IGNORED

President Trump

Blue1Sapphire

Guest shiloh357
17 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

Did you say that with a straight face? Is it somehow "a popular lie from the Liberal media" that his business empire is profiting from his presidency?

Yes, it is a popular lie.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.11
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

This is what you have to resort to when you can't really have a mature, informed discussion about his policies.

I chimed in because of the OP, which wasn't asking about specific policies.

Hi....Can I ask the ones living in America your thoughts on President Trump. When I listen to him I like his policies like, lower taxes, secure borders, better trade deals for Americans, reduce red tape for business, tough on crime, often brings the Bible and God into his speeches. He often says he wants to give the people back the control of Government.

Now I understand his past is not one to be admired, but what President hasn't had a chequered past. The other thing I like is the left hate him and that tells me he is doing something right.

He wants to M.A.G.A, however without his Maker on his side, the chances of doing so are limited. From what I can see unless America returns to the Bible, the redefinition of marriage is overturned, husbands return to their wives and children honour their parents, little will change, except maybe business and jobs will improve.

I am interested in your thoughts.

This is my opinion - I believe President Trump is a habitual liar, an adulterer, a bigot, a xenophobe, a misogynist, and a narcissist. It is also my opinion that he wanted to be President for his own personal gain as well as his love for the country. I base this on his own words and actions, without the need for any TV commentator from the right or the left. I believe he truly does want to MAGA, but I find very little evidence that he has "his Maker on his side". I agree with the OP, that will limit his ability to MAGA.

The OP didn't ask about specific policies, but asked for thoughts. I've given my thoughts. If you want to talk specific policies, you may want to make a different thread.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
28 minutes ago, Mozart's Starling said:

So to sum it all up "them darn leftists (Europe),

No, just stating the facts.   They had a gravy train for a long time, where we were paying most of the bills and getting nothing from it. 

Trump too has shown signs of corruption throughout his life and contradicts himself every 24 hours but that's ok he's just the leader of the free world not nearly as important as the FBI (remember character judgements and assumptions only apply to those NOT on our team, not our team itself).

No, he does not contradict himself every 24 hours.  And a man who keeps his promises and has raised upstanding kids who are good citizens and well-adjusted adults speaks to one's character.   

Oh and a point I haven't even hit on yet, his choices.....oh man I have never SEEN so many firing and resignations by hand picked staffers before.

That's pretty common in the business world.  If someone isn't doing their job, they get fired. 

That indicates a poor judge of character, and that is not a good thing when you're working with the world stage.

No, it doesn't indicate a poor judge of character.  There is no way you can know everything about someone and predict how someone will behave.   A person with poor character wouldn't have fired them.

Also Trump tougher than on Russian than anyone else......look if you're that far in his camp we can't have a discussion.

You conveniently ignored the link if what I said was just my opinion.   If you can't address the facts I raised, then yes, we cannot have a discussion because you are not interested in facts, just mud slinging against the president without much substance.

22 minutes ago, Littlelambseativy said:

Do you know Trump’s heart after he repented?

The only evidence I have seen regarding Trump and repentance is that he thinks he doesn't need it. If you have evidence of his repentance, I would love to see it.

"I am not sure I have," Trump said when asked if he'd ever asked God for forgiveness. "I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don't think so," he said. "I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don't bring God into that picture. I don't."

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

This is my opinion - I believe President Trump is a habitual liar, an adulterer, a bigot, a xenophobe, a misogynist, and a narcissist.

And there is no evidence for it.  In fact, there is a lot of evidence that speaks against such things.  I even posted about those kinds of lies over in the poltical section.

It is also my opinion that he wanted to be President for his own personal gain as well as his love for the country.

Again, based on nothing.

I base this on his own words and actions, without the need for any TV commentator from the right or the left.

Like said, based on nothing.

I believe he truly does want to MAGA, but I find very little evidence that he has "his Maker on his side". I agree with the OP, that will limit his ability to MAGA.

Actually, the evidence is that He is wildly successful and so far he has fulfilled nearly 70% of his campaign promises thus far and we are not even close to  the two-year mark.

11 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, it is a popular lie. 

How can you say that when he has spent so much time at his resorts. It is absolutely NOT a lie to say that his business empire has profited from his presidency. On the contrary, saying his business empire has NOT profited is a popular lie.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, one.opinion said:

How can you say that when he has spent so much time at his resorts. It is absolutely NOT a lie to say that his business empire has profited from his presidency. On the contrary, saying his business empire has NOT profited is a popular lie.

Where is the evidence that his business empire is being enriched through the presidency?  

40 minutes ago, Littlelambseativy said:

What has he done that is so morally egregious since coming to office and turning his life over to Jesus (as many evangelical ministers attest)? What so offends you? And makes you say he is not honourable or measure up to your view as a Christian?

I have read one account that James Dobson believes that Trump is a baby Christian. I would love to see more evidence. It would be awesome to show Trump himself professing Jesus Christ, but I'm almost 100% certain that has never happened. As a distant second, what other evidence from evangelical ministers exists?

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Badjao33 said:

In the presidential elections people were asked If the election were held today, who would they vote for. The national polls for the 2016 election were more accurate than most have been in past elections. They were only off by around 1% when averaged together, and Clinton did win the popular vote which is what all but one of the national polls predicted. She won by almost 3 million votes, so while not a landslide, it was significant and within the range of what the polls were predicting. 

The polls predicted a landslide that would include the popular vote and the electoral college. Polls has here at a huge advantage and every pundit from shore to shore was more than confident that Hillary would win.    The polls were not just wrong, they were really wrong.   Here is what the electoral map looked like after Trump won:  And that is the only poll that actually matters.

bRgO6.png.9caf4a610eb2aa6a334a4b4a685f1046.png