• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

8 minutes ago, Hadasa said:

He did declare her as Mother, "Woman behold thy son, man behold thy mother" Commandment: HONOR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER. All He did in His life and to the very last breath on the Cross was to establish His Church and its doctrine. He gave her to John , this is to give her to the church, He called her John's Mother because of this. LOL -ALL DENOMINATIONS, you all possess truth and lies. I am equipped to recognize them because of the foundation.  Men build upon the foundation and they must be careful how they build. The day will bring every man's work to light, either it will stand or burn.The AH HA GOTCHA !moment is for satan. All the present denominations and their false doctrines are coming to an end in this Rev.12 season. There was a time for the Ancient Way(Orthodox), a time for Catholic, a time for Protestant. They are coming to an end. The Elect are to teach outside of the tents= present denominations- SONG OF SONGS. I will not interpret it for you, but the denominations are in for a rude awakening. I am not promoting the RCC, but there are things within her that are not all false. And Co- Redemptrix is not a dogma or doctrine officially as of yet, but Pope Francis is being approach about it to make it so. I do not believe in this because Christ needs no help in redeeming man. As I said all the faithful are exalted in Him. You cling to a denomination that is why you attack everyone who does not, or is of a different one. I am secure in knowing the Word and that is enough for me. There are true believers in Christ in all denominations , He is calling them all out. Stand solely on the Word because in the end it is only His Words that shall remain.

What do you do with the fact that Jerusalem that is above is our mother......heavenly Zion.   Mary gave birth to the church figuratively....she represents Israel/Zion (heavenly Zion/Israel of God).  Honouring is not nearly the same thing as worshiping.  Anyone with any care for souls  and having a sense of responsibility would be careful to make a distinction.  And we need to understand what honouring means in that context of looking after someone.....widows and the elderly, and supporting elders of the church....keeping in mind that there is no need to "honour" Mary now as she is with the Lord and lacking nothing...she needs no roof over her head, or protection or food to eat or clothes to wear.

• This is Worthy 1

43 minutes ago, Hadasa said:

That is stupid the son's of God in John are not angels but those to whom the Word of God comes and obviously not to you, because you reject the Word and what Christ stated :

The Unbelief of the Jews John 10:33-35
33“We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.” 34Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’? 35If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—…

AND THE SCRIPTURES CAN NOT BE BROKEN. God said it, it is so, it is just not for you. I'll take it though, I would love to receive my crown in Christ, God's will be done! Let it be, according to what He says!

Oh I see, so anyone who doesn't bow down and worship you or each other is in a state of unbelief.   And we should not exult in our crowns or get too attached to them...we are going to lay them at Someone else's feet.

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Hadasa said:

Who is Paul - an Apostle a teacher who laid a foundation and that foundation is Christ. Paul's name is in foundation

Revelation 21:14

14The wall of the city had twelve foundations bearing the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

He is a teacher no?

CHRIST is the corner stone the twelve apostels are part of that .   I was actually quoating PAUL himself from CORINTHIANS .  WHEN HE SIAD Who is paul , Who is APPOLOS

To make the POINT , he himself was making ,  THAT ITS ALL ABOUT CHRIST .    

32 minutes ago, Davida said:

YA CAUGHT that too.    THEY came on pretending they don't support the pope and papal systems .   BUT THEY DO .     SNIFF < SNIFF,  they aint fooling anyone .

Hadassa is running out of gas in the early rounds .     Christ is the corner stone of the foundation ,  the twelve apostels are that foundation .

FROM WHICH the foundation sets on the STONE which is CHRIST .     I had to say it again , cause Hadasa is running out of gas and made it seem like I was saying it was not .

Running out of gas ,  

Yall in it for romes agenda .   BUT some of us are in it FOR CHRISTS agenda .      AND we aint gonna run out of gas .   THETRUE saints are prepared IN JESUS

TO EVEN die for their cause .  Always forgiving those who hate them .   WE going to keep on in the grace of CHRIST and keep resisting the roman all inclusive interfaith lie

EVEN if we die doing it   .   We wont be conforming to mary worship or all inclusive unity.  SO go sell , what you selling elsewhere .  

2 minutes ago, Hadasa said:

This is your only way to escape the discussion of what is clearly in scripture. The Pope is a heretic I am talking about the Word and you just do not like it. Vessel purpose revealed. The Word is the foundation and every mans work will be tested by it . The foundation has proven you false and that which is built upon the foundation proven to be thus will burn.

ALL THE POPES were heretics .       NOT Just francis .   ALL of them were .     Will you agree with that .

58 minutes ago, Hadasa said:

Who's dead? When will you be given your iron scepter  and when will you be sitting upon a throne? Are you saying in the kingdom of heaven the Saints are dead? What is Christ talking about then, with crowns , thrones , iron rods and dashing nations? I thought on earth as it is in heaven, was exactly that. Are the Apostles and Mary over the church on earth, are the before us and labor over us, or we over them?

So God was pleased when Saul consulted with Samuel after he had died?

1 minute ago, Hadasa said:

Will you agree that those to whom the Word of God comes , God says you are gods? Answer that question then I will answer yours.

NOT IN THE SENSE the KENNY COPELAND and new agers use it .    THEY EXALT THEMSELVES .

OF course GOD has called us gods ,  but not in the sense they make it out to be .  AND ANYONE focusing on that ,   HAS to have a wee bit of pride already in them .

I see myself as a son .   Let GOD call us what he wants .    I don't focus on being called a god , that is what happened with SATAN .   I SHALL BE AS GOD , and look what it did to him .

• This is Worthy 2

1 hour ago, Hadasa said:

If your crown is not given in Christ that is what will happen.

The Unbelief of the Jews John 10:33-35
33“We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.” 34Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’? 35If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—…

AND THE SCRIPTURES CAN NOT BE BROKEN. God said it, it is so, it is just not for you. I'll take it though, I would love to receive my crown in Christ, God's will be done! Let it be, according to what He says!

Who do you have a problem with? God said it, not me all glory to the Lord. what is esteem? If someone says to you Amen Brother you are blessed and have spoken truth and remember your works is that okay?Can you be esteemed , should we esteem one another? Venerate is the same thing by the way.

I didn't know that people who come to trouble and confuse believers who are trying to identify and warn about idolatry and spiritual death in a certain institution that calls itself by the name of Christ......are going to get a crown.  How is God going to reward someone who comes to confuse and cloud an issue that is leading souls to hell?  Not with a crown I expect.  There is nothing clever about what you are doing, it's just dangerous for you and your hearers.  For your own good, please believe me when I say that what you are doing is wrong, and that you've got the wrong end of the stick.

• This is Worthy 2

30 minutes ago, Hadasa said:

okay Thalorde while you have a stone in your hand explain this:\

The Unbelief of the Jews john 10:33-34

God Presides in the Divine Assembly psalms 82:5_7
5They do not know or understand; they wander in the darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken.” 6I have said, “You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High. 7But like mortals you will die, and like rulers you will fall.”…

And do not play coy and act like Christ is referring to angels ,anyone with an eighth grade education at best knows He is not talking about angels. In Christ we are raised higher than angels. So, please explain...... I cannot wait!

It is not hard to understand if anyone has ears to hear.  Jesus said we shall be "like" the angels......and all creation waits for the sons of God to be revealed, ie, to put on immortality.  So when we put on immortality we shall be sons of God and like the angels...who are also called sons of God in scripture.  But we will have more authority than angels, since we will be His Bride/Wife and rule and reign with Him, as sharers of His inheritance.....but under HIS authority, as a wife is under the husband's authority, not having authority in our own right, as only God has authority in His own right.  

• Thumbs Up 1