IGNORED

time for us to show love to Israel's enemies?

Equippers

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Yowm said:

You used John Hagee twice as an example, that is not a general observation. That is specific. A specific bad example.

Yowm.    did you at least leap up and praise the LORD .     Go ahead ,   I will wait for a few seconds before typing .    

Okay ,  here goes , I used him and I used the all inclusive agenda.    YOWM I am worried for folks man .    Cant a simple man just say something .

Just now, Butero said:

Why does anyone hate an entire race of people for existing?  I wish he would explain that, because I don't get it.

Butero.   you asking questions YOU already KNOW the answer too .     SATAN is at work .   pitting man against man , race against race

and at the same time working on HIS all inclusive solution , WHICH you already guessed it will have all races and mindsets COME AGAINST the true lambs .

Satan knows his time is getting shorter .   So he runs the world wild .   You got blacks hating whites ,  you got moves like being white is evil

you got folks that hate jews , you got folks that hate blacks ,  you got the WHITE racists in churches , you got black racists in churches

all focusing on color ,  or focusing on their nation , or focusing on whatever , BUT NOT focusing ON CHRIST .  satan is busy .  and his false love solution

will bring much blood against the true lambs in time who refused to bow or conform to it .   

4 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

No, I "oy veyed" you claim of the Jerusalem above being "the one true Jerusalem". Scripture doesn't say that; it's called "New Jerusalem", and it descends to earth after the old heavens and earth are gone , and there will always be a Jerusalem on the planet.

P.S.: If you have an issue about an "oy vey", you can always ask why I gave one if it isn't clear. Most times when I give one, I see little point in even replying.

Natural Jerusalem is in bondage , and HEAVENLY JERSUALEM is the only JERUSALEM that consists of the saved ones , whether jew or gentile. 

Well,  thanks for replying anyway .    The new Jersualem will one day descend where the old one now sits .   But all hell and fury and a nasty great tribulation hour

will come first .    That occurs on HIS DAY after satan is at the bottom of the pit and the beast and false prophet cast to the lake of fire .  I wonder

how wonderful it will be to be in that city during those thousand years and for all time .    Yes after the old heavens and earth are burned up and all its works .

Now throw those hands up and praise the LORD .   

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Seriously, he admits that hates them.  I challenged him on that and he admitted it.   He hates Israel and the Jewish people and has spewed racist conspiracy theories about the Jews more than once.    No one who has that kind of junk in his heart is a believer.   The Holy Spirit cannot live in the heart of someone who hates people of any race.  

Not that I wanted to further agitate this thread (as I'm perfectly fine with others having the last word) but I have to defend myself here. What is a Jew? One who is circumcised at heart through Jesus Christ.

For me to hate Jews is for me to hate myself as Christians are the children of Abraham through Jesus Christ, why would I hate Jews if I am one through Jesus Christ?

Call me many things: a Jew-hater is not one of them. Calling out the Pharisees does not make one a Jew hater (for they are not Jews but do Lie rev 3:9), but glorifying the pharisees whom murdered Christ is what would make one a Jew hater. For they murdered the King of the Jews, and Christ frequently and with INDIGNATION called them out through the entire New Testament, again and again and again.   

If Jesus Christ called out the pharisees and got hate for it, it doesn't make his message any less true and I'm using his message: no servant is greater than their master; the test that came to Christ will fall upon Christians. People should read Matthew 23: there you will see Jesus Christ give the Pharisees a tongue lashing of the likes that they have never and will never again receive.  

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!" Matthew 6:29-32

1 minute ago, secretopossumcabal said:

Not that I wanted to further agitate this thread (as I'm perfectly fine with others having the last word) but I have to defend myself here. What is a Jew? One who is circumcised at heart through Jesus Christ.

For me to hate Jews is for me to hate myself as Christians are the children of Abraham through Jesus Christ, why would I hate Jews if I am one through Jesus Christ?

Call me many things: a Jew-hater is not one of them. Calling out the Pharisees does not make one a Jew hater (for they are not Jews but do Lie rev 3:9), but glorifying the pharisees whom murdered Christ is what would make one a Jew hater. For they murdered the King of the Jews, and Christ frequently and with INDIGNATION called them out through the entire New Testament, again and again and again.   

If Jesus Christ called out the pharisees and got hate for it, it doesn't make his message any less true and I'm using his message: no servant is greater than their master; the test that came to Christ will fall upon Christians. People should read Matthew 23: there you will see Jesus Christ give the Pharisees a tongue lashing of the likes that they have never and will never again receive.  

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!" Matthew 6:29-32

Are you saying that you were called a jew hater for simply saying who is a true jew and calling all other jews ,Who reject Christ as not saved and only deceived and deceiving .

Well good night , that is true .   It sounds like either you were falsely accused or maybe and I do say maybe,  you did not tell it all.

I mean have you ever wished death or harm to them .    Hopefully not .   I am just trying to get to the bottom of it .  so as none gets falsey accused , but rather things

get explained so as IF one is in error we can also correct .    I mean heck,  I got accused of being a red letter christain.  OH I stand happlily guilty as charged .   No need

to deny that .   If LOVING those red letters is wrong ,  then why would I want to be right .    but we do need toget to the bottom of this .  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

9 minutes ago, Butero said:

Why does anyone hate an entire race of people for existing?  I wish he would explain that, because I don't get it.

All this hatred for the Jews makes no sense.....unless The Father Of All Lies is behind it. “ Salvation is by the Jews”. That being true, anything Jewish must really put Satan’s panties in a knot.He will bow his knee to a Jewish Lord Of the Universe and admit He has been Lord all along.Not a wanna- be who has for thousands of years craved a phony underserved “worship”.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Davida said:

Yes, and it gets very annoying when Hagee's brought up like that so I'm so glad you said this Yowm.  

...may I add that no one has supported HAGEE's views in any of these threads-ever that I have witnessed, but that keeps being the knee jerk response from a couple of people EVERY time I /we support Israel against the racist bigoted anti-semites.    

Sister davida.   again it was not used on you all.    all three assumed incorrectly .  but sister,  we all have .   can we throw those hands up and praise the Lord , since

Now you all know FOR SURE I was not saying that against you all.    OR is striving all that is left .    Either way I do got the JOY of the LORD .   but folks

when men admit they are not saying anything against anyone ,   isn't it best we just say,  OH , okay well sorry for the misunderstanding ,  OR is striving all that is left in some hearts now .

Just something to pray about . 

Guest Butero
13 minutes ago, secretopossumcabal said:

Why attack Israel and not the Arab aggressors, who are not Christian by the way?

Just now, Yowm said:

Another misrepresentation.

A red letter Christian is one who ONLY follows the sayings of Jesus, not Paul or anyone else.

Do you still want to be a red letter Christian?

ALL the way , because a RED LETTER CHRISTAIN would keep pauls sayings and the apostels , WHO KEPT those RED LETTERS .    that is HOW I view the RED LETTER christain .

not the way I guess you saw it .     But oh yes ,   if loving those red letters is wrong ,   then may I never be right .    The apostels TAUGHT THEM and EXPOUNDED and MAGNIFED

them .    Man is a pure work of beauty to  see Christ at work in their writings .   WHEN our understanding SEES no difference between what JESUS taught and the apostels taught

When our understanding sees no contradiction in one apostels teaching with another apostels teaching .  WHEN we see JESUS magnified , HIS sayings honored in all

that the apostles sayings ,  WE ought leap for JOY , THAT means GOD did teach us , HIS SPIRIT really did give us THE RIGHT way to SEE.

But , when church leaders or anyone finds a way around those sayings ,    I take their doctrine and fling it to the dung piles .     NOW , leap up and praise the LORD yowm.

OH YES ,  PRAISE THE LORD .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Butero said:

Why attack Israel and not the Arab aggressors, who are not Christian by the way?

As much as I'd love to comment on this, this will lead me down a rabbit hole, and I don't want to further agitate the thread. 

I'll just warn Christians that Satan has set up a theme of taken on false labels, over and over again he does this, so don't believe labels. Test all things hold fast that which is Good (1 Thessalonians 5:21). 

Jesus be with you,

Opossum