Equippers

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

i am just watching a clip on interview with the attorney who represent third Kavanaugh accuser....

apparently she is making allegation that includes Brett and some of his friends get girls drunk so they could be gang raped in a side room or something.....

i don't know what evidences she has to substantiate those horrific claims....

but "if" she is lying with the goal of destroying Brett for whatever reason, then this is too horrific to even think about...

but unfortunately, lies and slanders are all too common among our midst, even something of this magtitude......

i pray for Brett and his family as well as his accusers....

may the truth prevail.... it has to.....

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

44 minutes ago, Equippers said:

i am just watching a clip on interview with the attorney who represent third Kavanaugh accuser....

apparently she is making allegation that includes Brett and some of his friends get girls drunk so they could be gang raped in a side room or something.....

i don't know what evidences she has to substantiate those horrific claims....

but "if" she is lying with the goal of destroying Brett for whatever reason, then this is too horrific to even think about...

but unfortunately, lies and slanders are all too common among our midst, even something of this magtitude......

i pray for Brett and his family as well as his accusers....

may the truth prevail.... it has to.....

This is true. People now a days can lie at the drop of the hat. They don't care if it hurts someone. The race card is used a lot. Other cards too.

2 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

This is true. People now a days can lie at the drop of the hat. They don't care if it hurts someone. The race card is used a lot. Other cards too.

that is why we must make a stand to liars whenever possible. fight whenever we can

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,567
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Memories can be implanted in individuals, to them the memory becomes real.  What they recount is not true, but they do not lie, nor are they liars.

The horror that was the McMartin's criminal case from Redondo Beach California was my first encounter with the idea of  memories of things that never happpened actually being implanted, and thus becoming true to the one remembering and recounting the memories of an event or series of events that never were real.

It takes evidence not accusation to lend value to memories. In the McMartin case there became several accusers all based upon memories of events that never occurred. So it does take more than just multiple individuals  coming up with  a similar memory. Least it should take more, but now as it was then at the McMartin case the burden has been shifted to  the accused having to prove a negative rather than "law" having to prove a positive. Those people became guilty by accusation  without any supporting evidence. The crime was so heinous everyone or near everyone wanted the m to be found guilty- but there was no crime, just the accusation of one. Without the burden of proof being on an accuser emotions will rule the day, and politicians will use emotion to overcome reason to their own profit over the country's well being.

Praying for this country to survive the great evil that is upon it now.

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/28/2018 at 11:03 PM, Neighbor said:

Memories can be implanted in individuals, to them the memory becomes real.  What they recount is not true, but they do not lie, nor are they liars.

The horror that was the McMartin's criminal case from Redondo Beach California was my first encounter with the idea of  memories of things that never happpened actually being implanted, and thus becoming true to the one remembering and recounting the memories of an event or series of events that never were real.

It takes evidence not accusation to lend value to memories. In the McMartin case there became several accusers all based upon memories of events that never occurred. So it does take more than just multiple individuals  coming up with  a similar memory. Least it should take more, but now as it was then at the McMartin case the burden has been shifted to  the accused having to prove a negative rather than "law" having to prove a positive. Those people became guilty by accusation  without any supporting evidence. The crime was so heinous everyone or near everyone wanted the m to be found guilty- but there was no crime, just the accusation of one. Without the burden of proof being on an accuser emotions will rule the day, and politicians will use emotion to overcome reason to their own profit over the country's well being.

Praying for this country to survive the great evil that is upon it now.

i agree with you that the burden of the proof should not be on the accused to prove a negative.

and yes, the whole case with Kavanaugh appears to base a lot on emotions....

as far as Dr Ford accusations goes, it appears not to be supported by the 4 witnesses she cited including her friends, who all said they remember no subh party

she did pass a lie detector test but lie detector test is not admissible in court.

so i don't know.....

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,309
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

I have wondered if Dr. Ford got Kavanaugh mixed up with some other guy.   

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,567
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I deliberatly have not listened to the Senate show this week. Instead have prayed for our county to be protected by God. May this evil that is upon us be defeated.

I will accept the result of this coming weeks events and decisions to be God's will for our nation. I trust it will be so no matter the particulars of what unfolds.

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

The so-called sexual revolution has resulted in many young men feeling entitled to help themselves and many young girls feel it is almost an obligation or rite of passage to sleep with guys on a casual basis....they are all believing a lie and nothing is sacred anymore.  In spite of lip-service to feminism, girls are growing up feeling that they are only worth as much as their sexual appeal like never before and so they dress and behave like prostitutes.  They are being exploited.   Campus and date rape are reported as  epidemic now.....how sick does it have to get before people wake up and come to their senses....and realize they have been sold a bill of goods?? 

Such a sad and deplorable state of affairs......and I only pray the Lord will somehow work some good out of all that is going on, exposing the evil on all sides that it needs to be......so that people will wake up.  As horrible and upsetting it all is to see.....I pray the Lord to shine His piercing, cleansing, purifying light, because it is needed.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/1/2018 at 12:07 AM, Debp said:

I have wondered if Dr. Ford got Kavanaugh mixed up with some other guy.   

that is what i wondered as well. but then again, based on what i read , she seemed to have pretty vivid recollection regarding this whole situation in some ways. she remembered Mark Judge being present..... how can you mix up the identity of your attacker and a bystander in such a traumatic event... unless she was somewhat intoxicated herself at the time, did she mention  this as part of her testimony?

On 10/2/2018 at 10:39 PM, Neighbor said:

I deliberatly have not listened to the Senate show this week. Instead have prayed for our county to be protected by God. May this evil that is upon us be defeated.

I will accept the result of this coming weeks events and decisions to be God's will for our nation. I trust it will be so no matter the particulars of what unfolds.

yes, the whole thing just feel like a bunch of mud slinging neither side of the road is clean i feels like that anyway.

• Thumbs Up 2