• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

No

If you don't assemble yourself as Scripture says to do, one is in sin. 

If one does not give back to God, they are in sin, they Rob God, and are under a curse. Even Believers.

So is a steadfast person who does these things, are they trustworthy with their theology.

Many of these are those who are lead astray.

And alot depends on what is the true Canon of Scripture. Yet you say there is more.

In Christ

Montana Marv

So, God (Yahweh) puts a Canon together.

A known pagan selects from God's (Yahweh's) Canon and chooses to toss out Books that God chose Himself.   

***Both king David and Joshua quote from the Book of JASHER, both Yeshua and Jude quote from the Book of ENOCH, both Yeshua and Ezra quote from the Book of the Ascension of Isaiah...AND YOU FIND IT ACCEPTABLE THAT A PAGAN DESTROYED YOUR ORIGINAL BIBLE?***

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??

Edited by childoftheking

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian

In paganism, do you know what the number 66 means, as in a PAGAN SELECTED 66 BOOKS FOR YOUR BIBLE?

What 66 Means

66 – Gematria Study & Occult Symbolism

According to esoteric tradition, the numbers 6, 66, and 666 are what constitute a pathway for hex-craft or spiritual magick to be performed as a “charming” tool for both hexing and enchanting.

Various adherents to the practices of magika (type of divining magic), such as found in mystery religions or cult-based witchcraft, utilize the number 66 during ritual number divining (channeling). Other groups such as the neo-Pagans or modern Freemasons use the number as a means for material gain. Now the use of so-called spiritual magic, particularly in the occult, is oft applied to a magick system of numbers – found most often represented/interpreted in the hexagram and magic square.

You know from reading the Bible that people sacrificed their babies to the god BAAL for financial gain??

Well, the pagans going back to Greece took a day to honor BAAL, and to honor the FIRES (CHILDREN SACRIFICE) of Baal.   In the Wheel of the Year, this is called BELTAINE:

. "There are 66 days between April 30 and July 4 of every year. April 30-May 1 is the Satanic two-day celebration called Beltaine. In 1776, the United States of America issued her Declaration of Independence precisely 66 days after the beginning of Beltaine that year. Adam Weishaupt declared his Masters of the Illuminati on the second day of Beltaine. Thus, both the founding of the Satanic Masters of the Illuminati and the United States were centered around Beltaine."

No wonder you have no clue concerning that Pre-Trib is a false doctrine, you don't even know what the Pagan Constantine did by selecting a specific 66 books for the Canon.

You should never engage in a debate until you are fully aware of everything!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

44 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

So, God (Yahweh) puts a Canon together.

A known pagan selects from God's (Yahweh's) Canon and chooses to toss out Books that God chose Himself.   

***Both king David and Joshua quote from the Book of JASHER, both Yeshua and Jude quote from the Book of ENOCH, both Yeshua and Ezra quote from the Book of the Ascension of Isaiah...AND YOU FIND IT ACCEPTABLE THAT A PAGAN DESTROYED YOUR ORIGINAL BIBLE?***

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??

Are you talking O.T or N.T. books which have been removed.

Believers who Rob from God have a curse on them. For all is God's. Those with little faith keep what they want. The seldom give First Fruits. God says that the First Fruits are His. What say you.

Is your Theology cursed. Can I believe what you believe, I think not.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,585
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

13 hours ago, childoftheking said:

Translations of παράδεισος

Noun
Frequency

paradise
παράδεισος

Shalom, childoftheking.

Yes, but "paradise" is NOT a translation; it's a transliteration of the Greek word! The word MEANS "PARK!" That's true about "paradeisos" and also its Hebrew predecessor, "pardeec" (pronounced "par-DACE"). They're both talking about the orchard of Tree of Life trees within the New Jerusalem. (See Revelation 22:1-2.)

3857 paradeisos (par-ad'-i-sos). Of Oriental origin (compare pardeec); a park, i.e. (specially), an Eden (place of future happiness, "paradise")
-- paradise.

6508 pardeec (par-dace'). Of foreign origin; a park
-- forest, orchard.

The first home of Adam and Chavah ("Eve") was a garden of trees, Gan-`Eden. Our final home will be the New Jerusalem, also containing a HUGE garden of trees!

Revelation 22:1-2 (KJV)

1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

This Tree of Life species has MANY individual trees throughout the whole New Jerusalem! It's a city, but this city has a MUCH bigger park than New York City's Central Park!

"Paradise" does NOT refer to "Heaven!"

6 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Are you talking O.T or N.T. books which have been removed.

Believers who Rob from God have a curse on them. For all is God's. Those with little faith keep what they want. The seldom give First Fruits. God says that the First Fruits are His. What say you.

Is your Theology cursed. Can I believe what you believe, I think not.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I thought we were discussing, if you thought it was ok that the person who formed the Council to create the Canon, also is the one who decided to remove Books that God had originally added to the Hebrew Canon.

Are you ok with this?

Do believe it was God's intention for a pagan to toss away His chosen Books, and then put enough Books into the Canon to indicate a paganism number (66) and it's reference to Baal in its meaning in numerology?

2 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, childoftheking.

Yes, but "paradise" is NOT a translation; it's a transliteration of the Greek word! The word MEANS "PARK!" That's true about "paradeisos" and also its Hebrew predecessor, "pardeec" (pronounced "par-DACE"). They're both talking about the orchard of Tree of Life trees within the New Jerusalem. (See Revelation 22:1-2.)

3857 paradeisos (par-ad'-i-sos). Of Oriental origin (compare pardeec); a park, i.e. (specially), an Eden (place of future happiness, "paradise")
-- paradise.

6508 pardeec (par-dace'). Of foreign origin; a park
-- forest, orchard.

The first home of Adam and Chavah ("Eve") was a garden of trees, Gan-`Eden. Our final home will be the New Jerusalem, also containing a HUGE garden of trees!

Revelation 22:1-2 (KJV)

1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

This Tree of Life species has MANY individual trees throughout the whole New Jerusalem! It's a city, but this city has a MUCH bigger park than New York City's Central Park!

"Paradise" does NOT refer to "Heaven!"

I see what you are saying.   Interesting!!  The good thing still concerning the verse in discussion, is all Greek translations available used the word to specify sky.   It's those who believe in Pre-Trib wanting it to mean God's place of Home, Heaven!!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 5/4/2019 at 11:49 PM, childoftheking said:

WRONG!!

I just provided EVERY GREEK TEXT AND IT MEANS "S...K...Y".......SKY!!

Sorry, but you are STILL WRONG. The SAME Greek word is also in these verses:

Mat 3:17  And lo a voice from heaven, G3772 saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Mat 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. G3772

Mat 5:34  But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; G3772 for it is God's throne:

Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: G3772 for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

In other words, it CAN mean the air, but the SAME WORD means the heaven where God lives.

This Greek word,ouranos, was translated as follows in the KJV:
 heaven (268x), air (10x), sky (5x), heavenly (with G1537) (1x).

Why not just believe it as written? If it meant the air we breath, then it seems silly that Mark wrote it thus: 

And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

The truth is, this passage is simply not talking about Paul's rapture. you might as well face it: you are mistaken.
Edited by iamlamad

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, childoftheking said:

I see what you are saying.   Interesting!!  The good thing still concerning the verse in discussion, is all Greek translations available used the word to specify sky.   It's those who believe in Pre-Trib wanting it to mean God's place of Home, Heaven!!

I think you should consult Strong's. You are mistaken still.