• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

IT even includes CONTEMPLATIVE on its own WEBSITE .  this is nothing more than to create a wrong mindset .    

This is the stuff I am talking about .   

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

12 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

To explain AWANA to any individual with a mindset determined to disparage my Lord's local bodies of Christ Jesus would be for me to engage in a vain debate.

Neighbor, I've noticed you tend to villainize anyone who criticizes "your Lord's local bodies." You do know we are a part of His body as well, yes? Or do you not recognize us as part of the body of Christ?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  2

14 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

That is on them .      Scripture alone is what must be fed to the people ,  BY the POWER of the SPIRIT and true SPIRIT FILLED MEN .

that is my story and I am a sticking to it .    the only pattern that works , IS the pattern the early church taught ,  all else whether it adds too or takes from IS FAILURE .

the wonderful perfect example of pure sound doctrine by SPRIIT filled men is all that a church does need to grow .   we don't feed weeds  , we feed wheat .

We don't feed wolves , we feed lambs .   and in both cases , ONLY ONE FOOD does work .  HOLY SCRIPTURES .  

You are now getting them involved in the responsibility of their life....and that is my point all along.....it is on them....they have been taught, they know right from wrong, they have the CHOICE to choose which path they will follow. So it isn't about the Power of God's Word to manifest in our lives as we speak it and live it....the whole point is I can speak it over someone else all I want but They are the one's responsible to abide by it. 

1 minute ago, walla299 said:

Here ya go. I first heard about AWANA while going to a Baptist church years and years ago. The organization has got a website.

Google is your friend (well, DuckDuckGo in this case): https://www.awana.org/about/

Just now, Hidden In Him said:

Neighbor, I've noticed you tend to villainize anyone who criticizes "your Lord's local bodies." You do know we are a part of His body as well, yes? Or do you not recognize us as part of the body of Christ?

Hidden in him ,  you would do better to ask him WHAT MINISTIRS he includes IN the BODY OF CHRIST .    ASK THAT .    ask it .

and be prepared to weep .     he includes many FALSE ONES as being in the body of Christ .  OH he may admit they off on some stuff,  BUT HE INCLUDES THEM in the BODY .

ALLL inclusive UNITY ONE O ONE is what the mass majority are FALLING FOR .   well I don't gather with men who teach interfaith , OR those who support those who do.

We better snap up and wake up fast .  

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Hidden in him,  you would do better to ask him WHAT MINISTERS he includes IN the BODY OF CHRIST.  ASK THAT . Ask it .

You sound like you know something I don't... but if you are just being curious, I suppose he is reading these posts and can respond.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

and be prepared to weep .     he includes many FALSE ONES as being in the body of Christ .  OH he may admit they off on some stuff,  BUT HE INCLUDES THEM in the BODY .

Well who will be the one that judges who these people are....???????????????????

Just now, Hidden In Him said:

You sound like you know something I don't... but if you are just being curious, I suppose he is reading these posts and can respond.

He can if he so desires .     I was constantly being told by neighbor I needed to find a church .   SO ,  I asked him for a list of leaders .

When I seen some of the names ,   I nearly fell out of my seat .   THE GOOD NEWS IS ,   I Have finally found a church .    So lets rejoice in that .

But we better be on guard , for many well known leaders are failing the flocks big time .   Any leader that knowinly supports contemplative ,  FLEE

any that knowing supports pope francis FLEE .   we are being set up my friend , and its bad .  real bad .   I will send you a video .     I promise its an HUGE eye opener.

I am not pre trib,  however the man showing this is ,    BUT THE INFO IS SO TRUE .    we cannot gather for unity sake ,    we have to have unity

ONLY with those who follow CHRIST .   this is a fact .   I am going to send the video to you .   PLEASE watch it .  please .   and be prepared its gotten far worse

since even that video .  the folks that actually watch it ,  GET A SUPER BENEFIT from it .  just watch it .  it will also make this false unity move  that has been increasing

SEEN FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS .    Just watch it .   I beg and plead you take the time to watch it .   its packed with info .   packed and yet its moved and gotten far worse since then .

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I beg and plead you take the time to watch it .

Doki oki. Will do.