• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,504
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

13 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

And what about the verb tenses of worship and receive?  Do they indicate a one-time past action or an ongoing activity?  If you're going to parse, parse thoroughly.  If past tense is what was meant then why weren't past tense verbs used? 

And isn't idolatry forgivable?  Jesus said it was.  Did something change?

The "sealed fate" notion of idolatry contradicts what Jesus taught.

Well, I've just learned to read recently, I could completely parse it beginning with the conditional beginning word "If" and the historical context. My intent was not to give a grammar and sentence structure lesson, but an observation and hermeneutic personal view of not "or" or "either" conditionally, but 'and' collectively.

You're starting to confuse me anyway? The Apostle John was writing a warning in his present day, about the future events to occur that are still future. Reading some of it appears to be written in present tense that are yet future.

As far as your views and questions about idolatry, forgiveness and sealed fates... I'm not adamant nor dogmatic in my views of many prophetic things in Revelation and Daniel. Did something change? My belief the answer is yes! The Holy Spirit isn't always going to dwell with man. The "restrainer", the Holy Spirit which resides in each believer and is collectively the church, is going to be removed at the Rapture. If you believe in dispensations and ages, then you will realize that the end of "The age of Grace" or the church age ends at the Rapture and prior to the tribulation if you're view is pre-trib.. The majority of believers will have to remain faithful to the end and become martyrs to be saved during the tribulation.

So did something change from what Jesus was preaching about concerning the "church age", and the conditions and means of Salvation at the end of the age of Grace during the tribulation? Most definitely, a lot changed!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm not adamant nor dogmatic in my views of many prophetic things in Revelation and Daniel.

2 hours ago, 1to3 said:

But I will not go further into long debates with anybody. 

Neither do I care for arguing.  I've said my piece.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, 1sheep said:

Your response" the Holy Spirit taught me" ... isa response  from one who has nothing else to say. Who do you think wrote the holy scriptures ? The word of God is closed!  No more added to by you orxanykne else. That includes contrived revelations that one mistakenly said came from God! Chew on the word in spirit and truth for real. You have to allow the spirit to lead in order to HEAR HIM. You are thus far deceived. You are being tossed with every wave of error that rolls around because you want your ears tickled.

Bats on foreheads? Yeah! Thats totally plausible as a "revelation! " That is what you are defending! Ridiculous.

The word states that we study to make ourselves approved . It also states to listen more than one talks especially when its  obvious one is choking on milk!!

You have never heard the still small voice of the Father....else you would not be saying such things.... You have put God in a small little box and you think yourself very wise.... I am not being tossed by the wind at all.  I know where I am firmly standing.  I don't know where you get bats on foreheads... you must be confusing me with someone else.....

You never responded to the Scripture that I gave you... because you cannot twist it to what you think God should be like.  That's ok.... We all will go through fire so that the Lord will purify us.  Be blessed.

9 hours ago, n2thelight said:

One will  not be lost forever forever,most who take it won't even know they did,as they will think they are actually worshipping Christ.

They won't know the truth until the true Christ returns. 

It's all about deception, and satan shall pull off the greatest one ever,pretending to be Christ. 

Why would God condemn them forever when it's Him whom shall send them the strong delusion to believe that lie.

However at the return of Christ although they will be changed like those who didn't take the mark, they will have a mortal soul meaning they stand a chance of dying the 2nd death. 

That will happen if they follow satan after the 1000 years

8 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Only people who persist in worshiping the man of sin by using his mark and obeying the image are eternally lost.

I am in UTTER SHOCK that you bot think that it is ok to get the MOB!!! ARE you kidding me???  ONly if you PERSIST???  That is pure heresy!!!  Go back and read your bibles.  Why do you think that in the old days, they would warn people not to get the MOB!  and that we would be here for the tribulation???

LEt him who has ears to hear and eyes to see.........

• This is Worthy 1

15 hours ago, discipler777 said:

JOHN.14:9-15 (NKJV) = Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

12 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. 13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

15 “If you love Me, keep My commandments.

Again, in the proper context, Jesus Christ was talking to Philip and in the hearing of the other apostles, and not to ordinary Christians or us. He was also not talking about the last days or Dooms Day that will follow His 2nd Coming to earth.

God's promises to Abraham, Moses, His prophets, Jews, His Apostles and ordinary believers are different and specific to the individual or group of individuals. It's like a person who may make different contracts with different parties(eg government, banks, companies and sellers) when buying his/her house, car, insurance or to make a will or to make a forum post.

Um,  in the context, Jesus said He who believeth in me....He didn't repeat and say Philip.  Because Jesus meant what He said, to all who believe... You yourself said All Scripture is for the believer....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

29 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

I am in UTTER SHOCK that you bot think that it is ok to get the MOB!!! ARE you kidding me???  ONly if you PERSIST???  That is pure heresy!!!  Go back and read your bibles.  Why do you think that in the old days, they would warn people not to get the MOB!  and that we would be here for the tribulation???

Sister their is a wicked trend increasing , more and more no longer believe taking the mark of the beast will damn one .     A delusion is increasing now .

LET us only dig deeper into the HOLY SCRIPS and not let what we learned be forgotten .   YOU LOVED SISTER .    

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sister their is a wicked trend increasing , more and more no longer believe taking the mark of the beast will damn one .     A delusion is increasing now .

LET us only dig deeper into the HOLY SCRIPS and not let what we learned be forgotten .   YOU LOVED SISTER .    

I thank you brother for being of sound mind!  I'm somewhat relieved, that you are , but to see all these who are embracing such lies and delusions is making my head spin!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

20 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

What is it with the lack of reading comprehension on this forum lately?  You really need to be careful of what you accuse people of.  No one said it was okay to get the MoB. 

No one is advocating getting the mark any more than they are advocating murder or adultery.  Acknowledging that a sin is forgivable if repented of is not the same as saying that its okay.  All sin is sin and none of them are okay.

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The problem is that she is bearing a false witness.  Neither I nor n2thelight said that it was okay to take the mark.

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Are you really that willing to believe a false witness?  Show me where I said it was okay to take the mark.