• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/08/1956

What do you think about him and his program in general?

Do you believe in the visions and personal visitations his guests claim to have?

Do you believe in the healings he and his guests talk about?

If you think he is false, how can healings and "successful" salvation crusades be explained?

(This is my first question here.)

Thanks!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

1 hour ago, Autumn Smoke said:

Do you believe in the visions and personal visitations his guests claim to have?

If you think he is false, how can healings and "successful" salvation crusades be explained?

Thanks!

Sid Roth is in it for the money. I recommend you don't watch him.

Ever hear of dispensations? That word means God deals with mankind differently at different times. In the 1700's, 1800's and early 1900's healing miracles were almost common, although not common just more common than today. My mother told me she visited churches, in the 1930's, where wheel chairs, crutches, and canes were left by folks who were healed. In England and Europe a man named Smith Wigglesworth had a healing ministry in the late 1800's into the early 1900's. But do you remember Paul and his thorn in his side? God never allowed Smith to heal himself. In the USA in the early 1900's a man named Kenneth E. Hagin healed several people. However, he had a daughter who was injured in car accident and she died. God wouldn't let him heal her. God keeps us humble. Today bona-fide healing seem rare but there are plenty of fakes out there. Sid Roth will show anything to get ratings. I don't watch him. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

While I don't recommend the show, there are a few people on the show that are legitimate.   Problem is in how to separate the real from the crazy...  

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, other one said:

While I don't recommend the show, there are a few people on the show that are legitimate.   Problem is in how to separate the real from the crazy...  

2 hours ago, Autumn Smoke said:

Thanks!

No. I do not recommend his show or him. 

His whole focus and his show focus on signs and wonders. 

I watched one of his shows where he and a guest were teaching the poor naive audience to practice the lalala bababa ' tongues' thing. He said tongues will eventually come if they opened themselves up to it! 

EXACTLY! A masquerading demon  will surely come alright. Those that seek signs and wonders will surely have their just reward. 

2 Corinth 11

Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15So it is no wonder that his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. In the end they will get the punishment their wicked deeds deserve.

Do real saints walking in the truth have anything to do with those are leading the weak astray? NO! 

What fellowship does light have with light? 

We are to rebuke them, mark them, and have NOTHING to do with them! 

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  10/08/1956

I always wonder about "healers" and interpreting "By His stripes we are healed" in a mere physical way--as they most seem to do. I've seen it rather as a spiritual healing which Christ accomplished for us to heal the separation between God and man--not as a physical thing at all. I also don't think it was a teaching of the early church, such as when Paul told Timothy to take a little wine for his stomach. He didn't advise him to believe and walk in healing and ignore the symptoms as coming from The Enemy. 

But I do wonder about those who have so called healing ministries, such as Sid Roth and many of his guests. They've told people to do certain things and they would be healed. And according to them, once the person completed the task they were given, they were verifiably healed. Why would God honor such things if it wasn't coming from Him?  (maybe this is a whole new thread in itself)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

3 hours ago, Autumn Smoke said:

Thanks!

The greatest " healing " that can take place in a human life is Christ entering in . 

Anytime the focus moves away from that ,  BEWARE .