IGNORED

Why would God create people that never had a say so in if they wanted to be here?

Figure of eighty

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, PepperS said:

I have never liked that answer (nothing personal). It's too simplistic.

Why is it that the evil people get to exercise their free will?

What about the free will of the baby?

This world is ugly. Satan preys on the weak...neither does he fight fair..he takes the lowest of low blows he can't take. He's an ugly being. 

But at that age babies are vulnerable which is said because they're at the mercy of who they're in the care of.

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I am not seeing how us being conceived is a "free will" argument.   If we didn't exist before we were conceived, then how would we have had a say in whether we wanted to live or not in the first place?   It really makes no sense as a free will argument.

It does make sense. I believe we exist because of the verse that says he knew us while he formed us in the womb. Alot of people don't want to be here. Wished they weren't born..or just have horrific lives. 

I think it'd be fair if it were possible we could get a glimpse of what our lives would be like and entail and then decide...but we don't. 

We're just created and out here. ( But that's just me.my thoughts blah)

Edited by Figure of eighty
Additions

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I am not seeing how us being conceived is a "free will" argument.   If we didn't exist before we were conceived, then how would we have had a say in whether we wanted to live or not in the first place?   It really makes no sense as a free will argument.

Also do you believe we have souls? Our souls are etenral which is why God paid the price to save them.

57 minutes ago, PepperS said:

I don't buy the free will argument as it is being used here.

Anyone who is acting this way is clearly insane. Are they really acting in free will or by insanity?

Where did this version of free will come from? The Bible talks of freedom in Christ.

I honestly don't know about free will either . I feel )( just my opinion) that we have as much free will as God will allow.. God also intervenes during some situations and not others. Not sure why...but it is what it is. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

I would just like to remind us all what paul , WHO actually feared GOD once said .     Should the created say to the Creator , WHY have you made me thus .

GOD DOES as HE PLEASES .     AND I for one am greatful HE is in charge and NOT MAN .  

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,194
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

For the sake of the whole free will argument... Isn't forcing people to live intervening on our free will? Why couldn't we choose whether we wanted to be here or not?

I also wonder why is suicide wrong if we never asked to be here and we were just forced 

We did ask/fight to be here. Out of all the sperm that fought for life, we/you/I, won the gift of life, and the gift of life was given us. But what is not seen or understood is that life can only be received and found as life is in itself, not as any one person would have it.

Suicide is wrong because it is killing the gift that was given. Which is life itself. 

(my thoughts) 

much love in Christ, Not me 

Edited by Not me

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I would just like to remind us all what paul , WHO actually feared GOD once said .     Should the created say to the Creator , WHY have you made me thus .

GOD DOES as HE PLEASES .     AND I for one am greatful HE is in charge and NOT MAN .  

That's true. God does as he pleases but whether it. Intervenes on our free will or not. 

I have mixed feeling's because of this ..as well as a hard time trusting him bc of that.

42 minutes ago, Not me said:

We did ask/fight to be here. Out of all the sperm that fought for life, we/you/I, won the gift of life, and the gift of life was given us. But what is not seen or understood is that life can only be received and found as life is in itself, not as any one person would have it.

Suicide is wrong because it is killing the gift that was given. Which is life itself. 

(my thoughts) 

much love in Christ, Not me 

You aren't alive until the sperm fertilizes the egg and even then not until the heart beats. The sperm is just a cell...not a whole living being. A sperm cell doesn't have a soul...it just contains some blue prints for traits/features of the future baby.

Edited by Figure of eighty

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,194
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

You aren't alive until the sperm fertilizes the egg and even then not until the heart beats. The sperm is just a cell...not a whole living being.

I’m not sure about not being alive till the heart beats. I’m of the mind it’s a person from the moment of conception. I’m also of the mind that sperm is a desire torward life. Looking to be satisfied. 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

Edited by Not me

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

if you are hurting super badly I am so sorry. I know it must be very hard to deal sometimes. Suicide isn't the answer. Be easy friend.

• Thumbs Up 1