IGNORED

Did Gabriel prophesy where the antichrist will come from ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

40 minutes ago, Joulre2abba said:

You are using eisegesis to arrive at your interpretation. By contrast every good Bible scholar available to check their commentaries on line who uses hermeneutics correctly has not come up with what you have. 

Your posts are amusing, but not accurate.

So you feel you need other people to teach you what a verse means. 

Thankfully God has given me the holy spirit to do that job. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-45.htm

We understood the verse that stated Trump would move the US embassy to Jerusalem. We understood this during the second war with Iraq which is also found in the same chapter. 

Who is we and are you saying that 'we' and you as one included in the 'we' knew before hand that Trump would be president and that he would do this?

1 minute ago, Alive said:

Who is we and are you saying that 'we' and you as one included in the 'we' knew before hand that Trump would be president and that he would do this?

It means I'm not the only one who has understood this. I myself started following the chapter during the second war with Iraq. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Just now, Shilohsfoal said:

It means I'm not the only one who has understood this. 

You are not answering my question--I am trying to be clear about what you are saying.

4 minutes ago, Alive said:

You are not answering my question--I am trying to be clear about what you are saying.

We as in I'm not the only one to have understood it. 

I knew Trump would be president at the time of the first republican debate by how he is described. I knew this administration would move it to Jerusalem long before that time. I knew before Obama became president that the president after him would be the one to move the embassy by reading the chapter. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

We as in I'm not the only one to have understood it. 

I knew Trump would be president at the time of the first republican debate by how he is described. I knew this administration would move it to Jerusalem long before that time. I knew before Obama became president that the president after him would be the one to move the embassy reading the chapter. 

I don't know of any folks that say what you are saying, so I must assume you refer to a group of people that I have never heard of or known. These are remarkable statements you are making and readers may wish to know more about these claims. Did you receive some sort of prophecy or something else?

Who is the 'we'. I won't ask again, but you are being vague and I wish to be clear. If you don't wish to share any more, that is fine and of course up to you, but these are remarkable statements, as most would agree.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 11/16/2018 at 4:54 PM, other one said:

you should study the beginnings and history of Washington DC

Like who designed and laid out the traffic jam mess of the streets around the capitol, in the shape of an incomplete pentagram? The Washington monument dimensions? The symbology and representation of the capitol dome? The association and commonalities of it all? Our paper currency with the uncapped pyramid, the all seeing eye, and the number of representations incorporated into the image? Things like that?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Alive said:

I don't know of any folks that say what you are saying, so I must assume you refer to a group of people that I have never heard of or known. These are remarkable statements you are making and readers may wish to know more about these claims. Did you receive some sort of prophecy or something else?

Who is the 'we'. I won't ask again, but you are being vague and I wish to be clear. If you don't wish to share any more, that is fine and of course up to you, but these are remarkable statements, as most would agree.

I have a few friends.

I've not recieved any special prophecy. I've only been watching a prophecy written by Daniel. 

I first read Daniel 11 in the late 90s but I became very intrigued with it about the time of the second US/Iraq war. Most people have been taught that the prophecy was fulfilled long before Christ came but Christ mentioned it in the gospel and said one of the events in the chapter would precede his coming. Jesus spoke of the abomination that causes desolation. 

Most people believe the Pharisees who said the abomination  of desolation was a pig being placed in a building in 167 bc. Therefore they don't pay any attention to the chapter which Jesus spoke of. They don't pay any attention to it at all. 

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I have a few friends.

I've not recieved any special prophecy. I've only been watching a prophecy written by Daniel. 

I first read Daniel 11 in the late 90s but I became very intrigued with it about the time of the second US/Iraq war. Most people have been taught that the prophecy was fulfilled long before Christ came but Christ mentioned it in the gospel and said one of the events in the chapter would precede his coming. Jesus spoke of the abomination that causes desolation. 

Most people believe the Pharisees who said the abomination  of desolation was a pig being placed in a building in 167 bc. Therefore they don't pay any attention to the chapter which Jesus spoke of. They don't pay any attention to it at all. 

Sure--but you said things about Trump. Can you clarify?

9 minutes ago, Alive said:

Sure--but you said things about Trump. Can you clarify?

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-21.htm

Like this verse. I was able to understand before the last presidential election that Obamas predecessor would be an outsider with no prior public office. A man considered to be despicable. 

Prior to the election, there were three candidates who were outsiders running for the presidency. One was a woman and the other was a very mild speaking doctor. 

So I understood at that time Trump would become president. 

But I understood this verse was speaking of the embassy during the second US/Iraq War. 

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-45.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal