• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Any person who has been bought by the blood of Jesus Christ in today's world will leave the earth just before the Lord's tribulation comes

Post tribulation teaching is false and those who teach it will go through the coming tribulation

This period of time is very different and will involve the Lord's wrath and destruction of a lost world

Some will turn to the Lord during this period of time but not many and if so they will be saved .... primarily those of Israel and some Gentiles

Those who turn to the Lord and die in this tribulation will be resurrected at the end of it .... and those who live will enter and populate the Lord's one thousand year millennial kingdom as mortals

These things the scriptures teach and those who reject this truth are teaching false theology

There are several on this forum who do this and they are going to find out what they have done .... some will turn to the Lord during the coming tribulation, but most will not

If any die before the tribulation comes they will end up at the great white throne judgment just after the Lord's millennial kingdom and they will be consummated in His lake of fire

And if they are alive during the coming tribulation and do not repent their destination will be the same

Those who teach post tribulation theology and lead others astray are on a bad road .... do not believe what they tell you

All must believe in Jesus Christ in order to be saved whether on this side of the tribulation or in it

Post tribulation theology is a ruse and one that will lead those who believe it to their eternal death

Some will turn to the Lord during this period of time but not many and if so they will be saved .... primarily those of Israel and some Gentiles

Might want to examine a few things .   I have heard pretribbers teach that what is being removed is the church , Gods holy spirit is removed .

Major problem .     IF NO man can call him LORD but by the SPIRIT ,  then how on earth is anyone going to be coming at all DURING the tribulation .

IF the restrainer IS the HOLYGHOST .  

And the last time I checked its say a number so large it cant be numbered comes out of great tribulation , that were KILLED .

The coming of the LORD is a one time event .    And if one misses that ,   you better duck n tuck , cause it means TOO LATE FOREVER .

aint no second chances after JESUS has come for the church .   And the early church KNEW THAT .  

WHEN JESUS returns , IT IS to gather his church ,  AND at the same TIME TO DELIVER the wrath against the ungodly .    WE miss that ride out of here

WAIL and then WAIL on judgment day when they also get told I NEVER KNEW YOU .   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

The very words should be so clear IT IS a one time event .     They talk about the day of the LORD , tell the churches that day wont overtake us as a theif in the night

BUT IT DOES the world .  IT IS A ONE TIME EVENT .  we get taken out , and JESUS the wrath of GOD , destroys WHO at HIS COMING ,  ANTI CHRIST .

Folks it is a one time event.   

I got a serious question .    And I wonder how many have this same unction .

How come the SPIRIT keeps unctioning me , get prepared in CHRIST to endure all out persecution against the church , and to remain faithful to the end even if it costs us our life .

WHY is the SPIRIT building me up and preparing me and showing me a great delusion has already began that leads to the beast .

The SPIRIT is not telling me ,    NO worries you will not have to endure this ,  you got a ticket out from mans wrath .    

ITS SAYING warn the peoples ,  warn them now that the time and hour of our betrayer and world wide betrayal is on the rise

when the world as one will under the leadership of the beast betray all who rejected this all inclusive lie which led to THE WORSHP of that beast .

I warn us all,  better be prepared to lose all for JESUS , get built up in HIM and have no fear of coming persecution .

HAS JESUS not said  < IN THIS WORLD ye shall have tribulation and HAS HE NOT SAID BLESSED aer those who are persecuted and KILLED for his name sake .

We better dig in deep .    cause most folks even now cannot see what is happening , most are going under a part of this delusion already which leads to the beast .

IF we cant see where this all inclusive move is headed and who its headed too then our minds must be too entertained with wordly things .

IF we cannot see that hand and hand with secular , christain faiths , rome and other religions HAS BEGAN and that this will lead to our betrayal

WE better snap out of whatever is distracting us and focus ON CHRIST alone and fast .

Cause we about to get BETRAYED and world wide and all in the name of a false love , false unity  and WHO IT LEAD the world RIGHT TOO . 

• This is Worthy 1

And wait soon we will see the largest oxymoron do its work .    This so called RELIGOUS FREEDOM big spell they also pumping out

IT WILL LEAD to the betrayal of even THE TRUE LAMBS .  

As hand again joins in hand with other mindsets and religions and propaganda is sold to even these about HOW to have unity with other religions .

FOLKS we getting duped real bad . A WICKED DELSUOIN of upmost error is all over the place .  

The world is and will reap what it has sown .  and we better warn folks now repent and come to Christ .

And have nothing to do with this all inculsvie image of Christ that will save none and will condmen all who believe it and will not be able to stand

WHEN JESUS DOES RETURN to destroy its image , and all who did partake of its lies and were led to the worship of the beast . 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

23 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

You will, if you are actually saved.   Anyone can claim they are saved, but I really don't know if you are or not.  If you are, you will not go through Tribulation.   I hope you are truly born again so you don't have to go through it.

Jesus is the Lord and he is God come to earth in the flesh. Cannot say that but by the Spirit of God, because only God can give this revelation of Christ.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

28 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

How come the SPIRIT keeps unctioning me , get prepared in CHRIST to endure all out persecution against the church , and to remain faithful to the end even if it costs us our life .

Because it is the truth, as explained in the Holy Scriptures.  Some have ears to hear it.  Some don't.

32 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I warn us all,  better be prepared to lose all for JESUS , get built up in HIM and have no fear of coming persecution .

Amen, and Amen.  The sword is coming.  The time to prepare is now.

• Praise God! 1

Guest shiloh357
49 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Jesus is the Lord and he is God come to earth in the flesh. Cannot say that but by the Spirit of God, because only God can give this revelation of Christ.

You  cannot say it from the heart except by the Spirit of God.  We shall see...

we shall indeed see who sells out Christ and who remains faithful to Christ in the coming days ahead .   We better stand in the grace of GOD and not be decieved

by either the right or left .    Cause both sides will betray the lambs in the time to come .

Many already long sold Christ out under an all inclusive image of Him ,  but many more will also sell Christ out when they become unequally yoked together

under the religious tolerance scheme being sung all too well .   

You all just watch .   This song too will be sung under the banner of religious tolerance .   They will stand with other religions united in that common cause .

as many have sold out to all inclusive pc ,  they will all fall away by becoming unequally yoked with other religions for religious tolerance.

FOLKS still thinking men in high places are the answer , not realizing its a scam .    How do you deceive the last man standing ,  You come in as one of his own

and sell him into all inclusivism UNDER the pretense of religious tolerance . WEEP AND HOWL churches on the right  , WEEP and HOWL for neither did they repent

but got worse and now the hour of delusion strikes them too .    AND MANY will fall away. FOR GOD has SAID DO NOT BE UNEQUALLY YOKED TOGETHER

BUT they will,  they will unite with muslims , other religions and BELIEVE its okay , ITS FOR RELIGOUS freedom . WHAT A SONG of deception is being sung by many birds

and the ears of many only hear good news sounding notes , and visions of peace and not being persecuted IS ALL THEY HEAR and DESIRE .

WELL watch out ,  many are being deceived and will fall away .  CAUSE WE CANT unite with any mindset , religions or anything contrary to CHRIST

for protection , for even what seems a good cause .    OH dear we will see even this delusion increase and rise , as the very one they thought was here to save them

and his pastors deceive the last of the evangelicals RIGHT INTO THIS MINDSET . REMEMBER TODAY ,   cause I warned us all , THIS WAS COMING .  

9 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

People give "revelations of Christ" every day, and claim it is through the Spirit of God.  Not all of them could possibly be right.  Especially when they continually claim that the Tribulation isn't actually God's wrath in direct opposition to what the Word says.  I am always amused when someone tries to self-validate a statement by a lofty declaration that it is from "The Spirit of God."  First off, there is no way for anyone to validate the claim, and today's believers are not lead to make such public claims to call attention to themselves.  I never feel the need to do so.  I just go with what the Bible says and leave it at that.

Pre-tribulation rapture doctrine may not be 100% correct but it does not use a Bible-negating premise to have to work.  That the Tribulation isn't God's wrath is the core scam that post-tribulation rapture doctrine is built around.  God has visited His wrath directly on the Earth once before, but post-tribbers claim that the Tribulation isn't it when the Bible says it is.

Revelation 6:12-17  12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,  13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.   14 The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.  15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.  16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"

It doesn't get any plainer that that.  Since Church Age believers are not appointed to wrath, there are only two options, no matter what post-tribbers might claim.  Either the Church is removed from the Earth prior to the opening of the 6th seal, or anyone who is part of the Church Age and goes into the Tribulation has to be divinely protected.  There is no 3rd option.  God already knows who belongs to Him and does not, so there is no need for "testing."  Persecution of the Church will continue to rise but that persecution is not wrath and it doesn't come from God. 

Tribulation isn't actually God's wrath in direct opposition to what the Word says

Do we want to hear what THE WORD that actually became flesh said .     IN THIS WORLD you will have tribulation .  

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Because it is the truth, as explained in the Holy Scriptures.  Some have ears to hear it.  Some don't.

Amen, and Amen.  The sword is coming.  The time to prepare is now.

IN THIS WORLD you shall have tribulation .     We are appointed unto tribulation .

IT is through much tribulation we enter into the Kingdom of GOD .

ANYONE wanna tell me why so many are selling a bill of goods saying NO WORRIES YE SHALL ESCAPE TRIBULATION .

The way some of them teach ,   You would think anyone who goes through tribulation is doing something wrong .

WHEN JESUS clearly said YOU WILL HAVE TRIBULATION , many will BE KILLED , the whole of nations will hate you , many WILL betray many

and this was also what he said , WHEN ASKED about how it would look near the end .

Be faithful unto death ,and I will give thee a crown , has now become Be faithful and you wont have to be persecuted or go through tribulation .

Rather odd , me thinks .  rather contrary to what JESUS and the early church ever taught .   TRIBULATIONS were seen not as something we will escape

BUT as something we would ENDURE and must remain faithful to the end .   Just reminding us . 

Just now, Cobalt1959 said:

So . . . you just toss that part of Revelation in the trash?  Tuck it in the back of the book where you don't have to see it?  Put it in a box in the basement?  How does that work?  The problems of the world in John 16:33 (it's customary to actually give the scriptural reference instead of just dropping it in on hooks) are not the same as God's wrath in Revelation 6:17.  You just re-enforced my point.  Post-trib doctrine has to either dismiss or re-write scripture to work.  Thlipsis is used differently in John 16:33 than it is in Revelation.

The problem is , that some see the wrath of man and anti Christ as GODS WRATH when it aint .   GODS wrath comes to wipe out those in opposition to HIS WORD , HIS SON .

Everything that the beast does against us , IS ALLOWED and not GODS WRATH .   GOD , his wrath comes against all that and those who followed this beast .

But many of us ,  this beast will kill .   The eighth king will come and the dragon hands him all power and he comes against all us lambs , and many will be killed .

But WHEN our LORD returns we taken up and HE lays down HIS WRATH against them all.    I honestly think that is the communication problem .

many have been taught that ALL of revelation , all that tribulation spoken of IS GODS wrath. WHEN ITS clearly not .    Part of that is anti Christ and beast

killing us .   GODS wrath is what we escape and do not go under .   HIS wrath destroys the very weapon that first comes against us all .

I think truly this is the communication gap.     I KNOW we don't go under the wrath of GOD , but the wrath of anti Christ , his persecutions we will and we better

be fully persuaded to be faithful to the end , even till our death .  cause many will die under this all inclusive Beast.    For now these dark spirits sing the very song

of the all inclusive love lie that will unite the world and cause it to bow before the beast , THEN as one they all under the beast who is to rise ,  betray us all and many will

be betrayed in those days .  And folks ,   time really is running out .