• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

15 hours ago, John_Leung said:

They are one, as in united, but Jesus isn't the Father.  Otherwise, He would be praying to Himself in John 17.  Also, Jesus wouldn't have said that the Father had sent Him if He and the Father are the same person / entity.

JOHN you started out strong , but sunk  .    THEY are the same entity .    GOD is HIS WORD .    I guarantee you this is TRUE . 

I know it can be hard to grasp .     But believe me its true . 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

15 hours ago, Adstar said:

Who raised Jesus from the dead John ?

I HAVE POWER to lay it down , and I HAVE POWER to raise it up again .      Let that one sink in a bit .  

No man takes my LIFE from me ,  I have POWER to lay it down and  I have power to raise it up .       OH YES ,   oh its a true beauty . 

WHEN the saying goes ,    He came to die on a cross of wood , YET had made the hill on which it stood .      OH may this sink in so deep .  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Adstar said:

Who raised Jesus from the dead John ?

The Father, and that's my point, that they are three and one at the same time.  Jesus kept acknowledging the Father while on Earth, and the Father had sent the Son.  If they're only one, then how can one send another or be sent? But that's the greatest mystery and truth that God is three and one at the same time.  

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, Adstar said:

Isaiah 9:KJV

5"For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire. {6} For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Jesus and the Father are One...

Jesus isn't the Father.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, John_Leung said:

The Father, and that's my point, that they are three and one at the same time.  Jesus kept acknowledging the Father while on Earth, and the Father had sent the Son.  If they're only one, then how can one send another or be sent? But that's the greatest mystery and truth that God is three and one at the same time.  

Yes the Father raised Jesus from the dead,, But as scriptures reveal The Father and Jesus are One .. So Jesus raised Himself from the dead.. Lets read Jesus confirning that He would raise His temple ( His body was a Temple of the Holy Spirit ) 3 days after they destroyed it..

John 2: KJV

18"¶ Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things? {19} Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. {20} Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? {21} But he spake of the temple of his body. {22} When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I HAVE POWER to lay it down , and I HAVE POWER to raise it up again .      Let that one sink in a bit .  

No man takes my LIFE from me ,  I have POWER to lay it down and  I have power to raise it up .       OH YES ,   oh its a true beauty . 

WHEN the saying goes ,    He came to die on a cross of wood , YET had made the hill on which it stood .      OH may this sink in so deep .  

Amen.. Your scripture quote adds affirming scripture that Jesus had the power to raise Himself from the Dead.. As we know the Father and Jesus are One.. Because the inspired word of God states clearly..

Romans 10: KJV

8 "But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; {9} That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

So your scripture is indeed truth.. and the scripture i posted before in my last post:::

John 2: KJV

18"¶ Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things? {19} Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. {20} Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? {21} But he spake of the temple of his body. {22} When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

Is also truth..

So God raised Jesus from the dead and Jesus raised Jesus from the dead,, Because the Father and Jesus are One..

• Praise God! 1