• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

1 minute ago, ayin jade said:

I didnt say that having emotions was bad. I said your assertion that you MUST feel emotions or you get sick is not scripturally correct.

I provided David’s Pslam. So I have a source. Show your Scripture source for not feeling emotions and that if you suppress them it won’t cause disease. I am willing to see these Scriptures. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Fidei Defensor said:

My point isn’t we have emotions (I know you know that), it’s we can act on them and feel them as Jesus Christ did (see my long list of Scriptures). 

I assure you we cannot act on any emotion that contradicts HOW JESUS SAID we should be or do .   HE SAID FORGIVE .    we don't need to harbor hate

against anyone . in fact you said IF WE DONT , it can become a disease to us .     And I showed you your error .    folks have been cruel to me  in times past

and at the time I felt nothing but sorrow for them , forgivenss for them . 

AND if we do ever feel hate , WE SHOULD SHUT IT DOWN fast .    Any contrary thought to JESUS teachings , SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN ASAP . 

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

GOD can act on any emotion IS CORRECT , and he can destroy the wicked .      BUT we don't have that RIGHT .    we the saved ones and NOT GOD ourselves .

OH LET US REMEMBER THAT .     and still your not answering your statement at all.    YOU SAID it would turn into a disease .  and you got proved wrong by what I said

by my own testimony .    SO let just stop this , due to it really aint gong anywhere .    

I disagree, God loves in me and all Christians who confess and believe in Him: “this is mystery, Christ lives in you,” (Colossians 1:27) and “anyone who confesses Jesus as Son of God, God loves in them and they live in God.” (1 John 4:15). Therefore I can show and act on emotion because God who has emotion lives in me and can let me feel it and act on it just as any Born Again person can: 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

10 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Ignore Scripture if you wish. But Jesus felt emotions and even whipped people in the temple (John 2:1-15). My sources are the Bible, label me all you want, I warn you though, Satan’s name in the Greek is Catigorica: one who carigorizes people and puts them in boxes with titles like democrat, dissenter, psychologist, and etc. 

I am not calling you Satan, I am saying the act of catigorizing is the nature of our enemy and it’s his name in Greek: Catigorica. 

Lol thats latin. Kategoros is greek and it means accuser. Way to twist things.

2 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

I provided David’s Pslam. So I have a source. Show your Scripture source for not feeling emotions and that if you suppress them it won’t cause disease. I am willing to see these Scriptures. 

THIS don't sell.    no one here is saying we don't have emotins .  WE SAYING you wrong about what you said concerning it can become a disease if we don't experience that .

AND you wrong .    SHOW me where JESUS said ,  I want you to forgive , BUT FIRST YOU GOT TO EXPERIENCE HATE FOR THEM or it might come back later on ya .   YOU SAID THAT .

NOW PROVE THAT .  stop with the emtions , and PROVE THAT part .

1 minute ago, ayin jade said:

Lol thats latin. Kategoros is greek and it means accuser. Way to twist things.

You proved my point so well Ayin. Thanks for reinforcing it. 

4 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Since I never said we shouldnt feel emotions, I have nothing to prove. You made the claim that we must feel them or we get sick. That is what I am questioning. The scripture you posted does not prove that. 

• This is Worthy 1

I disagree, God loves in me and all Christians who confess and believe in Him: “this is mystery, Christ lives in you,” (Colossians 1:27) and “anyone who confesses Jesus as Son of God, God loves in them and they live in God.” (1 John 4:15). Therefore I can show and act on emotion because God who has emotion lives in me and can let me feel it and act on it just as any Born Again person can: 

THIS was not what you said .    and I do act on emtions already .   I got joy  , 

YOUR not proving your point at all .   SHOW US in scripture   where if I don't feel hate for one who does me wrong ,  it will come back on me later .  GO back and read what you said .

YOU dancing around this like crazy .     I already know these other things you say .   BUT I stand firm , your wrong about what you first said .  and ayin did ask for scrips

and you only bring scrips that show we can act on emotions , WHICH We already know we can .  so long as those emotions are not contrary to what JESUS said .

You proved my point so well Ayin. Thanks for reinforcing it. 

Last I checked, accuser isnt the same as categorizer. But if you want to get into that, you have made false accusations here. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Since I never said we shouldnt feel emotions, I have nothing to prove. You made the claim that we must feel them or we get sick. That is what I am questioning. The scripture you posted does not prove that. 

SISTER ,  he aint seeing what he done said .    YOU RIGHT , I keep saying this too .   but he aint seeing it .

SO ,  something I learned by grace .    ITS TIME for me to exit this one .   I don't keep on if one aint hearing .   You loved sister .  our lil group prays for you sister .  we do , we all love you .