• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/3/2018 at 8:12 PM, ENOCH2010 said:

I thought the 112th pope was supposed to take the name Peter according to the prophecy 

(Background) (Fake Prophecies)

(Old Testament)

GENESIS 4:18And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech.

GENESIS 4:19 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one [was] Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.

50 Generations of Gen. 18 + 31 Generations of Joshua 12 + 21 Generations of Genesis 5 and 11 + 10 Generations of Genesis 10 = 112 Saint Malachy (God Delivered out of Canaan Lands)

(New Testament)

ACTS 2:39For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, [even] as many as the Lord our God sh all call.

ACTS 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

70 Generations of Luke + 42 Generations of Matthew = 112 Saint Malachy (God delivers out of this this Cursed Earth)

Genesis Ten Genealogy Statement

GENESIS 10:1 Now these [are] the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.

GENESIS 10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

GENESIS 10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

GENESIS 10:4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.

GENESIS 10:5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

(Gog and Magog is 10 Generations to the "Gentiles") (You don't count, Japheth/Gomer/Javan ... ... ... ... You count their sons ... ... ... ... You count their "New" Father, which is "Gog and Magog")

1. From Abram and Canaan to the Jordan River = 112 Completed

2. From Jesus and Star Bethlehem to Star Wormwood = 112 Completed

1. God allowed Solomon to Reign over "Canaan" to complete the First Temple in Jerusalem (God did not Reign over "Canaan", since the Homosapien was finished, appearance of, Abraham, God did not Create the Pyramids and Monoliths with the Homosapien Present) (Paganism Gods, and Extraterrestrials Claims, are Fakes)

2. Assyrians/Babylonians Built the Temple in Jerusalem, that Jesus Disputed with the Hebrews (Second and then Third Temple in Jerusalem are Fakes)

(This is where "Fake Prophecy" Comes into Play) ("112 For a Year Violated")

MATTHEW 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Example: 70 Years and 7wks/49 Years = 119 Years ... ... ... Figures of Halley's Comet ... ... ... ... 1947 to 2066 for 119 Years ... ... ... ... or 2019 to 2066 for 49 Years (Halley's Comet Orbit Figures Flipped Around)

I've just added to the Gospel's Law, based on a Scientific Understanding or a "Sign" and added more time to the Gospel's Claim, that is "Gentile = Abomination of Desolation, Gentile Corruption of the Gospel's Law".

(I can "make" the figures of Daniel/Revelation, say this argument with no problem ... ... ... ... that is performing a work that exceeds the Gospel's Claims, when we look closely)

112 Generations for a Year, that is Not Violated?

70 Years of Daniel 9:2 + 42 Months of Rev. 12:6 ... ... ... ... (70 Gen. of Luke and 42 Gen. of Matthew as Parable with Literal answer, no adding to the gospel based on Scientific Evidence, or Apparent "Sign" claim)

(Abomination of Desolation is Misplaced Science or "Sign Claims", amending the Gospel's Law)

1600 Furlongs/Days = Turin Shroud of Jesus to 9/11/2001 (not specifically a division of Daniel's Weeks)

1947 Roswell to 2017 = 70 Years

Flight 370 + 1290 Days = 9/23/2017 = 70th Year

God corrected the implication of 9/11/2001 with Flight 370 a value that fell into a multiple of Daniel's Figures, because of our mistakes of amending to the law

3/8/2014 to 9/18/2017 = 1290 Days to 70th Year

9/18/2017 to 3/1/2021 = 1260 Days to Star Wormwood

You can pick and choose your "sign" or "scientific argument" but the law is violated.  God said in the past, that "1290 and 1335", and "2300" were used in the context of "Seven Years of Daniel", but God says the same context about "1260 of Revelation" ........................ "if we say 2520 for Seven Years" we are adding to the gospel.

It does not have to be pretty or fancy, God made the declaration with "Flight 370" and it falls with the "112 Generation, 70 Luke and 42 Matthew, for 70 Years and 42 Months" to STAR WORMWOOD, we don't need anymore information then that

"Peter the Roman - Saint Malachy Claim" (Nuclear Weapon Usage)

NUMBERS 26:9 And the sons of Eliab; Nemuel, and Dathan, and Abiram. This [is that] Dathan and Abiram, [which were] famous in the congregation, who strove against Moses and against Aaron in the company of Korah, when they strove against the LORD:

NUMBERS 26:10And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up together with Korah, when that company died, what time the fire devoured two hundred and fifty men: and they became a sign.

NUMBERS 26:11 Notwithstanding the children of Korah died not.

(Pretense) God uses the 5 months for a final discernment before global euthanasia takes place in the last 3 Days of Darkness ... ... ... ... this parallels the Plagues of Egypt before the Egyptians were Euthanized ... ... ... ... this alsow parallels how God dealth with the Hebrews(korah), before they abandoned Moses for Russia ... ... ... ... God will reveal the "Sign of Divorce" in some measure, and then you have to kill what God constitutes "dead work and dead flesh" to increase that measure, and, it is this basis for God to, migrate the people as a "seed population" for the new earths ... ... ... ... God has a "Potential of Man", versus, "Introducing a Threat by Re-Articulation of the Gospel's Law" ... ... ... ... God has capped your potential globally to 200,000,000 and that discernment is for 5 months the final measure of the discernment.

(Deu. 34:1-4 ... ... ... ... Numbers 26:33) God has already voice the New Planets for the Genetic Line attachment to the division of the Tribes, Argument ... ... ... ... with that said, this is a statement based on the reality of the situation ... ... ... ... Anything that deals with "Genetic Dan/4 Census Bureau Offenders/Solomon's Contradiction/Dan the Lion of Ezekiel/Unicorn", should be eliminated in mass, the desperation of the situation will make certain areas profitable, including various areas in the usa, europe, asia, because of the situation you have created with demographics ... ... ... ... Aaron/Gilead ... ... ... ... cascausian countries with no sign of divorce must be eliminated, based on the gauging of the argument at that time ... ... ... ... the tribe of judah is cascausian (just like manasseh/ and the removed half tribe of manasseh is asia) ... ... ... ... so that is what has to happen)

(just like god stops those genetic lines from causing lethal force or damage to me using guns, vehicles, stabbing weapons, or their hands and their children ... ... ... ... god has the power to stop any missicle or weapon serving his interest in the implication of the sign of divorce)

(Bottom Line) (You playing Mass Suicide with Moses, and the implication of that, is when you are cut off spiritually, you become the victims of the "Gentiles" that would like to use this creation as their covenant, and that is your snare ... ... ... ... so I don't really believe anything at all will happen until 2021 ... ... ... ... 2019 Based on What exactly? from the 70th Year ... ... .... ... Nothing at all happens until billions die, and if your fortunate God will use those 5 months to see if the end of your lives outweigh the pleasure you have in Suicide with Moses) (errans, took up my time this week, we'll have nightly walks for euthanasia next week, tomorrow possibly at city hall in philadelphia)

Edited by Gibbus

On 9/3/2018 at 9:06 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

I think the prophesy could be be true. Pope Benedict XVI did step down like 111 pope in the prophecy and Pope Francis I is altering the Roman Church to a degree that is unprecedented in history. Then add the scandals and you can’t help but imagine that the prophecy could be true:  

The final of the 112 Latin entries of the prophecy reads as follows.

In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.      

This final part of the prophecy aligns strongly with Revelation, Chapters 17 and 18. 

70th year of Daniel ... then ... "City of Seven Hills" during the Last Traditional "Seven Years" in the last "70 and 7" year for Daniel's Week Argument

The Value of "Last Seven Years" Can be:

1. "7 Years" - Less Likely

2. "2300 Days - Less Likely

3. "1335 Days" - More likely

4. "1260 Days or 42 years" - Not Likely at all (False - If Jesus didn't come only)

5. "49 years" - That's a Big Maybe

When Jesus Reveals the "Middle of the Week" (Dan. 9:27), or if the 5 Months Begins, then "Sign of Divorce" (the Intercessor with Man is in no way the Pope, it is the "Prince of Peace" according to Isaiah, the Pope is only a Substitute at best, until such a time) (then the Pope's Office is, Officially a reminder for a different style of Government, versus, traditional democracy, that is one method of interpretation, otherwise, the vision of world peace the church has been painting is going to cause only suffering and death, so not a pope but a "roman")

1.  Jerusalem/Isreal is Eliminated (God didn't do that with First and Second Temples)

2. Jerusalem/Isreal is Cleansed (God did this several times)

3. Jerusalem's Golden Gate/Cemetery Genetic Lines, are moved to Palestine

4. " ", are moved to Europe, Asia, or the Americas

5. " ", are moved to Italy for the Prophecy of Saint Malachy (?)

(Most likely God will use Moses to set a standard about the Gospel's Tables and your tendency to choose suffering and pain................if they don't leave Jerusalem/Isreal, for what time is imposed, then, "ashes to ashes, and dust to dust".   If they do begin to leave in the allotted time, then, your only choice is to accept them there, are make sure they are "ashes to ashes, and dust to dust" when they get there, remember the world is watching)

(Everything else is variables...................right now from my understanding, Europe has been pumping in thousands of immigrants for what reason?  Now do you suppose, of the geographic locations, I've listed, which one would be performing the least amount of work based on your actions, rather than "ashes to ashes and dust to dust"? (If our answer comes from Andromeda during this length of time, nothing  to hasty) (now assuming everything is good, they go then what reason is there to get rid of them, ashes to ashes, now they are in your country the decision is made, the world is watching, its not likely that you would do anything, its a situation you need to make good of thats all)

(don't want to wait for God's addressment of the "Sign of Divorce", or this length of time, we'll see how effective of an answer that can be given, comes to articulation and the circumstances of that) (maybe one month maybe two, maybe three, then "lives don't matter")

(its a matter of how quickly Moses can get rid of the problem if necessary, other than that, the issue of living for those kinds, will be passed to another place as an answer to god, that is an effective answer) (verses setting a precedent in elimination of jerusalem/isreal) (so expect millions of people, or what is there in the geographic area, as people flood in there)

(something like this, 10% of the total x, population, "ashes to ashes and dust to dust", as a warning in x area of instability, should break their will to do anything else other than leave the area, according to what provision is made then)

("City of Seven Camels", that is a priceless answer, you know, that Moses has little choice but to do this now, it is clean and effective, best answer) (in a few months, how the people will burn and tear down all those building in rome italy, you know that for sure now)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, Giller said:

I would not be surprised at all if that is exactly what it is, and also I would not be surprised if this will not be the last pope.

It may surprise us all who the last pope will be, maybe even the Catholic church.

But one thing I do personally believe is that the last pope shall be the False prophet mentioned in the book of Revelation, which shall do miracles before the Antichrist.

there were some serious anomalies that happened in electing Pope Francis and with Benedict still alive it could be that Francis is not a legal pope and the final pope is still to be put in office.   Francis is doing some really off the wall things according to friends within the local church and many people don't like it or even say they don't understand why he would do some things.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, other one said:

there were some serious anomalies that happened in electing Pope Francis and with Benedict still alive it could be that Francis is not a legal pope and the final pope is still to be put in office.   Francis is doing some really off the wall things according to friends within the local church and many people don't like it or even say they don't understand why he would do some things.

My personal opinion without going into a lot of supporting documentation. Naturally I can't say with any certainty whom the False Prophet will be or when. But, what would a person expect to come out of the mouth of a false prophet, the most powerful religious leader of the world, his theology, actions and Christian doctrine, how many ways are there to Heaven, who will go their, can atheists go to heaven if they live good lives? Just a cursory look at the current pontiff will answer those questions.

I do believe if Pope Francis is not "The", then certainly it's not far off. 

Please correct me if I'm wrong making this assumption: The Bible is clear we can't know the Antichrist until he is revealed, signing a peace covenant with many. I've found nowhere in scripture where it says we can't figure out or see whom the False Prophet may be? 

With the convergence of all things prophetic in these end-times, it stands to reason the FP is in the fold, active and waiting for the opportune time. I highly suspect the sudden near Rapture of the church is going to be the 'trigger' that sets almost everything into motion. That's my life long pre-tribulationalist viewpoint currently anyway.

• Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

16 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

currently anyway.

"Currently anyway"  is a good and scholarly way to end a conclusion to a presentation! Well, almost always, anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

My personal opinion without going into a lot of supporting documentation. Naturally I can't say with any certainty whom the False Prophet will be or when. But, what would a person expect to come out of the mouth of a false prophet, the most powerful religious leader of the world, his theology, actions and Christian doctrine, how many ways are there to Heaven, who will go their, can atheists go to heaven if they live good lives? Just a cursory look at the current pontiff will answer those questions.

I do believe if Pope Francis is not "The", then certainly it's not far off. 

Please correct me if I'm wrong making this assumption: The Bible is clear we can't know the Antichrist until he is revealed, signing a peace covenant with many. I've found nowhere in scripture where it says we can't figure out or see whom the False Prophet may be? 

With the convergence of all things prophetic in these end-times, it stands to reason the FP is in the fold, active and waiting for the opportune time. I highly suspect the sudden near Rapture of the church is going to be the 'trigger' that sets almost everything into motion. That's my life long pre-tribulationalist viewpoint currently anyway.

I don't care to get into it on worthy, but from my personal knowledge of what Russ Dyzdar is involved in concerning the black awakening I will hold my thoughts on the antichrist and false prophet until they kind of get out in the open.   Angels are reproducing again and they are also working on bodies for the Nephilim spirits that have no human spirit within to fight with.....    I have no idea where that will lead to.  I'm just keeping an open mind and watching...  with all the DNA things going on it's hard to say what will come about in the next few years...

As for Pope Francis, I am not sure I know any Catholic around here that will follow him anywhere....   none of my acquaintances are pleased with him nor do they seem to trust him.  Some are afraid of him just because he is a Jesuit...  When talking about it with them I pretty much just listen...

(Back Tracking the Final Pope) (Code Breaking)

(Pope John Paul II is seen in film about 37 Minutes exactly into the film, with Moses as a child)

(Listen Carefully)

96.Apostolic pilgrimPius VI (1775–99) = 1776 Independance of USA

(Antichrist Comes into View when Saint Malachy talks about the "Moon/Middle of the Week")

109.Of the half moon John Paul I (1978) = "September is 70th Year" (dies sept., very short reign)

110.From the labour of the sun / Of the eclipse of the sun John Paul II (1978–2005) = "9/11/2001 takes Place (September is 70th Year)

next (Prophecy Revealed = "Middle of the Week"/Dan. 9/27)

111.Glory of the olive.Benedict XVI (2005–13)Joseph Ratzinger = "2300 Days from 5/21/2011 to 9/23/2017" (September is 70th Year)

112.Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.

(Saint Malachy talks about the "Moon" only when the Antichrist comes on the scene, not before.  When this does happen, God shows us a Mystery, 9/21/2001 Falling Man Moses is the Greatest Mystery of this Age.   Then God begins go reveal that Mystery:

1290 - 1335 = 450 Days from 9/23/2017 to 12/21/2018 (think September 1978 for John Paul I as a "Answer or a Key" to "Peter the Roman")

109/110/111/112 (Popes begins with "Moon=Middle of the Week")

9th Baktun End of Mayan Civilization

12th Baktun End of this Age

1290 of Daniel, Not 9/11/2001, but 1290 Days from Flight 370 to 9/23 which marks 450 Days to 12/21/2018 the Prophecy of the Ancients Corrected for the "Ensign of Nations", thats, seeks to Amend the Law with more Time, or voice imminent doom for the nations (Nuclear War)

The Legal Evidence, is clear.  (Middle of the Week = God acts before 5 Months) by the End of 2018, everything will be resolved.  The "Reign of Pope John Paul II", the Antichrist, is because he violated the body of Moses as a child, and you are blind, no sign, no nothing, just terrorisms and "lives don't matter", "zombie - immigrant crisis" ........................ the Reign of Pope John Paul II maybe finished this year, but who knows, you are so close to your death, you should just be allowed to die in 2021, but, we'll have to see what becomes necessary)

(the level of pain is good, nothing will happen, but concerning prophecy once 12/21 expires, then everything is resolved...................its not that the office of the pope is expired, but the function of the pope in teaching peace is not profitable, get rid of those people, drive them out, and cut your ties, and activities in a humane way, because only promoting suicide, suffering and death)

Edited by Gibbus

3 hours ago, Neighbor said:

"Currently anyway"  is a good and scholarly way to end a conclusion to a presentation! Well, almost always, anyway.

That's how I cover my bases and show my confidence in my thinking ?

• Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, other one said:

I don't care to get into it on worthy, but from my personal knowledge of what Russ Dyzdar is involved in concerning the black awakening I will hold my thoughts on the antichrist and false prophet until they kind of get out in the open.   Angels are reproducing again and they are also working on bodies for the Nephilim spirits that have no human spirit within to fight with.....    I have no idea where that will lead to.  I'm just keeping an open mind and watching...  with all the DNA things going on it's hard to say what will come about in the next few years...

As for Pope Francis, I am not sure I know any Catholic around here that will follow him anywhere....   none of my acquaintances are pleased with him nor do they seem to trust him.  Some are afraid of him just because he is a Jesuit...  When talking about it with them I pretty much just listen...

Interesting thoughts. I suspect we have similar views on many topics.

In this day and age with artificial intelligence about to be perfected, robotics, DNA splicing and tampering, knowing the potential of how powerful this technology could become, it's uses and applications, and superiority to any human mind or collection of human minds. The thought of the beasts image and global economic control comes to mind. We know humans and animals can become demonically possessed, what about clones and/or artificial intelligence. 

104.Religion destroyed Benedict XV (1914–22)Giacomo Della ChiesaProponents of the prophecies have attempted to link this motto to Benedict XV by interpreting it as a reference to World War I and the Russian Revolution, which occurred during his pontificate.

(God gave Edward Leedskalnin the power to kill millions of people in an instant, and that is exactly what he did, (the spaceship in siberia that was detonated) ...................... However because there was no "Sign of Divorce" in prospect for that generation, given the presence of other signs, just no "sign of divorce", the holocaust was capitalized, man's natural sin, in the presence of God's Works or any "wonders")

(God may give Moses the power to kill millions of people in an instant also, but remember, that position with God is not effective, even if god allows that (its doubtful Moses would do anything like that unless hei is force into that position, so we'll see)......................the issue of "dead work and dead flesh" is God's Discernment for the Nations to Wrestle with...............that fact must be highlighted..........................now the prophecy of Jerusalem/Isreal's Golden Gates, is probably the only instance where you would catch Moses killing millions of people very quickly, as quickly as he can, and that is only if certain circumstances are not met, or can't be met)

(Hitler and Germany went to Andromeda sure, they departed in Antarctica, or something near the poles, because Edward, played on that, with Russia and siberia before that..................Germany would lose all of its strength in trying to eliminate russia, and that worked, but the reality is that generation was the preview and they didn't have anything, compared to today.......................the issue of "dead work dead flesh" is not an issue God wants the son of man to resolve, at best, you'll have to just endure until Moses returns from andromeda with a more clear answer, with a great multitude ofcourse, or perhaps more, just have to see soon)

Edited by Gibbus