO DID.     Pharoah , GOD set up

NEBB , GOT SET UP .   ALL KINGS are appointed and all KINGS FALL by reason of GOD .     We pay what we pay .  we just do not conform or obey that law which is evil .

I KNOW the govts are wicked to the core .  

Not asking about Kings etc..

What is the ONE thing that is demanded from ALL earthly governments?

God commanded you give to him first foremost and ONLY to him what?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

What do you think is the 2nd half of the Gospel? I don't believe it exists.

Its not the SECOND half of the gospel .    IT IS IN the GOSPLE itself .    IT is GOOD NEWS we were saved from our wicked sins and it is GOOD NEWS

that JESUS came to set the captives free .     TO SET the CAPTIVES FREE.      sure the majority of the jews thought and saw that wrong . 

When they said But we were never in bondage to any man .   WELL JESUS cleared up what being MADE FREE MEANS ,  paul did too.

ISNT IT GOOD NEWS we were transalted from darkness and into the kingdom of LIGHT .    FROM DARKNESS    INTO HIS LIGHT .

FROM DARKNESS.    and we all know the evil children play in the dark .    GOOD NEWS ,   JESUS DOES SET THE CAPTIVES FREE. 

IF one is not free   but still in darkness,    DO THEY REALLY KNOW HIM is the question and JOHN said NO .   

SO on this note ,  if any has erred from the truth IS it too late .    NOT if we do what JAMES and others said to do ,   PULL THEM OUT ,   IF you convert the sinner

from the error of his ways , YOU saved a soul from death .  THIS IS LOVE ,   for love covers a multitude of sins .    THIS IS WHY that early church was so grave against sin .   THAT is WHY .

3 minutes ago, Dan_79 said:

Dan,  you spooking the lil children by not answering the RFID question .      Give the children some peaceful thoughts .

ITS WICKED DAN .    to put that ceasar beast system chip or tattoe of rfid in GODS TEMPLE .    Now I got to hear you say that .    You say that

and we can continue the conversation .     SO let me hear you say it .  

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Taxes do ,  but JESUS knew ceasar the roman system was wicked .   WHO you think ran Jerusalem in those days .  ROME DID .

Did the jews pay rome taxes ,    YES .    MARY and JOSEPH went to be taxed.   THEY PAID THEM TOO .    

DID they agree with ROME ,   NO WAY .    did they render unto God that which was HIS ,   YES , they just rendered unto Caesar that which was HIS .

NO matter HOW wicked a KING or RULER IS ,    FACT IS    ,  GOD APPOINTED THAT ONE for whatever reason HE SO DID.     Pharoah , GOD set up

NEBB , GOT SET UP .   ALL KINGS are appointed and all KINGS FALL by reason of GOD .     We pay what we pay .  we just do not conform or obey that law which is evil .

I KNOW the govts are wicked to the core .  

People get what they pay for.

If you pay God your attention and pay him honor to hia commands you recieve what? 

A. Health care or pension plan?

If you put all your heart and soul into a "job/career" that you allow most of which to be attributed to a government what do think you will recieve? 

Eternal life?

6 minutes ago, Dan_79 said:

IF we pay close attention the ONE thing demanded from all earthly govts IS LOYALTY to that govt .  taxes and all its laws .

Henceforth take a closer look at that word .  LOYALTY .    When any govt asks you to render unto the ceasar beast system , THAT WHICH IS GODS ALONE

YA BETTER SAY NO .   and our temple IS GODS , its not even ours .    ON the day they ask this of me ,   A resounding NO shall be heard.

THEN its true , I will no longer be able to pay taxes   ,  BUT ON THAT DAY and in that hour ,  OH WELL,  see they asked ME to dishonor GOD

and by grace that is not a happenng .  the result then of them not getting paid their taxes,  WELL that is on them .  cause no chip a dee ,  is coming near ME .  

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Dan,  you spooking the lil children by not answering the RFID question .      Give the children some peaceful thoughts .

ITS WICKED DAN .    to put that ceasar beast system chip or tattoe of rfid in GODS TEMPLE .    Now I got to hear you say that .    You say that

and we can continue the conversation .     SO let me hear you say it .  

I answered if you look back.

You will all get what you all paid for or gave tribute too.

The warnings were there long before I came along....

1 minute ago, Dan_79 said:

I answered if you look back.

You will all get what you all paid for or gave tribute too.

The warnings were there long before I came along....

No.   I will not get that nasty thing in my skin .    Instead I would sooner receive the true diademns of a blade and off comes my head, than to even consider

that nasty thing IN GODS TEMPLE .    Whatever is coming , is coming it cannot be stopped , it will not be stopped , GOD done said what was going to happen.

This world can cut off my head ,  but it cannot kill the soul .     Therefore it can keep its satanic love ring of rfid .     And no matter how she flings  her ring

no matter how she shines up her bling .   THAT RING I shun to the pit of hades .   NO RFID or any said technology which renders to ceasar that WHICH IS GODS ONLY

will I take .     The world , its all inclusive world peace mindset and the ring it offers in time ,  IT CAN KEEP.    for I had sooner be on the run and have the HOPE of Christ

than to sit a king with that nasty wicked rfid ring .     Sorry for the poetic ,  but it helped make the point .   POINT BEING , I had rather be DEAD than to accept that wicked thing

in Gods temple .   

Man.   start talking about rfid in the skin and everyone runs .  but mark my words ,  your churches in time ,  some of them will even be helping to usher it in .

ITS sad , but true .   we in the darkest of times and its about to get gross dark.   BUT no fear .    GODS LIGHT can shine and expose no matter HOW DARK it is .

the darkness FLEES the LIGHT and the LIGHT exposes all the works for what they truly are .     JESUS is the KING of kings and the LORD of lords .

He bled for us ,   so we could have life  ,   so fear not to have to bleed for the one who DIED FOR US .    just remember , FORGIVE those who persecute you

DO NOT pick up your THREE FIFTY SEVEN and start blowing folks away who come to take your life .      You simply forgive them .  but never conform  to their wicked ways .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

16 hours ago, Gideon said:

Is it actually possible? Can we as the church actually be blinded to a huge part of our new covenant? Indeed we can.... and we have!  Satan has had us, His church, blinded to the second half of the gospel, that He will not only forgive us, but will also take full responsibility to change us into His likeness if we but admit we truly do need the new nature He has for each one of us, natures necessary for us to walk totally pleasing to Him. 

Listen. We must understand this. Those that are in the flesh cannot please Him. He loves us, but we cannot please Him and that is a hard pill to swallow. They may truly want to, just as Paul found in Romans 7... “to will is present with me, but how to perform it, I find not.” And neither can we, even by trying our hardest to walk as He walked. There is one way to escape Romans 7 and truly walk in the power of the resurrected life of Romans 8. We must agree to let our old nature, the one that has brought misery and heartache to us all the days of our lives, die. 

But how can we do that? How do we die to self? Praise  God, He has made a way where there is no way! He took us down with Him in death, so that His death was also ours. Glory to God! He bought for us brand new natures that are pure through and through.

When we finally awake to the futility of ever trying to change ourselves, realizing that the flesh cannot.... will not... crucify the flesh, and we ‘put off’ our old corrupt natures by faith, hating even the garment stained by sin and our failing, fleshly efforts, we are finally ready to be clothed anew and truly come to understand the depth of the term “born from above”. Born again is was never meant to be a religious catch phrase.  God means it in the truest sense of the word, and when we finally see it, it is flat out mind blowing. 

When we finally humble ourselves, believing that God can and will do in us, through these new natures, what we could never do, walk in true obedience to Him. and simply step out in faith, believing that the old us has been dead ever since the day we were first saved, we can finally understand that all these years we see we have been, as Paul said, beating the air, trying to fight something that no longer exists. 

Guys, I can get no more serious. We... you... me... all saints everywhere that now walk the earth, are the blessed generation that is destined to awaken to what has been hidden from our eyes for over 1900 years. This is what powered the early church to take the world by storm. This is what caused them to walk as one, one with the Lord, one with one another. It is not ‘new age”, it is not cultish, it is not to be feared. 

What needs to be feared is us walking even one day further in a carnal nature that God has already delivered us from. Do not fear that your faith is too weak, or what He is asking you to believe is too improbable, too impossible, to good to be true. Your faith is just enough. Your weakness is your strength.

Can the gospel really be this good?  Of course! This is the God we serve. This is our destiny, and it is for every single person who loves the Lord, who wants to see light win the battle their  heart, so that God can reign supreme.. 

We have been fighting the black dog we have believed inescapable long enough. Do we get it? The black dog is dead. It is up to us to believe it. That and that alone is our part. Believe Him! Once we do that, I promise you, God will make sure we will not fail..... ever. Once He plants our feet on the highway of holiness, know this. There is no evil beast found on that highway. The weak there are strong. “And a man, though he be a fool, shall not err therein.” 

Yes, you can put this off for another day. But I pray the Holy Spirit gives you no rest until you listen to His still small voice and it grows to a deafening roar that you can no longer ignore. God is about to make us true overcomers, totally and completely victorious over the world, the flesh and the devil.

This is our birthright. It is our high calling. If we run away, He will follow us, unrelentingly, because love does that. He will not give up until we say “Yes, Lord”, I believe”.  And when we finally do, prepare to be amazed. God is about to awaken us to the truth of who we are, who we always have been, and we, His church, is about to blow Satan out of the water. About time. :)

Blessings to you, my dear brothers and sisters in Christ, 

Gideon

Isn't this Christianity 101? When I was in Discipleship Dynamics back in the early 80's, we used an analogy:

Imagine two men competing to jump the grand canyon, solely via the power of their legs and whatever running start they need. So one hits the gym 8 hours a day and long distance runs in preparation. The other sits around and watches sitcom reruns while eating Cheese Puffs.

The prize goes to whomever can jump all the way across.

The day of the competition comes. The Cheese Puff guy takes his turn. He takes a lethargic run and jumps about 8 feet - to his death on the rocks below.  The fit guy takes his incredibly swift run, makes a spectacular jump of 30 feet before falling to his death on the rocks below.

Lesson. It's a fools game do do it on your own. It's a waste of time to even try. The other side is eternity. We make it there by the blood of Christ, not because of anything we do. We do what we do because we want to please and obey him, not because it is necessary to get to the other side.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

22 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

Isn't this Christianity 101? When I was in Discipleship Dynamics back in the early 80's, we used an analogy:

Imagine two men competing to jump the grand canyon, solely via the power of their legs and whatever running start they need. So one hits the gym 8 hours a day and long distance runs in preparation. The other sits around and watches sitcom reruns while eating Cheese Puffs.

The prize goes to whomever can jump all the way across.

The day of the competition comes. The Cheese Puff guy takes his turn. He takes a lethargic run and jumps about 8 feet - to his death on the rocks below.  The fit guy takes his incredibly swift run, makes a spectacular jump of 30 feet before falling to his death on the rocks below.

Lesson. It's a fools game do do it on your own. It's a waste of time to even try. The other side is eternity. We make it there by the blood of Christ, not because of anything we do. We do what we do because we want to please and obey him, not because it is necessary to get to the other side.

Hmmmm. If eternity is on the other side, I rhink I’d be figuring out how to mount up with eagles wings. Amen? 

Here is what Jesus said to the flabberghasted religious man who was trusting in a one time prayer to save him. 

“I never knew you. Depart from me, all ye who work iniquity.” Look, if this guy was casting out demons, and doing all sorts of “Christian type stuff”, I would strongly suspect the man had said the sinner’s prayer, and was counting on that fact when he entered judgment, he had no guilty conscience. He was confident, which made the Lord’s response all the more shocking.

Are we willing to risk our entire eternity becausecwe are teusting in a teaching popular on our churches that flies in the face of scripture? We are told the following:

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they ahall see God. 

Without holiness, no man shall see rhe Lord.

Let all who name rhe name of the Lord depart from iniquity.

If we sin willfully after having received the knowledge of the teuth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins but a fearful looking for of judgment. 

The grace of God teaches us rhat denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we are to live soberly, righteously and justly in this present age

I can list a dozen more easily. Are we going to flat out  ignore God’s words of warning to us, all because we think we have attained a higher understanding of grace? Paul said “I strive, according to His strivings in me.”  

Sanctification is not ‘optional equipment’. It reveals a desrire in our hearts to follow close after the Lord, because we have come to KNOW Him and long to please Him. He will do the work, bit it will be IN, in our new nature, but it will come only when we finally cry out as wretched men, imprisoned by sin and self, looking for a deliverer to kill our old one. .

I will mince no words. This mentality is one to run from, without a minute to spare. The path multitudes are currently walking on may have slid by in times past, due to their ignorance. I do not know. But the standard of holiness unto the Lord is again being lifted high in these final days,  and we all would do well to heed it.  It is truly hard to comprehend, in the light of even the five verses above, how anyone in their right mind would risk hearing those dreaded words that many will hear. If fear is what it takes to awaken some, then let fear begin.

The  blatant twisting of the grace and mercy of God into lasciviousness, a sin license so to speak, is truly unfathomable. If one cannot walk holy, or defeat sin, look, I get it! But if that is the case, should we not then give God no rest until He ahows us how?? 

But to just say “It’s impossible, so I am not going to sweat it” is the result of believing a lie spawned in hell. If repentance is not found and these men and women walking in blindness caused by unbelief continue to place comfidence in a one time prayer, with no desire to walk pleasing to Him all the way until judgment, weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth will replaced their confidence in satan’s master con job. 

I am prayig for all who have swallowed this lie.

Gideon

• Praise God! 1