• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

15 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

We all know that BOTH what Paul wrote and what Matthew wrote is TRUTH.  We also know they must agree. 

THE TRUTH then, is that Paul's rapture is something different than this gathering and happens at a different time with different people. 

OF COURSE there will be a gathering when Jesus comes. But the truth is, the CHURCH will be coming WITH HIM. This gathering will be to gather the Jews from all parts of heaven and all parts of earth.

The Bride comes with Him at Armageddon, not to gather the Elect, since the church/Bride is the very ELECT that is being gathered!!

Edited by childoftheking

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, childoftheking said:

The Bride comes with Him at Armageddon, not to gather the Elect, since the church/Bride is the very ELECT that is being gathered!!

So you are willing to rearrange Revelation to make your theory work? I would not do that.  In your theory, the church would miss its own marriage and supper.

The truth is, the pretrib rapture gets the church into heaven where that marriage and supper will take place.  In Rev. 19, the church is already there. They got there just before John SAW them there in Rev. 7 - as the crowd too large to number.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

Anyone that takes factual Word of God, ESPECIALLY the Words coming from God, and draws the conclusion it is a MYTH, is someone I need to REBUKE, not pay any more attention to!!

You are changing my words: the myth is YOUR SPIN on what is written. OF COURSE there is a gathering. Your Spin is that this gathering from heaven is Paul's rapture!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 Thessalonians 1:10 
And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

^ This speaks we are not going to be part of the final judgement, not about the coming of Yeshua in any sense of the meaning!!

This is the answer to the verse 1 Thess 1:10
1 Thessalonians 5:9 
For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

I have seen UNEDUCATED, with the LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, ministers use 1 Thess 1:10 as Paul speaking of a "rapture" before.   And it appears, you have listened to them and swallowed their IGNORANCE completely whole!!
Edited by childoftheking

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

53 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

TRUTH: the rapture of the church will come at the last trump. But NOWHERE can we find a scripture that tells us this "last trump" Paul spoke of would come "on the last day."  That is the myth part.

• This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day.  John 6:39
  • For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day.  John 6:40
  • No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.  John 6:44
  • He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.  John 6:54

Last trumpet on the last day, brother.  Be ready and encourage others to be ready too.

• Praise God! 1

12 minutes ago, childoftheking said:
1 Thessalonians 1:10 
And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

^ This speaks we are not going to be part of the final judgement, not about the coming of Yeshua in any sense of the meaning!!

This is the answer to the verse 1 Thess 1:10
1 Thessalonians 5:9 
For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

I have seen UNEDUCATED, with the LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, ministers use 1 Thess 1:10 as Paul speaking of a "rapture" before.   And it appears, you have listened to them and swallowed their IGNORANCE completely whole!!

When I SEE ministers, evangelists, men claiming to be of God...use these scriptures ^ to build a platform for the "rapture."   It reveals to me, these people are not filled with the Holy Spirit.   Because anyone FILLED with the Spirit of Yahweh, has complete understanding and realizes these verses speak about JUDGEMENT, not about the Second Coming!!   What these people are then proving, they have believed THE TRADITIONS OF MEN!!   And the "Traditions of men," are nowhere on the "Same Page," as what God's Word literally means!!

10 hours ago, Last Daze said:
  • This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day.  John 6:39
  • For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day.  John 6:40
  • No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.  John 6:44
  • He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.  John 6:54

Last trumpet on the last day, brother.  Be ready and encourage others to be ready too.

It is amazing how you read "trumpet" when it is not in ANY of those verses.  I read trumpet in 1 Thes 4 though. Instead of guessing, you should ask the Lord, WHO is being raised up here on the last day?  Keep in mind, the church did not exist when Jesus said this. Then again, "the last day" could refer to the ENTIRE DAY OF THE LORD, which will be a long, extended period of time.  

Read 1 thes. 5 and discover WHEN Paul's "last trump" will sound. Oh, search to your heart's content in 1 Cor. 15: you will not find "the last day" there either.

By the way, if we "wait for His Son from heaven" is that not speaking of A COMING?

Edited by iamlamad

10 hours ago, childoftheking said:

When I SEE ministers, evangelists, men claiming to be of God...use these scriptures ^ to build a platform for the "rapture."   It reveals to me, these people are not filled with the Holy Spirit.   Because anyone FILLED with the Spirit of Yahweh, has complete understanding and realizes these verses speak about JUDGEMENT, not about the Second Coming!!   What these people are then proving, they have believed THE TRADITIONS OF MEN!!   And the "Traditions of men," are nowhere on the "Same Page," as what God's Word literally means!!

When the bible shows us that HIS WRATH begins at the 6th seal and continues on through the vials in chapter 16, I know then that the rapture MUST COME before the 6th seal. How amazing:  John saw the raptured church IN HEAVEN just after the 6th seal. And Paul's timing of the rapture as per 1 thes. 5 is just before His wrath. This is THREE WITNESSES that the rapture comes before the 70th week. You see, the 70th week BEGINS at the 7th seal. That means pretrib - in case you missed it. 

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

When the bible shows us that HIS WRATH begins at the 6th seal and continues on through the vials in chapter 16, I know then that the rapture MUST COME before the 6th seal. How amazing:  John saw the raptured church IN HEAVEN just after the 6th seal. And Paul's timing of the rapture as per 1 thes. 5 is just before His wrath. This is THREE WITNESSES that the rapture comes before the 70th week. You see, the 70th week BEGINS at the 7th seal. That means pretrib - in case you missed it. 

Obviously, what everyone wrote about, WHICH PAUL DID NOT, has to coincide with what God said in Person.   So obviously, If God claims we the Elect will go through the Tribulation, then no matter how much you twist what others claim, is absolutely FALSE.   But, if you take what everyone else wrote and align it up with the ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS CLAIMED, they flow with Matthew 24.

Since your views DO NOT ALIGN UP WITH WHAT GOD SAID, that is the clearest indicator you are WRONG!!

What is absolutely cracking me up, is that you believe TRIBULATION is God's unleashed WRATH hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Tribulation is NOTHING compared to God's WRATH in Armageddon and the Great White Throne Judgement where His Wrath casts those who opposed Him in life into the Lake of Fire!!

Whoever instructed you that the TRIBULATION is God's WRATH is dumber than a box of rocks!!

The Tribulation is the Adversary's, the False Prophet, the Antichrist's time to shine.

Even the TWO WITNESSES do not unleash WRATH (although some will die when trying to attack them).   If Tribulation was God's WRATH, the Two Witnesses would not die!!

You are so lost you need more than obvious directions to get back on track!!

I suggest telling your Pastor goodbye, and go find one WITH A CLUE!!