IGNORED

Single at 29?

Guest myrnskie

Guest myrnskie

I just turned 29 and my friends makes my status an issue; as if being single a crime. They said that I should pray for a partner. Yeah, I do pray but it's not my priority yet. Should I? I'm not in any serious relationship and I'm scared to try again after my first love was broken.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bro Davidâ„¢
I just turned 29 and my friends makes my status an issue; as if being single a crime. They said that I should pray for a partner. Yeah, I do pray but it's not my priority yet. Should I? I'm not in any serious relationship and I'm scared to try again after my first love was broken.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya know I am 29 too, I think our marital status is of no ones concern and that people should just get a clue.

Not that we should not get married and all that but, hey ya know what we don't get up and in their face on why they got married do we.

Ok now I feel better, and nine kinds of stoopid.

Yeah marriage is a God intended constitution , but hey give us a break right ! It ain't like we met someone we really wanted to spend our lives with and rejected them point blank .....

We just are kinda wanting to go home to a face after a day at work and a face to see after getting blasted at worthy boards ...LOL..

Gee what was ya question again ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,245
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

myrnskie, my daughter got married yesterday for the first time. She'll be 30 in august, and her husband (first time married) is 33 or 34, I don't remember which.

Both work in ministry work and neither was really looking for a wife when they met. If you are living your life for the Lord, He'll send the right person along when the time is right for you. I would do a lot of praying though. You are much better waiting for the right one than regretting a bad choice for the rest of eternity.

Sam

Guest Bro Davidâ„¢
myrnskie, my daughter got married yesterday for the first time.  She'll be 30 in august, and her husband (first time married) is 33 or 34, I don't remember which.

Both work in ministry work and neither was really looking for a wife when they met.  If you are living your life for the Lord, He'll send the right person along when the time is right for you.  I would do a lot of praying though.  You are much better waiting for the right one than regretting a bad choice for the rest of eternity.

Sam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And why were we not invited ?? :48::huh::48::o:blink:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

[quote name='Bro David

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,245
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

[quote name='Bro David

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,946
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  06/06/1979

I am almost 26 and I have been married for 7 years. I am so blessed to have the life I have but no need to rush into marriage. Alot of people think I rushed into it, but it is all on the person. I found my partner in life and you will find yours!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

Don't let anyone tell you "you MUST get married NOW!!" because that's just silly *grin* seriously, though, don't dive into it just because someone else wants you to. The Bible doesn't say that being single is a sin. Check out 1 Corinthians Ch. 7...read the whole thing, 'cause it covers a lot of points on this subject *grin* happy reading!

Edited by Iryssa