• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Willie T said:

I think (more than the Mary stuff) it is simply because the Catholics do things differently, and that upsets and even scares them some. 

No...it has to do with the fact that Catholicism makes captives of souls instead of setting them free.  Jesus came to set captives free, not lead them to bondage and hell.  And the fact that it is so full of plagues tells us what God Himself thinks of Catholicism....judged and found wanting, I'm sorry to say.  Clearly and plainly exposing the fact of it's spiritual pollution, that it is not a holy vessel but a polluted one....so that all who pass by her, if they have eyes to see with, can see and know.

Edit:  I would think that spiritual death is scary and something to be upset about....that is where souls are led when they become imprisoned within Catholicism, sadly.

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

20 minutes ago, Hadasa said:

Everyone knows Mother Mary did not give birth to the Word in the Spirit realm who is the beginning and the end before He became flesh. The point is He became flesh to become like us to raise us up. His flesh she gave birth to and in His flesh and hers is the Holy Spirit. He is the God head,

1Corinthians 11:3

3But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

Ephesians 1:22
And God put everything under His feet and made Him head over everything for the church,
So not only in Spirit but in flesh Christ is the God head, in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

Just because he chose to become flesh makes Him no less God over us.So, lets be clear she conceived (by the Holy Spirit) God Incarnate = come in the flesh. It is her flesh God took to make incarnate Himself as Christ= (anointed one).

The God Son = God with us- is no less God because of this choice. If we can be His sister, brother, mother in doing the will of the Father in Heaven how is She not? She was His first work in Christianity would she not be the Incarnate God's mother first? Did she do the will of the Father in heaven? Again is Christ God?

Yes, Jesus was God come in the flesh.  And Mary was a human vessel....just as we all are human vessels of Christ spiritually, if we truly know Him.....as such she was a type and shadow of those who believe and the first to know Him.  Simple....simplicity.  But anyone who makes more of those things than God intends we should get themselves in over their heads and far astray.  I highly doubt God intends we should make an idol of a type and shadow...that way lies death.

• Brilliant! 1

1 hour ago, Hadasa said:

Personally I think ALL the denominations are found wanting. I do not think you denomination is 100% standing upon scripture either. I know what's wrong in the RCC teaching and your denominations . I stand solely upon the Word. I know all scripture is God breathed and is profitable for doctrine and teaching, that one who is of God can be fully equipped to recognize what is wood, hay and straw or silver, gold and precious gems in all.

Sister.......idolatry is spiritual death....clearly.  Not to be taken lightly.  And certainly not to appear in any way to defend or minimize it.

I don't belong to a denomination or even a particular church......they are man-made cisterns that hold no water......bushels (roofs and walls) placed over the candlesticks.......and that is becoming more and more evident as the protestant church is falling away and thus becoming prone to the same judgments and plagues of the Roman church...filling up with plagues.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

Mary did not give birth either spiritually or physically to the eternal pre-existing Godhead.  She gave birth to the physical Jesus, physically.....where it was written that God prepared a body for Him.  The problem is that Catholicism makes far too much out of the human vessel called Mary.......unfortunately crossing the line into full-blown idolatry.  She herself as a faithful disciple of Christ, if she were here today,  would tell them to stop worshiping and praying to her, just as holy angels in the bible do not permit themselves to be worshiped.

The carnal nature has a tendency to want to build a shrine around and make an idol out of everything pertaining to God.....building their own man-made cisterns that can't hold water (the Holy Spirit).  It's like Peter when he was still in the flesh and immature wanted to build tabernacles for Jesus, Moses and Elijah on the mount.  Fortunately Jesus did not permit him to, otherwise they would have likewise become idols and a source of "polluted water" to the people.

2Co 11:3

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Jer 2:13

For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

MR LEE DOES AGREE.    EDWARD ZACH LEE.  commonly called ED ZACH LEE.    EVEN MARY HERSELF , SAID DO WHATEVER HE HE HE TELLS YOU .

SHE pointed TO CHRIST not herself .   SISTER ,  mary would cry rivers upon rivers of tears for those who have set her up as co heir of salvation and pray to her .

THE ANGELS THEMSELVES would bodly proclaim YOU BOW TO GOD and no OTHER .

THIS idolatry MUST CEASE .   MARY IS BLESSED , but not worshipped .     YOU spot on sister .     NOW PRAISE THE LORD .

• This is Worthy 1

EVEN when the people CRIED BLESSED are the PAPS which you sucked . JESUS FLAT OUT SAID < NAY ,   ITS RATHER those WHO DO the WILL OF GOD .

He stopped mary worship RIGHT FAST and pointed ONLY TO THE FATHER .     Folks don't read them bibles , THEY SIT UNDER men who lie .   bad news for those who do so.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

18 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Sister.......idolatry is spiritual death....clearly.  Not to be taken lightly.  And certainly not to appear in any way to defend or minimize it.

I don't belong to a denomination or even a particular church......they are man-made cisterns that hold no water......bushels (roofs and walls) placed over the candlesticks.......and that is becoming more and more evident as the protestant church is falling away and thus becoming prone to the same judgments and plagues of the Roman church...filling up with plagues.

ONWARD INTO THE TRENCHES SISTER .   We don't belong to denominations of men .  WHO is paul , who is frienduff ,  who is man .    FOR WHOM we belong too

WAS BEFORE man ever was .   CHRIST THE KING ,  CHRIST the RISEN SAVOIR , CHRIST the author and finisher of our faith , Christ the LORD o lords and KING o kings .

WHERE JESUS has premenice and PRAISE BE TO HIS NAME .      NOW HE SAVED us ,   WE KNEEL to no man , bow to no image ,  pray to no saint

WHERE our intercessor between man and GOD , WHO IS CHRIST ,  sits on our behalf to make intercession for us , and to give us aide through every trial and temptation .

NOW THROW THOSE hands up the LORD .   PRAISE TO THE ONLY INTERCESSOR , THE ONLY GREAT HIGH PREIST , THE ONLY SAVOIR , THE ONLY KING

THE KINGDOM that is ETERNAL , the BISHOP of our souls , THE AUTHOR of OUR FAITH , THE ONE the ONLY , CHRIST THE KING .  LET NO MAN PUT ASUNDER

THE ONLY NAME WHEREBY we can be saved .  AND BY grace alone , I WILL WARN OUT AGAINST THAT SATANIC DEVIL ROME and her unity and her abominations

TILL I AM DEAD and lie stinking in the soil.    IT don't matter what it costs me , no matter how hated I am ,  I LOVE THE LORD and love the people , SO exhort I must

warn I must and contend for the true faith I must , and all by the power of HIS grace . AND ROME IS AN ABOMINATION , COME YE OUT OF HER and all HER DAUGHER churches

or face the wrath of GOD many will .   IT IS TIME TO SERVE GOD by and in CHRIST , BY THE SPIRIT , by which is  a man has WILL RENDER HONOR ALL HONOR unto the FATHER of our LORD and savoir CHRIST JESUS THE KING .  

• This is Worthy 1

2 minutes ago, Hadasa said:

You obviously missed my post #69. You obviously also missed psalm 82and John 10:33-35. It is not a sin to ask saints to pray for you.

I GOT MY HIGH PRIEST and HE ALONE can supply ALL I NEED .     YOU MISSED THAT ,     THAT AINT GOOD either .    I RELY SOLEY ON JESUS

FOR I KNOW HE IS ABLE TO KEEP ME FROM FALLING , ABLE TO DO IN ME , what I cannot do  ,   ABLE TO SUCCOR ME THROUGH EVERY TRIAL and TEMPTATOIN .

MY advice , and I say this not because I think anything OF ME ,  but my advice ,  HURRY AND DO THE SAME .  I don't pray to angels men or any .   THE ONE I PRAY TO

CREATED ALL THAT .     HURRY NOW and repent ,   OR risk all you do .

• This is Worthy 1

11 minutes ago, Hadasa said:

You obviously missed my post #69. You obviously also missed psalm 82and John 10:33-35. It is not a sin to ask saints to pray for you.

And after reading it , NOT A LICK of it agrees with praying to the already gone saints .   YALL take and twist and invent stuff that is not their .

I ask saints who are on earth to pray for me .   NOT THE SAME as PRAYING to them THOUGH IS IT .  NOPE .  I do not seek to the dead nor those asleep for protection .

THAT IS VANITY and deadly .   I don't pray to angels ,      I PRAY to the ONE WHO CREATED EVERY THING that is .    AKA ,  GOD .   MIGHT better hurry and repent

BEFORE ITS TOO LATE FOREVER .   I say that out of love for you and with the greatest sense of urgency in me to do so .  AND you better cease with the false teachings fast . 

• This is Worthy 1

17 minutes ago, Hadasa said:

God Presides in the Divine Assembly Psalm 82

1A Psalm of Asaph.

God presides in the divine assembly;

He renders judgment among the gods:

2“How long will you judge unjustly

and show partiality to the wicked?

Selah

3Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless;

uphold the rights of the afflicted and oppressed.

4Rescue the weak and needy;

save them from the hand of the wicked.

5They do not know or understand;

they wander in the darkness;

all the foundations of the earth are shaken.”

6I have said, “You are gods;

you are all sons of the Most High.

7But like mortals you will die,

and like rulers you will fall.”

8Rise up, O God, judge the earth,

for all the nations are Your inheritance

The Unbelief of the Jews John 10:33-35
33“We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.” 34Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’? 35If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—…

Is Christ the WORD or He to whom the Word of God came? He is the Word! Did the Word come to Mary? What does the psalm and John 10 say?

People need to stop attacking Mary if anything the RCC does right it is venerating and esteeming Mary, all the nations are her inheritance because she is in Christ and ours who do not condemn her and mistreat her honor in Christ.

These are very deceptive things you are implying here.  Proud and vain imaginations.

Mat 24:3-5

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mar 13:4-6

Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?

And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Luk 21:7-8

And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Sons of God and gods are angels....where Jesus said "ye shall be like the angels" at the resurrection/redemption when mortality puts on immortality.....that's all.  Once again not to be taken any further than God Himself intends.  Jesus Christ is the only such one to be worshiped because He is/was the only such one who was actually God in the flesh, and therefore able to be a forerunner for us.  Nowhere, nowhere is it ever implied or taught that man should worship/idolize man, or dead or living saints, or angels.......on the contrary. 

• Praise God! 1

29 minutes ago, Hadasa said:

So when will you be ruling with a rod of iron and who will you be ruling over?  You have already ran your race and won? Are you in Heaven? Who are you that I should listen to you? So let me understand this- you know the Apostles and Mary are in heaven , so you know they must sit upon thrones, because this world is passing right, yet they have no authority, so who do they rule over? Is Christ lying?

They are not ruling with Christ yet, not until the regeneration....and even then their authority is delegated authority not their own, and their thrones not equal to the Son of God's throne since He alone is God.  Just like the angels have delegated authority from God....who is the only one we pray to, and then He is the one who bids the angels to do His will, in executing His will when He is answering prayers.  Servants of God, sons of God, Bride and helpmeet to the Son.....but not Gods in their own right. NEVER.

Mat 19:28

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

• This is Worthy 1