• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

So are you saying that some of the present 66 books of the Holy Bible are not the inherent Word of God.  If Constantine left some (inherent word of God) out, maybe he put in texts that are not inherent.  Did the book of Enoch come with Noah on the Ark or was is spoken word later translated?

You cannot have it both ways.  Is Constantine correct or incorrect.  In you say incorrect, then he may have made a mistake with some of the 66 books, and some should not be there.  If you say he in correct,  then the canon of Scripture is closed; so forget about it.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Interesting, God provides us with Holy Spirit Breathed insight to all we would ever desire to understand concerning Yahweh.   Then we are left with a Book that was translated from Hebrew to Latin to English, and from Greek to Latin to English with MISSING VITAL BOOKS.   And somehow, you believe the English version is infallible, nothing is misinterpreted, nothing is mistranslated?

Must be nice to live in your cozy existence of constant Denial!!

5 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Which LIE do you believe in.  What part of Jesus' 'the Word" do you attribute to your false narrative too.  One must remember, that ONLY God the Father knows of the time for the Rapture.  Repeat; Only God the Father knows, again, Only God the Father knows.  Scripture says; that the Son does not know this time for the Rapture, neither the angels in heaven.  If they don't know, guess what?  You have no clue, your false narrative is a LIE.  Repeat, your false narrative is a LIE.

Pre-Trib is the only position in/of time which cannot be calculated.  It will happen when it will happen.  No sooner, No later, just at the correct moment in time.  Yet, when the 70th Week begins, all your times and numbers can be calculated within a short period of time.  You can Watch and be Ready at that time if you wish.  You have no reason to Watch and be Ready now, for you have at least 7 more years to be ready.

I love it when individuals quote Scripture (Jesus Christ) with a specific time, date or event for the Rapture.  It just shows how ignorant some maybe.  Or may I call some of these "God the Father".

In Christ

Montana Marv

I am using the actual Latin Vulgate that our English Canon comes from.   I will show you a few interesting things concerning the Coming of Yeshua.

Matthew 24:

29 statim autem post tribulationem dierum illorum sol obscurabitur et luna non dabit lumen suum et stellae cadent de caelo et virtutes caelorum commovebuntur

And immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun shall be darkened and the moon shall not give her light and the stars shall fall from heaven and the powers of heaven shall be moved. 

30 et tunc parebit signum Filii hominis in caelo et tunc plangent omnes tribus terrae et videbunt Filium hominis venientem in nubibus caeli cum virtute multa et maiestate

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven. And then shall all tribes of the earth mourn: and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with much power and majesty. 

1 Thess 4:

deinde nos qui vivimus qui relinquimur simul rapiemur cum illis in nubibus obviam Domino in aera et sic semper cum Domino erimus

Then we who are alive, who are left, shall be taken up together with them in the clouds to meet Christ, into the air: and so shall we be always with the Lord. 

Notice the verses in Matthew:    verse 29 = IMMEDIATELY AFTER TRIBULATION ENDS... verse 30 = AND THEY SHALL SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING IN THE CLOUDS...

Now look at what Paul writes in 1 Thess 4:   verse 17 = THEN WE WHO ARE ALIVE, WHO ARE LEFT, SHALL BE TAKEN UP WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS TO MEET CHRIST...

in verse 30, where do they SEE Yeshua = Clouds

in Paul's verse 17, where do they meet Yeshua = IN THE CLOUDS

these 2 verse align perfectly as the SAME EVENT

So, when does this SAME EVENT HAPPEN = verse 29 specifies IMMEDIATELY AFTER TRIBULATION

So, if Yeshua in Matthew 24 and Paul in Thessalonians speak of the SAME EVENT, when does Yeshua tell us when this happens = from verse 29, IMMEDIATELY AFTER TRIBULATION!!

It does not get any clearer than that!!

Edited by childoftheking
  • This is Worthy 1

Matthew 24:

29 statim autem post tribulationem dierum illorum sol obscurabitur et luna non dabit lumen suum et stellae cadent de caelo et virtutes caelorum commovebuntur

And immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun shall be darkened and the moon shall not give her light and the stars shall fall from heaven and the powers of heaven shall be moved. 

30 et tunc parebit signum Filii hominis in caelo et tunc plangent omnes tribus terrae et videbunt Filium hominis venientem in nubibus caeli cum virtute multa et maiestate

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven. And then shall all tribes of the earth mourn: and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with much power and majesty. 

1 Thess 4:

deinde nos qui vivimus qui relinquimur simul rapiemur cum illis in nubibus obviam Domino in aera et sic semper cum Domino erimus

Then we who are alive, who are left, shall be taken up together with them in the clouds to meet Christ, into the air: and so shall we be always with the Lord. 

Notice the verses in Matthew:    verse 29 = IMMEDIATELY AFTER TRIBULATION ENDS... verse 30 = AND THEY SHALL SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING IN THE CLOUDS...

Now look at what Paul writes in 1 Thess 4:   verse 17 = THEN WE WHO ARE ALIVE, WHO ARE LEFT, SHALL BE TAKEN UP WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS TO MEET CHRIST...

So, when does this SAME EVENT HAPPEN = verse 29 specifies IMMEDIATELY AFTER TRIBULATION

So, if Yeshua in Matthew 24 and Paul in Thessalonians speak of the SAME EVENT, when does Yeshua tell us when this happens = from verse 29, IMMEDIATELY AFTER TRIBULATION!!

Edited by childoftheking

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, childoftheking said:

I am using the actual Latin Vulgate that our English Canon comes from.   I will show you a few interesting things concerning the Coming of Yeshua.

Matthew 24:

1 Thess 4:

I guess I can call you God the Father.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, childoftheking said:

Interesting, God provides us with Holy Spirit Breathed insight to all we would ever desire to understand concerning Yahweh.   Then we are left with a Book that was translated from Hebrew to Latin to English, and from Greek to Latin to English with MISSING VITAL BOOKS.   And somehow, you believe the English version is infallible, nothing is misinterpreted, nothing is mistranslated?

Must be nice to live in your cozy existence of constant Denial!!

Dear God the Father

How do you know these are missing vital books?

The 66 Books of the Holy Bible ALL were translated.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, childoftheking said:

There is the BOOK OF LIFE, and then there are the Books of Judgement.

This passage of scripture you have been using for a Pre-Trib:

Rev. 5:

And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

...is specifically speaking about the Coming Great White Throne Judgement!!

WOW, you are way out there!!

Again you missed my intent: I was giving you an example of how Jesus taught me - always using scripture - asking me questions on scripture that I could not answer. This scripture has nothing to do with the rapture. And you even missed the intent of the Author, John, in this scripture.  The purpose behind God showing john a search for one worthy to take the book and open the seals was to show TIMING. it went right over your head. Stop and think: What was it that caused Jesus to become worthy to take the book and open the seals? Do you know. 

We could back up and notice that in chapter 4, John was not seeing the throne room of 95 AD: he was seeing a VISION of the throne room. But notice, He saw the throne, the Father on the throne, the 4 beasts, the 24 elders - but He DID NOT SEE Jesus at the right hand of the Father - when we  have over a dozen verses telling us He SHOULD have been there. Again this is a clue to the Father's intent in this passage of scripture.  We should ask, WHY was Jesus not seen at the right hand of the Father, and WHY was He not found worthy in that first search?

Then, there is another clue: in chapter 4, the Holy Spirit was seen in the throne room - but Jesus said that as soon as He ascended, He would send the Holy Spirit down. Now we have to ask, WHY was the Holy Spirit there in chapter 4?  Now we have three questions to answer. How could we answer? 

Think about this: in all of time, past, present and future, was there any period of time when the second person of the Godhead was NOT IN the throne room - perhaps a time when He had to go somewhere else? If we think about what caused Jesus to become worthy to take the book, perhaps we could then think of a time when He was not worthy to take the book and open the seals. Then, we could imagine that before Jesus ascended, of course the Holy Spirit would be in the throne room.  

The truth then is, I am NOT "really out there." I just understand the book. 

By the way, this is NOT the Lamb's book of life! What ever gave you that idea?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

20 hours ago, childoftheking said:

It's even funnier to know ONLY ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE are IGNORANT enough to believe in Pre-Trib!!

The rest of the world is clearly BRIGHTER than those believing in the LIE of Pre-Trib!!

What ultimately matters is our lifestyle worship of God.  Do we act on the teachings of Jesus or do we build our lives on the sand?  Knowing and doing the will of God will give us the means to discern between good and evil, and the perseverance to endure.  That's where our emphasis should be.

Our eschatology may give us an idea of what's going to happen but if we're asleep (overcome by the cares of this world), it's of no value.  We should encourage others to love and good works.  If we stay awake, God will guide us, even if our eschatology fails us.

7 hours ago, childoftheking said:

Matthew 24:

1 Thess 4:

I can put verses together too - and make just as much sense:

Matthew 27:5
And he [Judas Iscariot] ..., went and hanged himself.

Luke 10:37
... Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

1 Thes 5
18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Someone could read this and imagine this is the Author's intent of these scriptures. 

The problem with your theory above is, if we read the rest of what Paul wrote in 1 Thessalonians, we see that Paul's gathering is NOT "immediately after the tribulation of those days," proving that these two passages of scripture are NOT speaking of the same event. Perhaps you can ignore the timing of scripture, but I cannot. I have to go by what is written, not what is imagined.  You still imagine that Mark would write what He did about WHERE this gathering would take place and the meaning be a gathering from earth.  It is only imagination. Paul's gathering is from EARTH; this gathering after the tribulation is from heaven AND earth. It is NOT the same gathering. Paul's gathering is a moment before God's wrath begins. John shows us that is at the 6th seal. john then saw the raptured church in heaven just after the 6th seal.  This is scriptural proof after proof that PAUL'S rapture is before the tribulation, not after.

I guess you probably imagine that the sun and moon turning dark after the trib aligns with the sun turning dark and the moon into blood at the 6th seal.  After all, but verses mention the sun and the moon.

10 hours ago, childoftheking said:

There is specifically 2 comings of Yeshua:

(1) When He came to die for us, to conquer Death and the Grave, and to provide us with Resurrection.

(2) When He returns to gather His Elect at the END of Tribulation.

No Biblical Scholar believes in a Pre-Trib, because even Paul claims we will REMAIN (twice he mentions we will REMAIN)!!

You obviously are deluded.

My suggestion to you, think and believe whatever you like, but prepare like you are wrong.   The Ascension of Isaiah specifies, there will be a Last Day Lie that brings DELUSION.   150 year old Pre-Trib theory is as Last Day Delusional as it gets.   Then it specifies, those Believers who were caught up in this DELUSION, went on to believe the Antichrist was the Messiah.

I'm sorry, but God is not the one you have been listening to!!

Imagine what you will. Jesus is coming pretrib for those who are EXPECTING Him. It is clear you will be expecting other things first and will be left behind. I can only say, don't take the mark. Just turn yourself in BEFORE you are dying of thirst, so you won't be tempted. Perhaps I will see you when you arrive in heaven. You will be of those we read about in the first verses of chapter 15. 

Don't believe that 150 year old lie! Paul taught the pretrib rapture and some have taught it in every century since. By the way, I KNOW WHOM I HAVE BELIEVED!

I know His voice. It is written, "My sheep know my voice." If I were you, I would camp out on 1 thes. 5 until you believe it - but take off those pesky preconceived glasses!

Edited by iamlamad

12 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Which LIE do you believe in.  What part of Jesus' 'the Word" do you attribute to your false narrative too.  One must remember, that ONLY God the Father knows of the time for the Rapture.  Repeat; Only God the Father knows, again, Only God the Father knows.  Scripture says; that the Son does not know this time for the Rapture, neither the angels in heaven.  If they don't know, guess what?  You have no clue, your false narrative is a LIE.  Repeat, your false narrative is a LIE.

Pre-Trib is the only position in/of time which cannot be calculated.  It will happen when it will happen.  No sooner, No later, just at the correct moment in time.  Yet, when the 70th Week begins, all your times and numbers can be calculated within a short period of time.  You can Watch and be Ready at that time if you wish.  You have no reason to Watch and be Ready now, for you have at least 7 more years to be ready.

I love it when individuals quote Scripture (Jesus Christ) with a specific time, date or event for the Rapture.  It just shows how ignorant some maybe.  Or may I call some of these "God the Father".

In Christ

Montana Marv

This is well written!