Follower Of Jesus

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

There's nothing good about Halloween. A few centuries ago, it would be considered lawless to celebrate, even for non-believers!!

The central question is, what's Halloween based on. The answer: evil.

Therefore, every association you have with it, as simple as handing out candy, is likewise partaking in the Devil's holiday. Yes, devil's.

Scripture makes this clear, if you so much as bid a sinner godspeed, you likewise partake in their sin. A quick example: watching someone get robbed, and not taking any actions. You help the thief get away, and thus partake in his theft.

Just remember, Satan will never jump out and say "worship me". He is a master at making evil things seem cute. To lure in your children, to slowly corrupt them. One step at a time. 

Ex, you allow your children to watch Starwars, then it's "only a little worse" to let them watch Harry Potter. Then "only a little worse" to let them watch a satanic horror movie.

Likewise this applies for everything.

Don't ask whether something is bad. Ask whether it's good. Whatever you do, do it for the glory of God. Halloween is founded in evil roots, therefore it can only produce evil. An evil tree can't bear intrinsically good fruit. Only nice looking fruit, filled with maggots and mold. If you celebrate Halloween in any shape or form, you are drinking from the cup of demons. 

Halloween is not biblical, in fact the opposite, scripture absolutely admonishes it. 

Halloween is of this world, made by man and adorned by sinners. If you are in Christ, you can't be of the world.

The people who say, "there's nothing wrong with it, it's just fun and cute". Don't listen to them, they will corrupt you, as they will corrupt their own children to hell. The same are walking in sin, excusing white-sin here and there. These are the same, who go to church on Sunday, then come home and watch horror movies, tv shows with nudity/sex, play games involving witchcraft/sorcery, etc.

They hold onto their "cute and fun sin", so tightly. It's easier to convince them to stay home, instead of going to church or reading scripture. Instead they will make every excuse to why Halloween is good. 

Nominal liberal 'Christian' foolishness appropriate for damnation. 

Edited by Follower Of Jesus
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

54 minutes ago, Follower Of Jesus said:

you allow your children to watch Starwars

Hey now. :vader:

• Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

Oh is this a new thread? I thought it was the old one. 

• Haha 1

Guest PinkBelt
17 hours ago, Follower Of Jesus said:

There's nothing good about Halloween. A few centuries ago, it would be considered lawless to celebrate, even for non-believers!!

The central question is, what's Halloween based on. The answer: evil.

Therefore, every association you have with it, as simple as handing out candy, is likewise partaking in the Devil's holiday. Yes, devil's.

Scripture makes this clear, if you so much as bid a sinner godspeed, you likewise partake in their sin. A quick example: watching someone get robbed, and not taking any actions. You help the thief get away, and thus partake in his theft.

Just remember, Satan will never jump out and say "worship me". He is a master at making evil things seem cute. To lure in your children, to slowly corrupt them. One step at a time. 

Ex, you allow your children to watch Starwars, then it's "only a little worse" to let them watch Harry Potter. Then "only a little worse" to let them watch a satanic horror movie.

Likewise this applies for everything.

Don't ask whether something is bad. Ask whether it's good. Whatever you do, do it for the glory of God. Halloween is founded in evil roots, therefore it can only produce evil. An evil tree can't bear intrinsically good fruit. Only nice looking fruit, filled with maggots and mold. If you celebrate Halloween in any shape or form, you are drinking from the cup of demons. 

Halloween is not biblical, in fact the opposite, scripture absolutely admonishes it. 

Halloween is of this world, made by man and adorned by sinners. If you are in Christ, you can't be of the world.

The people who say, "there's nothing wrong with it, it's just fun and cute". Don't listen to them, they will corrupt you, as they will corrupt their own children to hell. The same are walking in sin, excusing white-sin here and there. These are the same, who go to church on Sunday, then come home and watch horror movies, tv shows with nudity/sex, play games involving witchcraft/sorcery, etc.

They hold onto their "cute and fun sin", so tightly. It's easier to convince them to stay home, instead of going to church or reading scripture. Instead they will make every excuse to why Halloween is good. 

Nominal liberal 'Christian' foolishness appropriate for damnation. 

You must be friends with my parents.

8 hours ago, PinkBelt said:

You must be friends with my parents.

Explain to us, how what I said was wrong.

Guest PinkBelt
11 minutes ago, Follower Of Jesus said:

Explain to us, how what I said was wrong.

Your opinions are not the same as factual arguments. If you don't like Halloween then don't celebrate it. I don't celebrate it either other than handing out candy with tracts, but that's because of personal convictions and upbringing. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

46 minutes ago, PinkBelt said:

Your opinions are not the same as factual arguments. If you don't like Halloween then don't celebrate it. I don't celebrate it either other than handing out candy with tracts, but that's because of personal convictions and upbringing. 

As PinkBelt mentioned, there appear to be many opinions but nothing substantiated by scripture.  

11 minutes ago, PinkBelt said:

My opinions? I explained why its fact, using scripture.

If a kid comes to your door, dressed as a demon, and you hand him candy. You partake in his celebration. If you so much as bid a sinner "God-speed, you partake in their sin". Then how much more is it partaking, by indirectly encouraging children to celebrate. You don't send them away rebuking them(Which we are told to do!!) You are sending them away, with what they came to get. You are sending them to hell faster. 

Instead of telling people not to celebrate and instead turn to Jesus. You do the opposite and hand out candy, thereby encouraging them to celebrate. But "it's ok, because I give them a little tract". That is the exact definition of drinking from the cup of God and cup of demons.

By association, you partake. What's next, you'll go to a Satanist church, take part in their rituals. But it's ok because you handed out a little tract, and you don't actually celebrate in name. You have little clue what celebrating means. Any actions taken that are in association with any holiday, is in fact celebrating. The fact you don't, celebrate "all of it", doesn't change anything.

If you think I'm wrong, let's examine:

Scenario 1: You buy candy with pictures of jackolaterns, witch's, ghosts(demons), etc. Children come to your door dressed as zombies and monsters, you give them candy. (If you have themed decorations, you keep these companies in business). 

Result: The child thinks, "oh, this 'Christian' lady gave me candy, so it must be ok to celebrate". They eat your candy, throw out your card, and continue sinning. Buying these candies, you keep these non-christian companies in business, thus encouraging them to market based on this Satanic holiday. You indirectly encourage them to come next year, so they can get more candy. 

Scenario 2: You don't buy halloween themed candy. When they come to your door, you tell them you don't celebrate, and explain why. You explain why it's evil and Satanic, what the "super fun cute holiday" is based on. Which is, pagan, occult, satanism. 

Result: They go home and since you didn't give them candy, they are more focused on what you said. Children are molded easily and don't understand what they're doing. They do it, because their friends do it, because their parents teach them. You are not helping the cause, and the opposite rather. You keep Halloween running and therefore, you are responsible for it's celebration. The company selling halloween themed candy and decorations, lose just a little bit more profit. Not gain. 

Not only that, it's better a millstone is hung on your neck, and you were cast into the depth of the sea. Whoever causes a little one to stumble, gets likewise. 

Your personal conviction and upbringing, doesn't change what God commands.

• This is Worthy 1

2 minutes ago, bryan said:

As PinkBelt mentioned, there appear to be many opinions but nothing substantiated by scripture.  

Then you don't know scripture, because I paraphrased many verses.