• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

17 minutes ago, Adstar said:

Just so we are on the same page .. where did you get ""the time is short"" quote from? or the ""time is near"" quote from?

I'm using them as generic representations of the wording of various places like:

The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John…. (Revelation 1:1 ESV)

Revelation 1:3 3Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

1 Corinthians 7:29 29What I mean, brothers and sisters, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they do not;

Revelation 22:20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”

In my search for the scripture in question, I found this. I can't vouch for it, but it touches on this issue as well: http://thebookofrevelationmadeclear.com/revelation-bible-study/tree-of-life.html

Edited by Still Alive

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

6 hours ago, Still Alive said:

Sounds like universalism. :D

Why lol ? I don't believe or wrote all saved. Only those written in the lambs book of life.

• Praise God! 1

6 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

An offshoot of it anyway .  It clearly states in the bible that all unbelievers ,the fearful , so on ,  WILL be cast into the LAKE OF FIRE .   THAT in no way sounds like

We simply just going to be ruling over them .    What wayen said , I must confess was a bit spooky .    Foks those outside the city GET TRODDEN DOWN BY THE WRATH OF GOD .

Its quite clear about that .     AKA,  we better get busy with the gospel and saying JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY to be saved ,   IF you deny HIM , HE denies YOU .

We better get busy reminding the churches also , THAT JESUS aint no minisitir of sin , THAT WHO we obey IS WHOSE servants we truly are . Whether of sin unto death

or obedience unto righteousness.

We better get busy , cause a humongous all inclusive lie is taking root in more and more and more and more .    We better get busy LIVING FOR CHRIST

Preaching HIM as the ONLY SAVOIR .     Folks the early church UNDERSTOOD the GOSPLE VERY WELLL .    ANd you know what , HOW THEY UNDERSTOOD IT

CAUSED a fire to build UNDER THEM and they could be heard PREACHING JESUS from door to door , street by street,  city to city , state to state , nation to nation .

I MEAN IT LIT A FIRE of REPENT AND BELEIVE .     most mens books of today have watered down the gospel so much,  Aint no flame in most to even get up and warn folks

REPENT and BELEIVE .    ITS bad,  real bad what inclusvisim , seeker friendly, emergent ideals , books like the shack , circle makers , HAVE YA BEST LIFE NOW

and scores of others , HAVE DONE to most of christantiy .  WE better return TO BIBLE only , and get learned up well IN THOSE doctrines , or we will be swept away with the flood OF DELSUION .   FOR the HOLY SCRIPTURES DO MAKE US WISE UNTO SALVATION through FAITH IN CHRIST .

Why spooky?  It's says the kings of the earth shall bring there goods into the city. You think no one will be living in other parts of earth outside the city ? Why not its the new earth.

• Praise God! 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33

15 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Why lol ? I don't believe or wrote all saved. Only those written in the lambs book of life.

It was kind of a tongue in cheek remark. It's because everyone will be there, but only the saved are allowed to enter the city. And since I don't imagine it being a "Road Warrior" post apocalyptic earth outside the city, it implies an "everybody's" here in the new heaven and new earth sort of thing. 

Rather, I should say that I infer that.;)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/25/2018 at 11:53 PM, Wayne222 said:

The Bible says we will live on a new earth. The city of God the new Jerusalem will be on earth. It states no one can enter unless they are sactified. It's states the bride of christ will live in the city. Those not the bride will live outside the city. They are allowed into the city but don't live there. Only the bride of christ will live there. The city is made for christ and the bride. I think to be the bride which is all saved people is to be rulers with christ. The ones being ruled is the rest of mankind. We will even judge Angels at that time. Being a ruler is a joy for christ. We enter his joy. Wonder what we will be doing ? We will be ruling forever. But it will be enjoyable.  The good we will do will bring joy to mankind. Plus we will worship the father forever in the city. What else we will be doing is a guess. But it will be fellowship. God is good to give us this eternal inheritance. 

Yes, we (the church that will be raptured before the 7 years of tribulation) are the Lamb's bride and will live in the City.  We will govern those who are saved during the tribulation and their endless generations and bring them close to God.  How wonderful!

Edited by John_Leung
Typo on "Gods" (One god...)

24 minutes ago, John_Leung said:

Yes, we (the church that will be raptured before the 7 years of tribulation) are the Lamb's bride and will live in the City.  We will govern those who are saved during the tribulation and their endless generations and bring them close to Gods.  How wonderful!

At last someone who understands.  Very good friend. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42

everything is going to change, and be made knew. 

Did anything change with Jesus Christ 2000 years ago. 

Do you thing that nothing has change yet? 

If you thing that nothing has change, perhaps it is that you have been reading to many other books and when you read the scriptures you see them through these books, try without them. 

On 7/27/2018 at 11:11 AM, Still Alive said:

I'm using them as generic representations of the wording of various places like:

The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John…. (Revelation 1:1 ESV)

Revelation 1:3 3Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

1 Corinthians 7:29 29What I mean, brothers and sisters, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they do not;

Revelation 22:20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”

In my search for the scripture in question, I found this. I can't vouch for it, but it touches on this issue as well: http://thebookofrevelationmadeclear.com/revelation-bible-study/tree-of-life.html

Rereading the chapter st Revelation 22: its some how strange that what the Gospel is all about. 

Since 2000 years the believers have access to the river of the water of life , which it is the reference to the Holy Spirit, as Jesus said: those who believe in me rivers of the water of life will come from withing. 

It looks that the rivers water of the water of life is in the believer, whom the Lord uses to give the words that give life to  needs of others.  It is the Holy Spirit and the words and insights of the Holy Spirit , not only for the individual benefit and needs , but also for others. 

As Paul also said the same thing, who had experience this living water in abadance. 

And in korinthians he talked about the working of the Holy Spirit and the gifts of the Holy Spirit, for the healing and the edification and sanctification of every one, not only the person in whom the river or the spring of the living water is manifesting but for everyone the Spirit wills. 

Peter also said similar things and had experience him self the gifts of the Holy Spirit. In himself. 

The flow of the healing waters to others that heal and restored many. 

Hello waine222, God bless, you are a good brother and always I read and have benefited from your inquires sometimes directly and sometimes indirectly, by doing a more careful consideration about the matters you bring up.

Its a blessing to always read your post and we learn from one another. 

I am encouraged from your strong faith and dedication. 

Jesus always reaching out to us, even by giving us the power to hold undo our horses, and his light is going to shine into the path that he needs to direct us. 

How do you know if the Lord is not opening the way to new things, and by showing you the needs and the minds of some of his children he intents to equip you and giving you the wisdom how to reach out to them. 

Be of good courage and press on into the good path. 

Along the way as in the case of Paul who was offended from the same people he bring to Christ, even he was not spare from unwaranted accusations, but in those accusations he shaw the need the brothers who accused him, brothers who love the Lord and the faith. 

So he learn to aplly it even to himself, because he loved the Lord he still had to be careful to discern what it comes to his mind or by the way he was thinking. 

And he said love covers a multitude of sins, but also love promotes sins if is not exersized with soundness of right thinking" Soundness of mind", so he said seek " soundness of mind", less the one you seek to forgive quickly, misconstrue your forgiveness and see your kindness as a permition to do the same thing all over again. 

So let us be slow to forgive and faster where is required, less by forgiving quickly without the need to seek corection at the same time, may promote further unruling behavior. 

But how can someones behaviour can be change if he is convinced that he is right, and that he is obeying God in what he do.

Let's bring matters to the Lord and leave them there till the proper timing. 

It is a blessing always to read your post, because I learn from disagreements . 

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hello waine222, God bless, you are a good brother and always I read and have benefited from your inquires sometimes directly and sometimes indirectly, by doing a more careful consideration about the matters you bring up.

Its a blessing to always read your post and we learn from one another. 

I am encouraged from your strong faith and dedication. 

Jesus always reaching out to us, even by giving us the power to hold undo our horses, and his light is going to shine into the path that he needs to direct us. 

How do you know if the Lord is not opening the way to new things, and by showing you the needs and the minds of some of his children he intents to equip you and giving you the wisdom how to reach out to them. 

Be of good courage and press on into the good path. 

Along the way as in the case of Paul who was offended from the same people he bring to Christ, even he was not spare from unwaranted accusations, but in those accusations he shaw the need the brothers who accused him, brothers who love the Lord and the faith. 

So he learn to aplly it even to himself, because he loved the Lord he still had to be careful to discern what it comes to his mind or by the way he was thinking. 

And he said love covers a multitude of sins, but also love promotes sins if is not exersized with soundness of right thinking" Soundness of mind", so he said seek " soundness of mind", less the one you seek to forgive quickly, misconstrue your forgiveness and see your kindness as a permition to do the same thing all over again. 

So let us be slow to forgive and faster where is required, less by forgiving quickly without the need to seek corection at the same time, may promote further unruling behavior. 

But how can someones behaviour can be change if he is convinced that he is right, and that he is obeying God in what he do.

Let's bring matters to the Lord and leave them there till the proper timing. 

It is a blessing always to read your post, because I learn from disagreements . 

Thank you for your words.