tsth

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Our nation and world is in the state of confusion that it is in, because there is NO FEAR of the LORD GOD anymore....we are in great transgression because of our lack of belief, reverance and awe of Him.

Amen and Amen! :P

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

Deuteronomy 10:12 "And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you, but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all His ways and to love Him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, 13 and to keep the commandments of the Lord and His statutes which I command you today for your good? 14 Indeed heaven and the highest heavens belong to the Lord your God, also the earth with all that is in it. 15 The Lord delighted only in your fathers, to love them; and He chose their descendants after them, you above all peoples, as it is this day. 16 Therefore circumcise the foreskin of your heart, and be stiff-necked no longer.

2 Cor. 7:1 Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

The Lord God does not change, He is the same yesterday, today, and forever!

Our nation and world is in the state of confusion that it is in, because there is NO FEAR of the LORD GOD anymore....we are in great transgression because of our lack of belief, reverance and awe of Him.

Psalm 36:1...An oracle within my heart concerning the transgression of the wicked: There is no fear of God before his eyes.

Jeremiah 2:19 Your own wickedness will correct you, And your backslidings will rebuke you. Know therefore and see that it is an evil and bitter thing That you have forsaken the Lord your God, And the fear of Me is not in you," Says the Lord God of hosts.

Romans 3:12 They have all turned aside; They have together become unprofitable; There is none who does good, no, not one." 13 "Their throat is an open tomb; With their tongues they have practiced deceit"; "The poison of asps is under their lips"; 14 "Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness." 15 "Their feet are swift to shed blood; 16 Destruction and misery are in their ways; 17 And the way of peace they have not known." 18 "There is no fear of God before their eyes."

In His Love,

Suzanne

Good to see you my dear friend :thumbsup:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

I have missed both of my dear brothers.

God bless.

In His Love,

Suzanne

You really need to think upon what The Word Is and WHY It became Flesh.

Read my signature line.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

Amen sister, this is my favorite topic. If you truly fear the Lord, everything else will fall into play. :th_praying:

:emot-highfive:

Hello Suzanne.. I saw your tsth and had to pop in..

seems like a long time since I saw you post.. :emot-highfive:

My 2 cents here..

God blessed me with a Father that I learned fear from....

I feared him because I knew his power and not in a bad way either but in a respectful way..

I fear my Heavenly Father and I love Him ..

I fear Him because I know His power..

How awesome it is to be a child of God..how awesome..

and in my realationship it is so true that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom but it continues to keep me on that right path....

It is so hard to explain the fear of the Lord...

if you do not know it how can you possibly understand it...

anyhow..good to see your name tsth...

Dear tah,

Thank you for the kind words and warm reply. I too feel this way about our Lord. It is an awesome thing. It as a child should feel toward his/her Father....a great love/respect/admiration and understanding of the Authority of God.

To see His Majesty throughout His Word, should bring a healthy fear....as you said, in the understanding of His Great Power and Sovereignty....His Works have displayed this understanding. We need only look at His Word to believe and understand these great things.

It is good to see you again, too.

:emot-highfive:

In His Love,

Suzanne

So you refuse to cast out fear (as in 1 John 4:18)?

The Lord didn't put that verse in scripture for no reason. He put it there so that we would do what it says (let our love be made PERFECT).

2Co 5:11
Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord
, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

It is not talking about the

Dear this is the end,

Maybe there is more that needs to be considered.

Here is the passage in context:

17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Now consider this:

Romans 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; 6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds: 7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: 8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, 9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; 10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

There are those who will have fear in the day of judgment, because of their evil deeds that have not been born of the Spirit. THIS is the fear that is being spoken of, because for those who had no "reverence/fear" of the Lord, in their lives....those who would not submit but rather rebel, will have fear. The passage above, does not negate the "fear of the Lord", but rather upholds the understanding.

To walk in the Spirit does not dismiss the fear and reverence of the Lord God....To walk in the Spirit is to honor our Father.

Hebrews 12:9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Hebrews 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

In His Love,

Suzanne

Dear Brother,

I see we are walking together in posting!!!

:cool:

In His Love,

Suzanne

Dear Brother,

I see we are walking together in posting!!!

:laugh:

In His Love,

Suzanne

Good to see you again my dear sweet friend :cool: