• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

If you want "nothing to do with the blood of Jesus", then you have nothing to do with Jesus, PERIOD.  All I see is a selfish, vulgar person who wants the "goodies" but could care less about the King of Kings.

BTW: your vulgarity has been reported, again.

I'm as christian as they come, and you're afraid of what you don't understand.

Edited by Archangel Thyos
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

23 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

HEY badjoa.  IF OLD sinner friends are still loving ya and wanting to hang out with you ,   I GOT REAL BAD NEWS .  

So if one of my old friends from back in my unsaved  days shows up at my door and tells me that they still love me and want to hang out? I should do this? :runforhills:

LOL!  Oh come on that was funny! 

Guest shiloh357
23 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

John 15 : 14    Ye are my friends, [φίλοι - philoi] if ye do whatsoever I command you.

Acts 19 : 31    And certain of the chief of Asia, which were his friends, [φίλοι - philoi] sent unto him, desiring that he would not adventure himself into the theatre.

They are not using the term the same way.   Look, just get over it.   Jesus didn't take sinners as friends and companions.  You don't have any Scripture to say that He did and Paul didn't either.  Just give it up.   If you have to work this hard to prove your point, it is a weak point and you really have nothing.

You can reach people and show compassion without them being your "friends" so stop trying to draw this false notion that either you're friends with sinners or else you hate them.   It really is a weak and pretty pathetic argument and you don't have a leg to stand on.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Jesus did not hang out with sinners.  He was accessible  to sinners, but He did not hang out with them. 

Didn't Jesus go to Zacchaeus's house for lunch?   That would be what I would call "hanging out". 

All the people saw this and began to mutter, “He has gone to be the guest of a sinner.” Luke 19:7

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

20 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

My word. How on earth did a fight break out on a thread with the word "Love" in it's title?

FIGHT and contend for the true faith .     Plus most have no idea What LOVE truly is .     just a sensual feeling of what they THINK it is .

But the HOLY GHOST coupled with THA BIBLE will sure clear that up .    NOW , on that note , YA NEED ta LEAP up and PRAISE THE LORD .

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Didn't Jesus go to Zacchaeus's house for lunch?   That would be what I would call "hanging out". 

All the people saw this and began to mutter, “He has gone to be the guest of a sinner.” Luke 19:7

No.   Jesus was available and made himself so to sinners.  Having dinner is not "hanging out."  I have been to dinner at homes with people and it wasn't "hanging out."  That has a totally different connotation and I think reasonable people can tell.  

Guest shiloh357
22 minutes ago, Archangel Thyos said:

I'm as christian as they come, and you're afraid of what you don't understand.

No one who posts vulgar profane posts who says the kinds of awful things you post about the blood of Jesus and Him dying on the cross demonstrates the heart of a genuine follower of Jesus.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

But Zachaues ,  was a repentant sinner , OPEN to JESUS .   And the Pharisees always accused folks of sin ,   EVEN when they were the biggest Sinners of all.

AND ,   I can bet ya , JESUS did not sip coffee and talk about all the dribble of the world , WITH OL ZACH .     this new evangelism truly stinks .   I mean phew wee.  

LETS witness as peter did ,   paul ,    and others .  not as POPE  FRANCIS and most churches who say things like we canfind common ground in FOOTBALL.

no popey ,   our common ground and unity can only BE IN CHRIST .     but go and learn what that means .     AND on that note ,   LEAP UP and PRAISE THE LORD .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Just now, shiloh357 said:

No.   Jesus was available and made himself so to sinners.  Having dinner is not "hanging out."  I have been to dinner at homes with people and it wasn't "hanging out."  That has a totally different connotation and I think reasonable people can tell.  

If they don't understand, let them be. Keep from vain arguments and strife.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Just now, shiloh357 said:

No one who posts vulgar profane posts who says the kinds of awful things you post about the blood of Jesus and Him dying on the cross demonstrates the heart of a genuine follower of Jesus.

I would argue that your inability to hear what I'm saying is vulgar and profane.

I said I get tired of hearing the same churchanese uttered over and over again. Half of the people who use these phrases don't even know what they mean.