LadyKay

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Not me ends his words in much love in christ. Not me your words are not loving this time. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

On 5/24/2018 at 3:03 PM, Not me said:

It is most sad that believers and lovers of Jesus feel they are not welcome here. That is a sure sign that Christ is not being expressed. For the Love of Christ should draw people and not repell people. To express the unity of Christ in the bond up peace should be the hallmark of every Christian. For in Christ all opinions cease. 

Much love in Christ, Not me

The reason you find strife and "bad feelings" on forums, is because there is no unity of doctrine, and for believers to walk in unity, they have to agree on the basics.  As how can any 2 believer's walk together, unless they are agreeing on the basic doctrines as set forth by Jesus, through Paul?

This is why, you have 5000 denominations.... Its because that is the end result of colliding doctrines, which is the result of too much man made carnal Grace rejecting theology that pollutes minds, puts hearts in chains, and makes those affected by it, bitter and often depressed, and certainly they are living  in the dark, spiritually.

And as long as Satan is alive and running most denominations, and rewriting the bible into "new" confused versions every other week,  and as long as Christians dont study any bible and are NOT thereby building their theology and life foundation on the principle of having their heart established by Grace, and not WORKS,....  you will find division, and meanness, and worse.

And did you know that in Paul's day, he paid no special respect to the other apostles?.....And as a matter of fact, he got in Peter's face, long after the Cross,  and scolded him, openly, publicly, and LOUDLY ... and why?...For the same reason it happens on forums...... Its because truth is being watered down by too many that want to drown it in LOVE.

"Listen, truth does not matter as long as we all hold hands and LOVE"....

Well, that is the pov of an infant, nipple needing, baby christian, who has been saved, often, for 30 yrs.

So, do you see the problem?   How do you solve that one?

And here is a little  more about Paul and Strife.......>He had a best friend, a true brother in Christ, .....Barnabas, and they had such a fist fighting row, that they split.......could not be around each other for over 2 decades......and in all that time, God used Paul to write all the doctrine for the church, and most of the New Testament, and who is Barnabas?

See, God has a final work to complete, and is not quite as interested in our FEELINGS, as He is with getting this thing wrapped up.

<B><

Edited by Behold
  • Thumbs Up 3