• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,936
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The 5 kings was mysteriously dead?  Who are them? What is their names? Where does this confusing and strange interpretation come from?   

Not the 5 kings but the 5th

http://crc-internet.org/our-doctrine/catholic-counter-reformation/murder-john-paul-i/1-murder-vatican/

https://allthatsinteresting.com/pope-john-paul-i

Therefore the beast of Rev 13 remain with 7 heads despite of there are 8 kings.

Edited by R. Hartono

6 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Who is the powerful MAN called by Scripture dragon, who gave unto the FIRST Beast,

Are you ready?

The devil himself will empower the first Beast so he can rule the world via the beast antichrist after being cast out from heaven.

Rev 13:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan,....(THE DRAGON CAST OUT IN THE END OF TIMES)

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

By the way, the FIRST Beat is a Gentile Beast, and the Dragon is a Jewish Beast.  He who will give his Power, and his Throne, and his Authority to the FIRST Beast, in accord the prophetic Revelation, this personage is described in Revelation 13:v.11-18:

The Jews in Israel dont believe in Jesus and they still wait for the Messiah and Elijah who will come at the end of times according to the Bible, to rule the world from Jerusalem.

Their belief is explained in Revelation 13, what shall come as the "messiah" and "elijah" to Israel and rule the world from there is actually the first and the second beast.

Edited by R. Hartono

On 7/22/2019 at 9:21 AM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

the Great Whore - , and of the BEAST that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns". 

The great whore is well described in this picture with one of the beast's head.

The ten horns are the new leader which is not yet apppear now but will rule with antichrist to control the NWO.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Edited by R. Hartono

6 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

v.19 So Israel REBELLED against the house of David unto this day.

Question: How the Word of God classify a rebellion? What does the Word of God say about REBELLION?  Here goes the sin of Israel:  

1Samuel 15:v.23 - For REBELLION is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the Word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

Did they know 2000 years ago that Jesus was from the house of David ?

8 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

I also will ask you one thing:  Why the people of Israel remained banned from their own land for 1878 years , i.e. from the year 70 until 1.948? 

I dont know, may be this :

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/231654-1948-years-from-adam-to-abraham-1948-years-from-jesus-new-adam-to-israels-birth/

On 7/29/2019 at 9:31 AM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

See, what you wrote in the topic of the link you have mentioned above is about AOD that will happen yet, actually it will happen in the near future, so it has nothing to do with the 1878-years punishment that came upon Israel from the year 70 to 1948 AC. 

Actually the Hebrew didnt leave Israel until after the Bar Kokhba rebellion at 132 AD which was much bigger than the war at 70 AD, the Bar Kokhba battle almost destroy all the Roman army which was drawn from all over Europe to fight the Hebrew.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,758
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this here before, but rather than look through 26 pages, I would like to mention that the time, times, and half time reference in Revelation 12 about the travailing woman, appears also in Daniel 7:25 in which, the beasts mouth, aka the little horn, wears out the saints. It is therefore my opinion that the travailing woman in Revelation 12 represents the travailing saints in Daniel 7, and also Daniel 11 & 12. The bride of the Lord.

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Edited by luigi

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

Just now, luigi said:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this here before, but rather than look through 26 pages, I would like to mention that the time, times, and half time reference in Revelation 12 about the travailing woman, appears also in Daniel 7:25 in which, the beasts mouth, aka the little horn, wears out the saints. It is therefore my opinion that the travailing woman in Revelation 12 represents the travailing saints in Daniel 7, and also Daniel 11 & 12. The bride of the Lord.

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Luigi,

there are two women in Rev. 12, one that flees (Israel) and one that flies (The church). They emerge out of the wilderness as the nation of Israel, and the Harlot riding atop the beast from the bottomless pit, meaning what is left of the church are the apostate ones The saints having "come out of her", or been Martyred, or raptured.  

Of course not many here agree with me on this...

I Have some theories on the "time, times and half a time" but not certain enough to post them yet.  

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,758
  • Content Per Day:  1.01

23 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Luigi,

there are two women in Rev. 12, one that flees (Israel) and one that flies (The church). They emerge out of the wilderness as the nation of Israel, and the Harlot riding atop the beast from the bottomless pit, meaning what is left of the church are the apostate ones The saints having "come out of her", or been Martyred, or raptured.  

Of course not many here agree with me on this...

I Have some theories on the "time, times and half a time" but not certain enough to post them yet.  

dhchristian,

There is only one church, which is the true Israel, and represents all who believe in Christ's Way of truth, justice, and mercy towards one's neighbors.

Romans 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: