IGNORED

How can you know who is a true prophet of God?

Jacqueline

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Wanna get serious in this thread, then a true prophet of God is one who says what is passed and what is now and what will be.

So I will say in this thread out of anger for the false prophets and the mockers living in the " cry of wolf life "

WHEN POPE PLUS FOUR FLEE ROME

A BILLET TO ESTABLISH IN COLOGNE

OUTPOURINGS OF BLOOD, PRIEST, BROTHER AND NUN

NOT ENOUGH TO APPEASE GOD'S SON.

QUAKE EARTH, FLASH DIVINE LIGHT,

FROM NOW FORTH SEARCH IN THE NIGHT.

When this is fullfilled then come to me and I will give you the truth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Wanna get serious in this thread, then a true prophet of God is one who says what is passed and what is now and what will be.

So I will say in this thread out of anger for the false prophets and the mockers living in the " cry of wolf life "

WHEN POPE PLUS FOUR FLEE ROME

A BILLET TO ESTABLISH IN COLOGNE

OUTPOURINGS OF BLOOD, PRIEST, BROTHER AND NUN

NOT ENOUGH TO APPEASE GOD'S SON.

QUAKE EARTH, FLASH DIVINE LIGHT,

FROM NOW FORTH SEARCH IN THE NIGHT.

When this is fullfilled then come to me and I will give you the truth.

Hasn't this already been posted elsewhere? And, again, what is the source of this 'prophecy'? :th_praying:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

from damo1

if you want to find out who is a true prophet ask your self this question why are you so blind what does it say in gods word what does it say to us on the old prophets that were killed hunted down and not listend to in the old testoment may be one should seek out some one they know who is a prophet and spend a week with them ask them questions talk to them and then be open to what they have to say as being a true prophet is not as simple as many seem to think it is one these guys and women are on their own they are not well liked by us as we can not handle what they have to say and its as if we only take part of what we want to hear and leave the rest out

to many of us even fear prophets yet i know sevral my self and i stand in the gap for these men and mighty women of god i have two cloes friends as i am a type of guy that belives in straight talking i do not like it when some one beats around the bush and i can always go to these two prophets as i know that they only want me to grow as a person and not once have they let me down or what has been said to me has been wrong advice i find it that most can not handle hearing the truth of gods word even spokken to them its as if you are still on the bottle and have not gotten to wear you are digging in to gods word and taking on what it says in gods living word other wise if you wear you would not be arguing and i have read threw this topic before i even decided to apply and its just amazed me with what i have read threw each and every single post is this what we as christians have become ?

wear we are even blinded to the truth of gods word to wear we can not even tel who is a true prophet and who is a false prophet read 1 john 4 the hole chapter it tells you in 1 john 4 what to do and you have gods holy spirit with in and the holy spirit is hear to help us as we live in a world that is moving and changing to fast gods word never lets us down it cuts to the heart it speaks nothing but the truth and it even sets us free and gives us life if we only open up and alow our selves to have a teach able spirit the holy spirit is hear to help us and he wil not let you down this is why he is given to us

paul noticed that the churches in galatia were slipping and people wear holding onto another gospel which got paul mad

galatians 1

6 i am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of christ and are turning to a diffrent gospel

7 which is really no gospel at all Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of christ

Ephesians 4

11 it was he who gave some to be apostles some to be prophets some to be evengelists and some to be pastors and teachers

12 to prepare gods people for works of service so that the body of christ may be built up

13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the son of god and become mature ataining to the hole messure of the full ness of christ

14 then we will no longer be infants tossed back and forth by the waves and blown hear and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their decitful scheming

15 instead speaking the truth in love we will in all things grow up into him who is the head that is christ

16 from him the hole body joined and held together by every supporting ligament grows and builds its self up in love as each part does its work

try to spend some time with a prophet they wil not bite you they will welcome you into their life they are human as well and its a very lonley road for these men and women of god who feel that they are being called into this ministry this is what i did instead of just doing what every one else does i asked to be able to spend some time with the two prophets i knew and i had my note pad and bible with me and what they shared i jotted this down and then i want also back to gods word

i am sorry for being so blunt but i do not belive in being on the same wave length as every one else i have a teach able spirit always open and always willing to learn from those that are more mature in their walk with the lord

peace from damo1 damien

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

It's funny, really, how differently we approach prophets and apostles than how we approach evangelists, pastors, and teachers. There are true and false of both subgroups, yet the first subgroup is eyed with distrust and we basically demand that they prove themselves innocent, or they are guilty without a trial. The second group we freely grant that they probably are true, unless they somehow make themselves stand out with foolishness.

If a teacher teaches false doctrine, he or she is a false teacher. Simple

If a prophet prophecies false prophecies, he or she is a false prophet. Simple

If I prophecied that tomorrow at about 3 PM Lakewood, California would be hit with an earthquake, and then tomorrow 3 PM comes and goes without the earthquake, it's false prophecy. If the earthquake hits on schedule, it's true. However, if I also said let's go serve other gods than the true God, I would still be a false prophet, even if the prophecy came true.

The two witnesses of Revelations prophecy, and they have not yet appeared, so obviously prophets are still being sent from God (this is a no brainer). A true prophet honors the word of God, loves the people of God, and walks in the way of God. Some are quite social, and some are not willing to visit with you under almost any circumstance, and there are those between those two extreems.

A true prophet is not a performing animal, he will not do tricks to impress you, and he is not looking for your endorsement, but for the Lord's. Seaking men's favor is a serious sin to a true prophet, and to be avoided at all costs. The greatest danger for a prophet is pride, and a wise prophet will not seak the spotlight. Sometimes prophets might not receive a word from the Lord for years, and there can be times when they will receive 20 prophecies in a day, some to give immediately, and some to hold for the time and situation to come.

When the Lord gives a prophetic word, He will watch over His word to perform it. Also, God will not endorse a lie spoken in His name. We are not to take the name of the Lord in vain, which is exactly what false prophecy is.