yaussyp

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

If this thing is some sort of a Sun God artifact, and if it it could invite evil/witchcraft spirits into my house? It's sitting on the mantle, belongs to my roommate, who says he got it from a "girlfriend he used to have"

I have been having horrible spiritual attacks lately to the point I have almost died, and I believe God pointed me to this as the source.

Edited by Steve_S
Removed link.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

4 hours ago, yaussyp said:

If this thing is some sort of a Sun God artifact, and if it it could invite evil/witchcraft spirits into my house? It's sitting on the mantle, belongs to my roommate, who says he got it from a "girlfriend he used to have"

I have been having horrible spiritual attacks lately to the point I have almost died, and I believe God pointed me to this as the source.

Could be. Looks kind of ominous. I wouldn't keep it personally.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

It is a common southwest sun design. I see it all over the place here. You can buy one in almost every store from home depot to fancy home decor stores. No one in my area, and there are many with them, view it as a god. It is merely a stylized sun in a city/state that is known for having sunny days. In fact, my city is nicknamed the valley of the sun. Like any other wall decoration. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Why was the link removed??

I know that people wouldnt have to "view" anything as a god for it to give legal authority to demons. That's definitely one of the Devil's schemes against us, tricking us into having these little "decorations" in our houses, while he accuses us to God for having idols. Some people have been sick for years and haven't known why, and it was something like a sun god poster or dragon poster that they had no clue was an accursed object at all. 

There are real testimonies.

I'm just saying.

Edited by yaussyp

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

10 hours ago, yaussyp said:

There is no God but our God.

Do not fear inanimate objects. 

Do not allow your conscience dictate your mind. It is the Word of God that we are to live and breath by and not anything that may be made by the hands of men.

Or stories behind their existence.

We die because of sin, not anything else. 

You don't need to do anything but reject the lie associated with this item. 

Even God knows this item is nothing. There may be something else that may need attention in your life (and walk) but it is not this item.

Refocus your efforts to learn what it is that may be at issue in this present situation. 

X marks' the spot, not X-girlfriends.