Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,024
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,344
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

I posted about this  a couple of days ago in the US News section but nobody responded.  Did you hear about it?

The man, thank God, was apprehended after talking to an undercover agent about his plan.  It was for Cleveland, Ohio.   He also wanted to do terrorism in Philadelphia where he had lived, and other cities.  He wanted to especially target the military and their children!!

He had an American name and an Islamic name....so he was probably a convert to Islam.   He was a supporter of Al Queda.

I only heard about this story on the news on one day....I think they didn't want to hinder people's celebrations on the 4th.

Thank God for our superb FBI, Homeland Security, etc.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Hi Debp,

Yes, I heard about it.  I think George included it in the news section of the devotional too.  Wasn't it wonderful he was found out?  Thank God indeed.  We have an anchor that keeps the soul, steadfast and sure while the billows roll.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,640
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi, No I did not "hear of it".

But, the Rays won in 16 innings last night, even used their backup catcher as a pitcher  in the sixteenth  inning. That was fun to see! Both teams used all their players in that game. The Marlins used their last pitcher as a pinch hitter for their pitcher in the sixteenth. The pitcher pinch hitting for the other pitcher only hits for a .115 average. It was the weirdest baseball game ever, what a treat.

Praise God for the fun in life. May God be kind to all the heros that have made it possible to enjoy this fourth of July at the USA. It's Independence Day!

Have a hot dog some chips, yes a beer or some wine, or hey like me, have a water and a "healthy green drink" no dog, nor chips. Sit down with the AC running cold, and enjoy a daytime road game of the home team. Better yet  go to a home game if possible.

Just enjoy this day and praise God for the privilege of being, born in the USA. Not so bad as others have had, despite bruce Springsteen's tune. Born in the USA is  such a wonderous privilege. 

Give thanks to God and pray for the peace of Isreal.

• Loved it! 1