• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

20 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Scripture to support the notion that we must feel the pain sorrow anger etc or it manifests in disease?

So I remained utterly silent, not even saying anything good. But my anguish increased; my heart grew hot within me. While I meditated, the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue.” (Pslam 39:1-2). A burning heart can be high blood pressure and anxiety that causes your heart muscle to work really hard. It tormented David until he spoke. 

—————-

Emotions come from God The Trinity Crestor (Genesis 1:27): 

Sorrow and Regret:

The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.” (Genesis 6:6) 

“Jesus wept.” (John 11:35)

Anger and Wrath: 

Even at Horeb you provoked the LORD to wrath, and the LORD was so angry with you that He would have destroyed you,” (Deuteronomy 9:8) 

When Jesus saw her weeping and saw the other people wailing with her, a deep anger welled up within him,[f] and he was deeply troubled.“ (John 11:33) 

Jesus made a whip from some ropes and chased them all out of the Temple. He drove out the sheep and cattle, scattered the money changers' coins over the floor, and turned over their tables. And to those selling doves He said, "Take these things from here! Do not make My Father's house a house of trade." His disciples remembered that it is written: "Zeal for your house will consume me." (John 2:14-17) 

Then I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. Its rider was named Faithful and True, for he judges fairly and wages a righteous war. 12 His eyes were like flames of fire, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on him that no one understood except himself.13 He wore a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven, dressed in the finest of pure white linen, followed him on white horses. 15 From his mouth came a sharp sword to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod. He will release the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty, like juice flowing from a winepress. 16 On his robe at his thigh was written this title: King of all kings and Lord of all lords.” (Revelation 19:11-16) 

Compassion

And Jesus called His disciples to Him, and said, "I feel compassion for the people, because they have remained with Me now three days and have nothing to eat; and I do not want to send them away hungry, for they might faint on the way." (Matthew 15:32)

”Moved with compassion, Jesus touched their eyes; and immediately they regained their sight and followed Him.” (Matthew 20:34) 

Love: 

“Now as to the love of the brethren, you have no need for anyone to write to you, for you yourselves are taught by God to love one another;” (1 Thessalonians 4:9) 

“Anyone who does not love dos  not know God who is love.” (1 John 4:8) 

“For God so loved the world that Je gave His only begotten (not made) Son and whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16)

but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. 10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life. 11 More than that, we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.” (Romans 5:8-11)

Kindness and Mercy

but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD who exercises lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on earth; for I delight in these things," declares the LORD.” (Jeremiah 9:24)

Fear: 

Disclaimer: Jesus did not sin when he felt fear but he suffered from it. 

And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground. When he rose from prayer and went back to the disciples, he found them asleep, exhausted from sorrow.
.” (Luke 22:44-45) 

“Then he said to them, "My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me." Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.” (Matthew 26:38-39). 

Jesus who is God and Man has to bedridden the programming in us to “want to stay alive: fight or flight.” He did this with help of Father and Holy Spirit whom He is One with (John 10:30, John 15:26, John 20:20-22). 

15 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

That was not a good example at all .   we all know this already .   we all know this .     We need to feel hate for our enemies eh.    NO WE DONT .

while its true emotions can rise up ,    WE are to kill any FEELING that is contrary to HOW JESUS walked and taught .

I don't have to FEEL HATE for those who hate me ,  or it will turn into some disease .    WHAT will destroy me , IS IF I allow hate to rise up .

Your statement was all wrong .   you said we have to FEEL or it will turn into a disease .  THAT is where you all wrong .

I have been attacked by folks and at the time felt nothing BUT sorrow for them , compassion for them, NOT HATE .   course that is the SPIRIT at work .

Guess JESUS should have felt hate for those who persecuted him or it might have turned into a disease for him .  INSTEAD HE CRIED FATHER FORGIVE THEM .

YOU wrong on this one my friend .  ITS okay to be wrong and admit it .    I have done it .    but on this one you wrong .    WE don't need frued or any of mans reasonings . 

So do you ignore Jesus and His emotions? Jesus is God (Colossians 2:9, John 1:1-5) and sinless (Hebrews 4:15,2 Corinthians 5:21). If Jesus felt emotions and even whipped people in the temple (John 2:1-15) then it shows us we can feel emotions as He did, for He is perfect and have us emotions, even anger: 

Sorrow and Regret:

The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.” (Genesis 6:6) 

Anger and Wrath: 

Even at Horeb you provoked the LORD to wrath, and the LORD was so angry with you that He would have destroyed you,” (Deuteronomy 9:8) 

When Jesus saw her weeping and saw the other people wailing with her, a deep anger welled up within him,[f] and he was deeply troubled.“ (John 11:33) 

Jesus made a whip from some ropes and chased them all out of the Temple. He drove out the sheep and cattle, scattered the money changers' coins over the floor, and turned over their tables. And to those selling doves He said, "Take these things from here! Do not make My Father's house a house of trade." His disciples remembered that it is written: "Zeal for your house will consume me." (John 2:14-17) 

Then I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. Its rider was named Faithful and True, for he judges fairly and wages a righteous war. 12 His eyes were like flames of fire, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on him that no one understood except himself.13 He wore a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven, dressed in the finest of pure white linen, followed him on white horses. 15 From his mouth came a sharp sword to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod. He will release the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty, like juice flowing from a winepress. 16 On his robe at his thigh was written this title: King of all kings and Lord of all lords.” (Revelation 19:11-16) 

Compassion

And Jesus called His disciples to Him, and said, "I feel compassion for the people, because they have remained with Me now three days and have nothing to eat; and I do not want to send them away hungry, for they might faint on the way." (Matthew 15:32)

”Moved with compassion, Jesus touched their eyes; and immediately they regained their sight and followed Him.” (Matthew 20:34) 

Love: 

“Now as to the love of the brethren, you have no need for anyone to write to you, for you yourselves are taught by God to love one another;” (1 Thessalonians 4:9) 

“For God so loved the world that Je gave His only begotten (not made) Son and whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16)

but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. 10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life. 11 More than that, we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.” (Romans 5:8-11)

Kindness and Mercy

but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD who exercises lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on earth; for I delight in these things," declares the LORD.” (Jeremiah 9:24)

Fear: 

And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground. When he rose from prayer and went back to the disciples, he found them asleep, exhausted from sorrow.

“Then he said to them, "My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me." Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.” (Matthew 26:38-39). 

Jesus who is God and Man has to bedridden the programming in us to “want to stay alive: fight or flight.” He did this with help of Father and Holy Spirit whom He is One with (John 10:30, John 15:26, John 20:20-22). 

18 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

your teaching sounds just like a physcologist .    And ps ,  no I don't have one or ever have .   remember I used tobe real big on that physcology DUNG PILE .

yeah ,  I call physcology dung now .  BUT you should have seen me in my dark years ,   phew , thought I knew it all, and folks that I was something .

HOW DECIEVED I was and full of myself too.   BUT OH , praise be to GOD ,   HE knows how to humble a man and teach them truth .    

Ignore Scripture if you wish. But Jesus felt emotions and even whipped people in the temple (John 2:1-15). My sources are the Bible, label me all you want, I warn you though, Satan’s name in the Greek is Catigorica: one who carigorizes people and puts them in boxes with titles like democrat, dissenter, psychologist, and etc. 

I am not calling you Satan, I am saying the act of catigorizing is the nature of our enemy and it’s his name in Greek: Catigorica. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

20 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

So I remained utterly silent, not even saying anything good. But my anguish increased; my heart grew hot within me. While I meditated, the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue.” (Pslam 39:1-2). A burning heart can be high blood pressure and anxiety that causes your heart muscle to work really hard. It tormented David until he spoke. 

—————-

Sorrow and Regret:

Anger and Wrath: 

Compassion

Love: 

Kindness and Mercy

Fear: 

Sorry but that doesnt support your assertion.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

So do you ignore Jesus and His emotions? Jesus is God (Colossians 2:9, John 1:1-5) and sinless (Hebrews 4:15,2 Corinthians 5:21). If Jesus felt emotions and even whipped people in the temple (John 2:1-15) then it shows us we can feel emotions as He did, for He is perfect and have us emotions, even anger: 

Sorrow and Regret:

Anger and Wrath: 

Compassion

Love: 

Kindness and Mercy

Fear: 

Fiedie , your losing this one .   I done said WE ALL GOT EMOTIONS .   its what you said that was all wrong .    Righteous anger is nota sin .

if all you can keep telling me , IS what I already know , that we have emtions .  then you aint making your point at all.   SHOW US where it says WE NEED TO EXPERIENCE this or it turns into a disease .   

1 minute ago, ayin jade said:

Then we agree to disagree. Because if God who is perfect felt and acted on emotion as I have shown with Scripture, then it is alright for us because Jesus is perfect and without sin and so He would have withheld acting out in emotion if we were to live that way, but He didn’t, He showed emotion. 

3 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

YOU SEE THAT TOO SISTER

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

9 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Sorrow and Regret:

Anger and Wrath: 

Compassion

Love: 

Kindness and Mercy

Fear: 

I didnt say that having emotions was bad. I said your assertion that you MUST feel emotions or you get sick is not scripturally correct.

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Fiedie , your losing this one .   I done said WE ALL GOT EMOTIONS .   its what you said that was all wrong .    Righteous anger is nota sin .

if all you can keep telling me , IS what I already know , that we have emtions .  then you aint making your point at all.   SHOW US where it says WE NEED TO EXPERIENCE this or it turns into a disease .   

My point isn’t we have emotions (I know you know that), it’s we can act on them and feel them as Jesus Christ did (see my long list of Scriptures). 

1 minute ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Then we agree to disagree. Because if God who is perfect felt and acted on emotion as I have shown with Scripture, then it is alright for us because Jesus is perfect and without sin and so He would have withheld acting out in emotion if we were to live that way, but He didn’t, He showed emotion. 

GOD can act on any emotion IS CORRECT , and he can destroy the wicked .      BUT we don't have that RIGHT .    we the saved ones and NOT GOD ourselves .

OH LET US REMEMBER THAT .     and still your not answering your statement at all.    YOU SAID it would turn into a disease .  and you got proved wrong by what I said

by my own testimony .    SO let just stop this , due to it really aint gong anywhere .